Be chubby girl

>be chubby girl
>hate it when men play with my belly due to insecurity
>they all get off on it

why am I broken inside

Attached: Da9cHPyVAAICq24.jpg (421x600, 45K)

i love enjoying a plump woman body ;)

what were you expecting? thicc girls are for cuddling, bellies are to be adored. if you don't like it just get Jow Forums

Attached: getting robbed.jpg (953x960, 106K)

Stop being fat then . But that would mean actually watching how much you eat. Disgusting pig.

>fat no fat chicks belly to play with

Attached: ICD-208_belly drop.webm (720x480, 1.92M)

I know it's stupid that's why i said I am broken inside

Every time I've hooked up with a chubby girl I've never known what to do with their stomach
With skinny girls I don't think about it, I touch their stomach and it's fine

I don't mind a bigger stomach (not attracted to it, don't hate it) but I feel like even if I incidentally touch their stomach they'll get self conscious

think of it like a third tit
also post it

embrace it

also this post belly

my ex was the same way. she didn't get why i dug it so much.

do you have a fetish for it

absolutely. she just didn't understand it, I guess. when we first met she was just slightly chubby, but she gained quite a bit of weight in a very short amount of time. i was all about it. she was not.

It's possible she felt that you just liked her because you saw her as weird or a freak. not rational I guess but I feel that way sometimes.

>due to insecurity
>>they all get off on it
why have insecurity if they're literally dating you because of it?
do you not want to date those guys but would rather date someone else who doesn't want your tummy?

because my female brain is broken

I was genuinely attracted to her. I did everything I could to reassure her that I was. But, yeah...she was super self conscious about having gained so much weight and I was more and more attracted to her...

>tfw chubby girl
>tfw no one to squeeze my skin and tell me it's soft and warm

Attached: IMG_2656.jpg (597x593, 69K)

>tfw wife is nice and thick now and I love to jiggle her soft belly, but she wants to lose weight and is going to the gym on thursday

Attached: 1519653532087.jpg (1092x1023, 159K)

Because you feel like your faults make you unloveable, as you don't actually value yourself. I don't want to say that therapy is the answer but it might be worth considering.

I'll squeeze your tits and tell you they are soft and warm. Location?

why are you complaining, you have guys who are into your dumb tubby tummy

the opposite is pretty rare

Do you want her to become obese user? She won't stay at the chubby an thiccccc stage forever.

lemme see your belly for science project im doing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.57_[2018.02.10_14.42.24].png (344x498, 202K)

I really want a chubby gf. Some femanon be my chubby gf please, thank you.

Attached: 1488346826106.gif (383x359, 664K)

there's no such thing as chubby you obese sluts

>have had two chubby gfs
>every time we get intimate I like squeezing them and just running my hands all over them, doing stuff like tickling them, blowing raspberries on their tummy (ok thats kinda weird but I just like messing with them and making them squirm), as well as the standard feeling up boob/butt gropes etc
>I'd do it with any girl no matter what they're built like, I just like the feel of women
>the chubby girls have gotten self conscious when I do it, one flat out forbid me from doing so because she said it made her feel bad that I was paying attention to those parts

Makes me a little bit sad desu. I don't want them to feel like that, I just really like running my hands over them

Attached: 1371989213237.jpg (540x572, 100K)

>she won't stay at the chubby an thiccccc stage forever
why does it have to be like this? I just want her to stay like this forever

Oh , i am a hourglass chubby/athletic, and all I ever dreamed of is to be a thin girl at least for a single day of my life.

well , she thought that you're aoring her just not to make her feel bad about herself. world can be cruel to self-image of girls at times...

Why, when you're already so gorgeous?

i think that's just basic physical insecurity. i'm a fat guy and i hate it when girls playfully poke my stomach. feels bad and if it bothers you try to lose the weight. it's a pretty normal feeling.

Many men love such figures. If you feel insecure, just post nudes on /soc/ chubby girls thread. You will get many male admirers.

I'm not , lel.
but it's just an unexplainable wish , I can't do anything about it for some reason. maybe just lacking the feel of acceptance in my life.
I still hope one day I can be thin

It's not about what men like - men would fuck a chicken nugget if there is nothing better around.
It's about self-acceptance

well there's two ways to fix it
Improve yourself by losing weight and gaining lean mass
Or lowering the expectations you place on yourself

well , I have metabolic problems.
even with being into a competitive sport, with diet and everyday exercising , I simply can't get there.
But I'm never loosing my hope !

I'll clap my ass on your tits bitch...

Add my discord then Sa#8280

Fuck off discordfag, kys

You will get self-acceptance by posting nudes.

>tfw I gave my ex a tubby fetish by showing him my huge tatertits first and then revealing that I am in fact a tub of lard

huehueh

Attached: bud.png (806x798, 620K)

We're going to need photographic evidence to know you're not lying.

Here you go daddy-o. Enjoy

Attached: literallyme.jpg (1017x786, 141K)

And in numbers? Height, weight, bra size?

short
lardass
big yet surprisingly firm

I haven't actually weighed myself or checked my bra size in a while so I have no clue. A few years back my tittayz were g something.

Do you get off on being titfucked?

only by senpai UwU

do you have discord or kik? titcow femanons are love

She's already cheating on you retard.