One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born a pedo

What did god mean by this?

Attached: Object (2).jpg (1275x1800, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/321ies/i_married_a_slut_that_fucks_like_a_prude_part_ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stop being one

Just dont look at CP lmao

Attached: 6B12567A-098F-4AB3-952E-69C66E2F0872.jpg (2896x1629, 261K)

While you're at it stop being under 6ft

god wanted to off yourself

unironically seek help, ever heard of virped?

I look at nonnude models IE candydoll tinymodel siberian mouse etc and 2D stuff. I have a few legal nudes but I dont watch hardcore CP anymore.

My real problem is that I am aware of the fact that no matter what I do I will always be a permavirgin. Should I just embrace being a wizard?

Attached: cJDLr7M.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Virped are self hating faggots. Im not gonna go all "what if the 6 yr old consents tho" because people who unironically believe that are delusional but being a self hating pedo is bad too. Im a middle path nigger.

I don't understand why more pedos don't just cut out the middle man and commit suicide.

you know something ive been thinking about is i think i masturbate a lot less than other people because i dont have as many things tempting me on places like this board since adults do nothing for me. theres big titty anime girls and instagram whores and shit all over r9k that probably get people jacking off all the time. i guess thats one good thing about being a pedo, or maybe i just have a low sex drive and for other people it doesnt really matter, i dont know. just a thought

I go on lolifox to get my lg fix so thats not a pronlem for me

The absurd man will not commit suicide; he wants to live, without relinquishing any of his certainty, without a future, without hope, without illusions and without resignation either. He stares at death with passionate attention and this fascination liberates him. He experiences the divine irresponsibility of the condemned man.

>one chance at life
>born a tranny faggot

im okay with dying at 25 and burning hell for eternity

Want to date me user.

>Want to date me user.
No you illiterate fuck.

Are you sure? I'm pretty chill. We could talk and stuff.

God may be protecting you from falling in love with some roastie skank.

Pedos are lucky in that little girls are pure innocent virgins and not gigantic sluts and tumblrcunt feminists

Attached: yemeni loli qt.jpg (320x480, 23K)

>Are you sure? I'm pretty chill. We could talk and stuff.
fuck off loser

Come on it could be fun.

Well Id look into gay conversion therapy, steal some methods, see if it works. It probably wont but its worth a shot. If that doesnt work out certain depression medications will totally get rid of your sex drive. Figure out which ones those are. You can than tell your doctor your cousin is using that medication and you know you have depression too and bam just stay single from there. and maybe one day run into an innocent flat chested girl the same age as you and hopefully live a happy life. Just stay away from actual children you will fuck them up bad and they will still be mentally fucked up decades after you do it but you seem like a good person so I dont think youll hurt anyone. Good luck.

Wtf I thought trannys were submissive stutterposters you must be a high t ftm.

What's sib mous?

3Ds or any kind are fated to be roasties

that wasn't me. I usually try to let people down a tad more gently.

Like saying "no thanks, my boyfriend wouldn't like that very much".

My advice?

Convert to Muslim and live in sand nigger place where you can marry the loli legally.

Don't do anything stupid and fuck up your life.

>born a pedo

You're attraction to kids is because you've failed with real women, and little girls don't scare you. You feel like you get kid a to love you, but not a woman.

ie stop being a whiny bitch and man up.

>What's sib mous?

>he doesn't know
kek

???
Why should pedos die and not gays? They're basically the same thing.

die already you don't belong here or anywhere

matter of fact I'll kill you myself
bang

Modelling studio that went into full blown softcore CP and got v&. Alot of their earlier stuff is legal tho

Do you have a bf
The nerve to think that would be original.

Is this the type of illegal stuff that fbi knocks on your door?

What if OP prefers white lolis?

I feel literally no atraction to adult women. You are either a dumb faggot who is projecting your insecurities or a toasty roastie who is butthurt that I only like pure lolis and not filthy whores.

Attached: 1523941248253.png (296x309, 77K)

user doesn't know the concept of consent.

>manning up to this

Attached: red pill comic 1.jpg (923x1600, 302K)

Not him but grown men can consent. Whether children can consent or not is something that's still being debated.

Their earlier sets are legal. Just be careful about shady torrent links and onion sites.

>implying children cant consent
>implying its okay for adult women to be total whores as long as they consent to it
>implying cheating wives should not be executed because they consented to having an affair

Attached: red pill comics 2.jpg (1400x990, 247K)

Disgust.png

Please hand yourself in mate. Chemical castration might help too.

Do I need tor for this ?

8 year olds can't consent to take dick in, I'm sorry but that's just how it is. Their brains aren't developed enough to make choices like that.

>m-m-man up and like used goods instead!

Roastie toastie

Attached: 1485312856831.jpg (421x477, 31K)

Consent is just another construct. Who invented that meme?

Pedos are better than sluts

prove me wrong

8 year olds can orgasm. Why deny little girls their right to enjoy sex?

Females and the jews of course

I don't know, try asking the FBI when they pay you a visit.

Attached: 1522823015305.jpg (750x500, 57K)

Yeah most of their sets are on the deepweb although I got lucky and found a torrent link on a clearnet site a few years ago. No idea if its still around

autism or bait thread?

Attached: 1523235336299.jpg (514x536, 51K)

shoot yourself faggot it's the only way to get rid of your sickness

Fuck off faggot. You should get yourself castrated since you are almost deffinitely a cuck who watches his wife get fucked by niggers

Attached: 1523601025688.png (650x1058, 674K)

What about sluts? should they kill themselves?

>pedophilia is bad but faggotry and female promisxuity is fine

Literally neck yourself

Of course not. They should make it legal for me to kill them. Open season.

because its great

Attached: IMG_20180416_190350_437.jpg (1280x960, 111K)

100% srs thread

the path of the wizard is the only pure path, disregard work and become a neet, disregard women and acquire magic!

Gas the thots, beta uprising when?

Is there a single woman in the world that would be superior to a little girl? Honestly grooming doesn't seem so bad now considering it's literally the only way to get a non-whore.

>don't download or watch CP
>don't fuck kids.
Problem solved

Attached: 1523937662227.png (469x475, 531K)

MODS MODS HOLY SHIT MODS MODS

stop it
mybonercanonlygetsohard.jpg

I like the way you think

Muslim girls

Although Islam allows loli marriage anyway.

Which is why I think its stupid when "red pilled" guys hate on Islam

The only way to gst a non whore is to marry her before puberty. That way you ensure she hasnt been defiled by another man.

you're a pedo because you've failed with women your age. make some changes, even if it seems impossible.

>over-sensitive moralfag

Ohfuckyes.jpg

Women, too, can orgasm from being gang raped by a pack of wild animals (men). Why not legalize rape while we're at it?

desu it's unfathomable to me the level of stupidity one must possess to unironically think something like this

Islam wouldnt be so bad. If iy wasnt for the whole "kill infidels" thing.

>wanting to succeed with this

Attached: redpill_comics_pic_25.jpg (1159x1600, 280K)

>youre straight because you failed to have sex with other men

Hmmmm

>wild animals (men)

Attached: HURKA FRUKKA DING DONK PANCAKES.png (259x203, 12K)

Pedos really expose the Normalfags here huh

Imagine unironically believing this horseshit

>Why not legalize rape while we're at it?
Thats a good question.

I only am against rape when it comes to chaste women (eg virgins and loyal wives).

If a slut fucked 200 guys, but 201 fucked her without permission, it is dumb, hypocritical, and downright oppressive for him to spend 20 years in jail for something 200 other guys got for free

>lucky
You got baited, dude.

Attached: 1504449181125.jpg (420x420, 51K)

This but unironically

Rape should be considered the same as damaging someones property. The father of the woman in question should be compensated.

>that was like 2 yrs ago
>still not in prison

Also Im not retarded enpugh to use bare IP

Man lives condemned by nature, to suffer and then die. Some people will always be more in touch with that side of living. The benefit is that they are far less afraid of death.

I don't know about your country but here it's standard practice for law enforcement to sit on this kind of stuff for years, sometimes even a decade or two, before making an arrest. You encourage people to repeat offend that way, you see - makes for a much more compelling court case.

Is there a response to this or do you concede?

you fucking beta pussy. be a chad instead, fuck roasties your whole youth life then settle down with a virgin qt. you fucking retards have it all backwards kek

Sorry, which variety of "virgin qt" do you think would deign to look at any of us?

>softcore

Try again.

A society that lets Chads fuck around will necessarily be one that lets women fuck around

The Muslim variety, provided you are Muslim

Note: Practicing Muslims. Nonreligious Muslim girls are more likely to be roasties, although the Islamic condition is strong enough that there is still a good chance she is still a waifu anyway

Attached: qt niqabi.jpg (333x333, 19K)

Im pointing out how retarded your logic is. Saying youre only a pedo because you cant get women us like saying youre straight because you cant get a guy to fuck you in the ass

No I'm telling the other guy to respond because you totally rekt him.

>just fuck roasties like a nigger

Promoting this sort of degeneracy is exactly why our society is such a piece of shit.

Attached: 1523164068529.jpg (640x726, 408K)

Riddle: if a woman is only chaste because society forces her to be, does that mean that she is still valuable?

I'd rather be lonely than marry someone who is pressured into settling down. I suppose that point may be lost on anyone dumb enough to fall for a 1400-year-old propaganda campaign though.

the only reason any guy thinks all women are whores is because of inexperience. when you've fucked a lot of women you learn to differentiate the sluts from the virgins/modest women. you have no idea how many women are unironically virgins. many intelligent, deiven women aren't attracted to the stereotypical dumb asshole guy and they've only ever been propositioned by creepy sperglords. the roasties who fuck a hundred guys are gonna lose in the end because the guys who go to school, get good careers have the upper hand. if they don't fall in love with the first pussy they feel then they can actually have the best pick of women, they can disregard roastie sluts and get a girl with values, and it doesnt even matter if they fucked a hundred roasties because girls find men with sexual experience attractive. but because of inexperience guys pick the wrong girl and get absolutely fucked in the long run

>muh degeneracy
you'll believe anything that justifies your pathetic existence, puts you on some moral pedastal. meanwhile while you're jacking off every day some guy is getting his dick sucked by your future wife

>virgins/modest women
show me a girl that doesn't wear yoga pants
didn't think so kid

The male hamster thinks you can fuck a bunch of girls and still live in a society where all the girls are virgins at marriage

Religious Muslim girls even in the West are virgins (note: hoejabis dont count since most of them are progressive feminists who wear the hijab as a fashion statement).

If Muslim women wanted to fuck Chads, they would do it, even with the threat of death. In Iran, half the women are gigantic whores (even worse than the West), even though they live in a theocracy (the other half are still waifus tho).

In fact, Muslim women are far more conservative than Muslim men are.

Vast majority of Muslim women prefer the Muslim lifestyle. Or else Islam would not have lasted 1400 years

okay bud

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/321ies/i_married_a_slut_that_fucks_like_a_prude_part_ii/

Attached: qt niqabi 2.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Oreo cv

Attached: 1517128961026.jpg (1280x1650, 543K)

>when you've fucked a lot of women
Haha, what? Did you get lost on the way to /soc/? This is the autism board. Most women are perfectly decent, sure, but they don't look at us.

Attached: 1518689036578.jpg (599x449, 37K)

I thought pedophilia was caused by childhood abuse, not something you're born with.

>Tfw born.
Fuckfuckfuck.