Fembots?

Ok, fembots, tell us about yourselves. Whatever you feel like sharing. Thanks.

Attached: 3A95F690-2D8F-446D-9CE3-99584671A68D.jpg (493x740, 61K)

Girl is cubone?

Attached: qbone.png (431x431, 139K)

im flatchested and going to die in exactly six months and twenty-one days

i am filled with mental illness, also i like animals and im a christmas cake

Can you stop posting that ugly post-Wall roastie?
Thanks.

>going to die in exactly six months and twenty-one days
what why??

gonna an hero. i hope someone gets it on video

oh perhaps a very well understood terminal illness

Attached: suicideispainless.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

i got on a dating site for the mentally ill because every one of my ex gfs has been emotionally disturbed and i figure i might as well go straight to the source.

if that's your birthday and you grew up in c---------- m- i might know you. You listen to real estate at all?

My birthday's in February. I chose that night because the streets around Busch will be busy.

Like any woman I am a whiny baby but have 32DD rack and blue eyes as my only good trait. I lack skill in anything. I'm here to take up space. I wish I was braver and more outgoing but instead I am a INTP.

i dont understand, but good luck nonetheless

>lying to mental cases on a Burmese water polo forum
y u do dis?

Attached: wutanglebronconspiracy.jpg (599x554, 39K)

I don't exist since females have life on easy mode. I just come here t whore for attention and laught at you pathetic low men. Hahaha I love sitting in my ivory tower and watch you peasents before getting railed by my bf. "Fembots" are a shitty meme.

Is your boyfriend a nigger in an original way?

yeah i got the b-day wrong. If you've got a twin sis then i know you. You can call me, i'm kinda on the same wavelength. Been a while, since early summer since we've talked. I nailed that cd to the tree in your yard back in the day. I've missed you.

If it ain't you, then whatever. Why busch i guess, seems a little crowded

>Why busch i guess, seems a little crowded
>I chose that night because the streets around Busch will be busy.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You'd think after seeing the "easily manipulable girl falls for an asshole who treats her like shit" meme in pretty much every piece of media I would maybe not be that girl but here we are

OH gee willikers ANOTHER FEMBOT thread
oh boy i cant wait to talk to some larpers and respond to b8 replies haha how about you guys? lol

yeah i guess i'm stuck in my own head. Women want to make a spectacle. I just want a lonely mountaintop and a bottle of liquor, my notebooks, and a pistol just in case i wuss out as the cold creeps in. We live far as hell away from the mountains though, i guess you're a little closer to some now, but those aren't very impressive mountains

You have me mistaken with someone else. Unless your friend also goes by Kris for short, i dont think she and i are the same person, though i do find it impressive you guess 2 of the 5 letters in my home town's name, in the correct order.

I like coming here because the way guys talk about themselves makes me fantasize about having a bf to spoil but I'm a recluse and recoil from real human contact so it's just a fantasy my brain tortures me with

I have good measurements, 90-57-85, but thats about it. I am shy, boring and an introvert otherwise.

well the busch is what got me more clued in. if you grew up in a town with two main high schools (the b----s and k----s) and a big bike path then we're from the same town

how big a pos we talking about here

Yeah, it's not me. My hometown had one high school and about 50 people in the graduating class.

ah that sucks. no wonder you want to go out in a crowd

it doesn't have to be a fantasy, you can spoil us with your chesticles.

it's actually moreso to be a final "fuck you". Ruining a few normies' evening is worth my life.

eh. you could do better. like imagine all the press streakers and kiss cams and stuff get, vs the street, where the first dogooder's just gonna drape his coat on you and that's it.
Idk. We're probably from the same part of the same state and i'm torn between convincing you to get in contact or help you plan this better

my fucking mum bought some weird indian tea shit that spread moths throughout the kitchen cupboard, i am in the middle of taking every single fucking thing out of it and cleaning it and then wiping down the entire massive cupboard because the bitch that never cooks decided to buy the fucking trojan horse of tea.

three times i have opened a container of food to find moth larvae in it, not fucking fun, it looks like lots of little maggots.

>one chance at life
>not intj
idk what you're doing here femanon.

Im emotionally, mentally, and cognitively stunted, my face is fucked up, Im mentally ill, and Im super fat

ah! if your town has a railroad and is famous for a lot of murders which happened a long time ago i know it. i worked on a hog farm south of there a couple years ago

other femanon, dont do it by yourself dude

if i was going to kill myself id do it on live tv, slit my throat behind a weather dude so everybody h a s to see.

itd be so fucking amazing dying knowing people were going to see me bleed out.

While we probably are, or relatively close, I'll pass on any help or help planning. If you wanna watch though, it'll be within a block or two of Busch at the end of October.

The only thing my hometown is known for is Mark Hamil marrying a girl from there, abd maybe the double murder in 2012.

we're probably only a half hour away from each other desu. I don't have a car right now though. Or tv. So i probably won't get to see it. We could hang out before then though if you can come to the c------- city. Might as well get laid before you go, have a beer, etc

i have loose ends i need to tie up before i go and do anything, mainly letters and money because i'm an emotional half-wit and need to get to the mountain somehow. Mostly a fantasy for the time being.

shame you'll miss the fun.

im hungry but i dont want to get up yet

Can I investigate your chest before you die?

eh. i've seen bodies before. you'll probably make the paper back home at least even if you don't make it the city. I'll keep an eye out. Offer remains open on coming to the city. the stuff i was talking about was civil war era autism as far as the past goes. But i digress. I'll find my mountain someday, i'm just a lonely bastard

>dating site for the mentally ill
Wut. Or do you mean Jow Forums?

How many men have you fucked so far?

It always pains me when people kill themselves. Don't you want to find that someone who makes you happy, and you them? If you die, you're leaving them all alone. Forever.
Would you really want to be kept waiting for the rest of your life?

no. It's out there though. Site's a ghost town but there doesn't seem to be any bots since why the fuck would someone put up a bot that's self-declared schizophrenic.

I've got a thing for crazy eyes and depression.

Something wrong happened o me yesterday. I came from uni and I started crying ( i cry rarely). I was crying and cying , and with hours it didn't get any better, so I just continued doing my everyday activities while crying .
Stuying,, going to dinner, going to gym , all crying. It stopped at evening when I took a bath and felt asleep .
I don't have any mental issues and overall I feel ok , but I just couldn't stop it.
thanks.

Loneliness maybe? Get on tinder.

no , my social life is more than fine !
I don't now what happened, and I am not sure I want to go into that too much
Just desperate need to cry; Maybe way of emotional discharge

I think I get it. I tend to bottle my emotions up rather than expressing them, so maybe it's like that?

go into it or share your tits
dems your options

But it sounds like you don't have a bf or a fuckbuddy? You need one.