This was all your fault. I hope you are all proud of yourself, /r9k. A boy is now dead because of you

This was all your fault. I hope you are all proud of yourself, /r9k. A boy is now dead because of you.

Attached: 1521097280024.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

Better dead than homeless

Pause at the exact frame where you can see his post-shotgun head. It gets fucking eviscerated.

Uh, I strongly recommend you turn yourself in to the police.

i dont care in the slightest that someone is dead, i wish i was dead, more dead people, less problems, pro life people can fuck off

If only he had a gf.

Better dead than wagecucking. he's in a better place now.

Kek i feel bad for kids browsing Jow Forums nowadays

back when i was 18 and browsed r9k in 2015 the memes being pushed were NEETdom not trap conversion

I don't browse this shithole much anymore though

He should have taken the /pinkpill/!

Attached: 1523908867246.jpg (688x918, 65K)

>spic dies
nothing of value was lost

He become a Hero. True inspiration.

Attached: new_waifu.png (371x301, 105K)

quick rundown someone? i only know he had problems with his mom or something like that

original video please?

Some say he was getting kicked out by his mother, others said that he was part of Reiko's trapshit and was getting blackmailed to go on HRT but couldn't afford it. There's quite a bit of evidence saying that he was in the discord, but people are pushing the mother thing hard.

You can't see anything because he unfocused the webcam by waving at it.

But... why? I know many who were kicked out after HS and lived on the streets/ in cars/ with friends for weeks till they landed a job. They eventually got their shit together and are doing really well now. Not exactly the end of the world.

howd he get the gun

I read here that his mom was going to kick him out soon and that put a lot of stress on him but I am not entirely sure there is no way I know of to confirm. Maybe he read something here or on discord that set him off. Also read that he had plans that weekend maybe he was really dreading it.

Attached: 1456879492253.jpg (658x496, 63K)

Well some dumb fucking mexican faggot kid isnt gonna realize that, if he had any sense he'd never gotten into a situation where suicide is the only option

>Forgets he browses r9k/
>Probably doesn't have the skills of a normie

I think if half of r9k got kicked out of their mom's house they'd be in a similar situation.
But I'm only making assumptions.

>brown skin
Hur dur he must be a spic. He wasnt a spic ignorant dumbass.

did reiko actually do something to this guy?

>lived on the streets/ in cars/ with friends for weeks till they landed a job
normies gonna norm

Attached: 1508181958966.jpg (678x636, 84K)

Hes a spic, just like you, thats why you're defending that brainless shitskin. Shitskins gotta stick together huh? Get back to picking crops pedro burrito boy

He was an arab. His name was arabic and his mother had the accent.

Yes. He came in his boipucci so hard his head just exploded

Now What on earth is arab, some type of Mexico el slavadorian?

so he was a terrorist

You could say he was a self-terrorist.

"home-grown"

What's a mexico?

No. That tranny shit had nothing to do with Shuaib. His friend posted here after Shuaib killed himself and not only verified that he actually was Shuaib's friend, but also gave some background info and showed us some of the things Shuaib said to him on Discord under the name Sadbot. None of it anywhere said a single thing about hrt, Reiko and all of that propanganda bullshit some posters here are desperately trying so hard to push. Shuaib just felt hopeless with life itself.
He was Pakistani.

He didn't die and heres why. *brings mic closer* You see hes actually apart of an MK-Ultra psyop social engineering experiment that was prerecorded as a way to get more normalfags over to Jow Forums. Jamie pull that up. Look at the size of that thing, its like a gorilla

Attached: 218392180932890.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>couldnt afford hrt
>buys a ksg thats worth 600
If im correct its 600. Anyway none of thay is real.

This. Reikos plan was probably exactly whats happening now.

>tfw no suicidal robot bf

As if you give a shit about a guy killing himself. Society, you included, only cares about the death of females or really famous men. The average male is completely without value to society.

And my dad said I'd never accomplish anything.

I know the feels of being on the other side...
>Tfw suicidal
>Tfw robot
>Tfw no gf

Answering captcha hurts me