What are some good books about neet hikikamori or socially rejected people?

What are some good books about neet hikikamori or socially rejected people?
Recommend me something to read pls.

Attached: hikiko.jpg (959x639, 229K)

shutting out the sun

walden by thorough

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

steppenwolf, it's a novel by herman hesse, never read it but i am a worthless neet and it was recommended to me to motivate me out of neetdom, i guess

Oh yeah... that one's about the monster in the Justice League movie, right?

no it's about a guy who's a loner or lived most of his life in the wild and after years of isolation moves into a compartment near other people. that's all i know, my description might be off, i haven't actually read the book.

My name jeff you all need to go outside any get a fucking life you weirdos

said a tripfag, on Jow Forums. must be solid advice

i kno youre new but thats not what a tripfag is so kindly lurk more

welcome to the nhk novel is obligatory. the novel is fantastic, i read it online back in 2007 after some dude linked it in a thread i made in /b/ after like 5 threads looking for it

my opinions on which medium is the best has changed over time. i used to think the manga was the best, but after trying to read it again a while back i didnt like it as much. but the 18 year old me rated it manga > novel > anime

Wow, I thought the anime was really good.
Guess I should be even more excited when the first few volumes arrive to my house

notes from the underground by Dostoevsky, sick stuff

Steppenwolf is really great. It's also only like 200 pages. Read it.

No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai is depressing as hell but is probably exactly what you're looking for. The manuscript was published after he an heroed. Kokoro by Natsume Soeske is about an old man Hikikomori. It's kinda dry because it was written in pre-WW2 Japan. The Stranger by Albert Camus is about a half-autistic sociopath who murders an Arab. The Sun Also Rises by Hemmingway is about a guy who got his dick blown off in WWI, gallivanting around Europe, getting drunk and being sad. All the books i've read by Kerouac have social rejects as their main characters. Dharma Bums is the best. Don't ever read Catcher in the Rye though because it sucking fucks, it's a piece of shit and I don't like it.

Attached: images.jpg (492x750, 39K)

>All the books i've read by Kerouac have social rejects as their main characters. Dharma Bums is the best.
Peter Parker was a social reject too then

Yeah I was kind of reaching towards the end there

>thorough
Anglo education, everyone.

novel, not the manga

I made big braps

btw guys
Do you know the place where I could pirate all these books?
I'm neet so I don't have any money

Don't watch nhk it will just make you more depressed.

>more depressed

fantastic!

>thorough

Die

> half-autistic sociopath
What, it never gave me that impression.

And read Crime and Punishment while you're at it.