How do people make friends online...

How do people make friends online? Seems like whenever I try joining a discord or something everyone already has their well established friend groups and you're just trying to wedge yourself into the conversation.

Attached: 8ldzcbt5io701.png (720x720, 616K)

I'm in a pretty chill server, always looking for some new people in here besides the regulars. /drn9wmK

Attached: 0ec7894c2bdb58772fe52c716b71fde11e6da4a7f3a7ae2940697d578a937265.png (608x679, 142K)

im not op but your picture makes me scared

Online game groups help. I joined a clan and slowly became friends with the guys I played with. People will come and go, but if you stick around you become part of the "established" group over time. It just takes time and finding people you can share an interest with. Even if you dont stay with the group itself, you can make individual friends from it.

why do you keep posting this picture everywhere

I hope that picture is a joke.

Also, if I had money and transport, I'd use meetup groups if I wanted to meet people in real life.

>How do people make friends online?
>express your opinion on nearly everything you come through
>be noisy
>call someone directly

or

>be the virtual bitch face
>speak only every so often, but when you do make sure it burns someone/something
>pretend you're something special, so people get the impressions that they are "unworthy" to speak to you
>serious anime girl avatar

or if you're really desperate and you need "friends" quickly

>pretend you're a communist
>praise alcohol
>praise DUDE WEED
>pretend to always be high/drunk
this method works 100% guaranteed

how do i become your friend
specifically you

you don't know anything about making friends, loser

Attached: serious, but depressing anime profile picture.png (384x347, 190K)

do you want to try and make friends with me, user?

what was that? sorry sweetie, i can't hear you over my discord notifications ;))

I played Kidz Bop for hours in the music channel everyday for a couple of weeks and I got friends.

I, too, have no one talking to me.

I just try to learn the Lore about the "oldfags"
Or you could try joining a new server where people don't already know each other: gAwfwFU

I just annoy the shit out of people until they see it as endearing retardation
Ez pz

>being annoying to get attention

i've been thinking about loneliness and friends and i've come to the conclusion that interactions with an online friend are way too limited
i known someone for roughly 10 years now, we don't know each other's real name nor how do we look like, and to be honest it's all just discussing some videos, situations or music which becomes really repetitive, thus boring

irl i got 3 friends, from which i didn't see nor talked to 1 for 3.5 years and still going
i exchange a few jokes with the other 2 every few months

at this point i don't even know what would i do with friends since nothing seems interesting
i've met all of them either during going through the same bullshit situation or playing the same game, but once those ended we kinda stopped talking

so what do you expect from friends and yourself?
i've been thinking about getting a gf only lately, settling down and sticking to my hobbies

Just be yourself. that's how easy it is

>this whole fucking thread
pretty dang original

Attached: 377094198979067906.png (128x128, 39K)

TYMhfZY
This server is pretty calm with new people joining all the time so its easy to make friends, you should give it a try

Attached: CA0FEC64-6686-4FFC-936A-F1116CC22061.jpg (1080x720, 151K)

Same here. I'll try some of the discords posted in this thread I guess

all friends I made online were those on Steam
especially in 2009-2012 era

Attached: 1501624355001.jpg (795x944, 64K)

It's not hard desu, just make a thread sending a discord link where people like you who dont already have well established networks can meet eachother.