Where do you live?

>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

Lets do this

Attached: spongebob coffee.gif (500x338, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cali.
Also Cali.

SoCal
My grave

Where do I live:
>my house
Where do I want to live:
>my house

australia

i just wanna move someplace far away and have a new start

>Ontario, Canada
>New Hampshire, United States

I want to be a land and gun owning American patriot but I'm just a faggot leaf NEET shut in. So many Muslims here and we can only have 5 round magazines for center-fire guns among a bunch of other gay rules REEEEEEEEE.

Attached: 1523682776160.png (645x773, 23K)

Oregon

Canada

What part of Oregon desu

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Philadelphia, Chicago or New York. I'd also accept DC, Montreal, Vancouver, LA, Boston, Miami, Honolulu

My first priority is a big, densely populated city, second of all I'd like it to be warmer than here. It doesn't have to be both.

>Where do you live?
berkeley california
i don't want to live

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

Ukraine

USA i think

>Rv park in Butt fuck Tx

>Apartment in Downton Dallas Tx

Beaverton

spic shithole

somewhere far away

that's just what america needs, more emotionally disturbed and socially detached young men with guns

small cabin somewhere near water.
now live in the gutter

Attached: 1500511926234.jpg (1280x1546, 284K)

Lucky how far are u from the coast I live in Bend

You forgot the part where I'm WHITE, Schlomo. Besides if I ever got the chance to migrate to America it would be after I got some kind of skill and money.

>Where do you live?
In a shithole.

Nowhere. Everywhere looks like shit.

We need all we can get before the DOTR arrives. We have our work cut out for us.

Attached: 1502667443194.jpg (1024x579, 87K)

I'd say about 1 and 1/2 hours from the coast and yes, Beaverton is a very nice place

Bend sounds nice as well

>California
>want to move to Washington
Because the people here are gross, the weather is unbearable, and I dont want to pay ridiculous taxes to pay ridiculous prices to live in a shithole where Ill get robbed raped and killed, moving in 2 years

The river is great but a lot of rich yuppies from Cali are moving here and raising the cost of living. I want to move to Newport so bad though and become a fisherman.

Kansas
I'll just stay here because of family but Maine or a white area of Louisiana seem comfy

We don't need NEETs. You have no skills and clearly show an signs of violent and anti social tendencies.

Rural Americans will make fun of you for being Canadian as well as being a bitter nerd.

>in the suburbs of a major metropolitan area, with too much traffic

>someplace not as crowded

>live
North Jersey
>want to live
NYC. And not some faggy part of Brooklyn, I mean Manhattan. Too bad apartments there are some of the most expensive in the world

Attached: 1465165964-img-0378-1.jpg (1611x2000, 335K)

Very cool, that would be great, but beach towns are always so expensive

>Massachusetts

>Alaska, someplace secluded and small. I just want guns and a cabin to die in.

I remember traffic being worse in the suburb I used to live in than in the city now near downtown. It's because everyone drove everywhere, even though there were fewer people per square mile and wider roads, traffic was way worse.

>Canadian
>White
Lol umm no sweetie

>Malaysia
>Fucking hot and humid as fuck here
>Question how my preferences and thoughts are born out of the people of this land
>Somewhere cooler, drier and quieter would be nice

Israel
The third reich

>California

>not California

I've been looking at Washington because I like cold climates but I really prefer rainy places to snowy places.

Australia

I wanna go back to the Altai Moutain ranges and become a forest man

Attached: 8602292.png (680x449, 236K)

I live in SoCal.
I want to live in Maine.

-Los Angeles, California
-I want to join a monastery and live out my days in peace.

What America needs is as many people who want to go guns blazing in the street against muslims as possible, same for the rest of the world.
Seriously muslims had their chance for thousands of years and it's just worse than it's ever been with them.

Based realist poster.

Romania
Norway

why do you want to live in this shithole?

I too would like to live there
t. Mericano
Norvay'

Chicago, Illinois

Anywhere in the north west

Surrey
Cumbria

Poland
I want to go to heaven, to Jesus.

Manila, Philippines

Any developed country, preferably one with 4 seasons. I'd like to have what you guys are having.

Attached: 1494857993590.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

guys i live upstate on probation and can't leave the county. do you think i can just move to the big city and just take the bus back up here every month to take care of my legal shit and lie?

im scared but i hate my life here

Lebanon

Anywhere cold and far from people.

Winters fucking suck, out of all the reasons to leave a country that has to be the dumbest

At least you know that Jesus is in heaven.
The best place to be thats not on earth

>Sydney, Australia

>Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
>except with less people in my household

Yeah but we already did that (unless you're aboriginal)

>Oregon

>honestly dont know where I wanna live, probably somewhere really rainy so I can sit inside and enjoy the /comfy/ life.

Attached: 1425241058162.jpg (1280x1915, 318K)

London
Bucharest

>where do you live?
Kansas, but in one of the "cities" that has a stagnant economy and poor public and private services
>where do you want to live?
Not sure. Somewhere that generally has its shit together and that's less socially conservative.

I'm a filthy degenerate who wants to be surrounded by his own people and decent public facilities.

Missouri.
Washington (state)/Oregon/Michigan/Wisconsin in that order.

Missouri is fucking gay nigger tier and Seattle is elder god emperor tier. I'm sick of the weather here. 75F one day and actually snowing the next day. Just gib overcast skies and cold year 'round please.

canada, in a noisy city
someplace quiet, with a car or dog. A farm, maybe

Spain.

I don't know... I feel like there isn't any place for me. I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere. Other countries are better than mine but I don't know...

>Nurnberg

>Leipzig

Japan

I want to go back to Australia. Would love to live in Melbourne.

Pennsylvania
north of fairbanks alaska aware from people.

Mexico

Fucking hate it here. Aside from the food and the fact that my whole family is here there is nothing redeemable about this place so I don't know, any first world country would be my choice. Probably Vancouver, I envy everyone that gets to live there.

>Russia
>Canada or Nippon
I am married to a robot girl with no skills which kinda makes moving to a different country unreal.

Attached: tumblr_niwxuxDXJx1r15il8o1_500.jpg (500x403, 43K)

why not just go to like LA or something cool and close and if you're poor why not just something shitty in texas

mexico is beautiful user

LA RAZA

>Sardinia, Italy

>Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

No one belongs. Doesnt matter if you move, you'll still be unhappy. Start from within, find a passion, a hobby. Go get some therapy if possible, if not, meditate. Somehow I know you can make it, just, stop sulking

>Ontario, Canada
>Switzerland, Bern

I'd rather have a quarter of my year spent in winter than have half of it feeling perpetually sticky and sweaty, and the other half facing floods and rains, 'monster of the week' style.

Attached: 1506095927386.jpg (1200x1800, 197K)

>Houston
>New England

no man you dont. i live in upstate ny and i used to like winter as a kid but now i can't fucking stand it.

it starts snowing in like september and october and so far it's still snowing and we just had a fucking total fucking white out ice storm and on top of that the wind is blowing fucking all the time and last week our power went out for 12 hours from all the wind

original too low a content original

>Russia

>idk, some English-speaking country or Japan (I'm learning Japanese)

Oh, privet, comrade.

i went to manila and the traffic is insane

also every gets in these tiny buses, like theyre 5ft by 5 ft by 8 ft and 15 people get in

dont give him ideas, we have plenty of these mongrols here

Germany

I plan on moving to the US in the near future because I fucking hate it here and most people I know live there. My workplace might also offer me the opportunity to take a position there so the outlook is good.

Could be, I'd like to avoid America if possible but LA sounds good, that is of it's not a liberal, feminist infested city like people often say.

Oh yeah, shitty streets with garbage everywhere are beautiful. I love how every bus is always fucking late and there's a high chance of getting mugged in large parts of almost every city. The government is great, too, a bunch of rats trying to pocket as much dough as possible, not improving the country one bit. Great country, bright future ahead.
At least it's not Brazil

i wouldnt really worry about shit on the internet the only thing youll notice is your local community

>where do you live
al-Englandistan
>where do you want to live
Somewhere with the least people, the best internet connection, and the comfiest weather. So idk maybe rural Scandinavia or something

Why don't you like Germany?

We Americans - well many of us at least - have a romanticized view of Europe, with all its history, culture, places to go, etc (recall Jow Forums memes do not reflect the thinking of an average, sane person). I'm not quite that delusional and I haven't seriously considered it, but I always thought Germany sounded nice. So what's the problem?

Ukraine
I dunno somewhere in the UK
Hey, mudak

Ireland
The US (anywhere on the west coast from Sacramento upwards)

Fucking Californians leaving their shit hole state and shitting up everywhere else with their shitty driving and increasing prices of everything. Why can't you just be like

And either stay where you are or fuck off and die. Reeeeeee

>Belgium
>Belgium
Life is comfy in EUW

Which part of the UK? The cities are horrible but towns are great as long as you ignore the chavs

Sydney, Australia (feels good cause 99% white in my area)

I wanna live in Iceland. Seems comfy as fuck.

I can't deal with most people here, everyone seems so stoic.

>history, culture, places to go
I'm a shut-in so all that doesn't mean anything to me. I'd much rather be in the same timezone as the people I usually spend my time with.

Very unfortunate and am sorry for your situation then. However, it's not like every place with 4 seasons have winters like yours. In my experience, winters in Australia, Korea, and Japan are very mild compared to what you've said.

Yeah, it's like that everyday, and the metro doesn't make things any better. The 'tiny buses' are called jeepneys; operators cram in as much people to maximize profits.

Grand Rapids, Michigan

New Orleans, Louisiana

It's cool that marijuana is decriminalized and everything but it's too fucking cold for half the year. Rather deal with the blistering heat than the frigid cold. Would be great if I could be in Michigan for the summer and Louisiana for the winter. Little bit curious about all of England, London especially

Tennessee
New York or England

>Rural Washington State
>Somewhere in the mountains

Attached: 1523696063112.png (540x537, 409K)

Anus lijete sosete

>Central Texas
>Germany

Maybe this is the weaboo effect, but I've always had a fascination with and desire to live in Germany. I've heard about how, despite the jokes, they truly are a mechanical, efficiency-minded people.

It's the kind of place where you can actually drive without a speed limit on some highways, and where they hurry you along through the checkout at the grocery store, and where everything in public is laid out very logically and visually, so people are hurried along to the right street or train station without wasting any time.

I feel all that deep in my soul. I am the type of person that is always internally screaming to other people: "Get the FUCK out of the way. Don't you see you're holding up the line?" There's a part of me that is (perhaps naively) convinced I was made for that country.

Attached: berlin.jpg (1440x810, 178K)

Live in Sweden
Want to live in America but also have the money to do it.
>tfw nursing assistant working in a dementia place for elderly

UK
Japland or usa

>Where do you live?
Dallas suburbs
I'd like to live in the UK and chav it up with ugly sluts. London in particular.

Why do you want to live in America? What's here that you don't have already?

White women without a black boyfriend

I'm in NH. THE GUN LAWS ARE SO GOOD HERE

Attached: Iob5knb.gif (500x373, 1.76M)

Russia.
I'd love to be in Switzerland. Based fucking country. It's gonna be impossible for me though, so next life I guess