>HURRRRR Poor people are jealous of rich people

No we just want all of you to fucking die

Attached: Rich cunt.png (841x499, 263K)

It blows my mind that he is 18 and dead, and will never be any older. He'll never turn 19, or 20, he's just 18 forever and fucking DEAD. Really actives my almonds

Attached: hmm.png (256x256, 53K)

And that low IQ bouncer will become a garbage man now that he has a reputation as a shit bouncer, and possibly a criminal record if he didn't have one before. Not to mention the possibility he will be sued by the family.

Peasants really won this round.

one dead snobby rich kid is a huge win for likely millions of poor people so yeah they did

Pssht garbage men make great pay if they're union.

>Someone insults you
>Instead of telling him to fuck off and kicking him out (that's your job)
>You punch him killing him like a neanderthal

If you don't think there was an ounce of jealousy behind that punch there is much you have to learn about the world.

>No we just want all of you to fucking die
So bitter lmao

I've said something similar to a 27 yo (I'm 19). Just started looking down on him and pointed out I'll have more money than he ever will at 19.

lol

It's actually a pretty normal occurance.
People in poor countries die before they are even 16 or 13.

>It's actually a pretty normal occurance.
>for subhuman "countries"

Attached: 1444326199608.gif (640x360, 439K)

god if you're going to be a shitty smug anime poster, could you at least be smug better?

>reddit-kun is upset

Attached: 1436317875090.jpg (564x631, 88K)

well, it seemed like he deserved it. there are certainly worse things in the world, all things considered. would that rich lad have become a better person throughout his life? probably not

i'm slightly ashamed of how much joy that pic has brought me

He deserved a fight for mouthing off, but to say people don't change over the course of their lives is silly, especially when their brains aren't even fully developed yet.

Fuck the rich kill em all feed the poor make more rich people rinse and repeat

actually scientists determined your brain fully develops earlier than they thought, in your teen years

it's true but if he has money he probably gets a free ride through life more or less. i don't think you become more virtuous and empathetic by not getting challenged. i could be wrong my dude, who knows i dont know him. but if he goes through his whole life being a prick it will make the world worse.

The world needs pricks. To say people with money aren't challenged is the logic of an ignorant peasant.

i think the son of somebody with money doesnt get truly challenged, yes. spoiled people do not develop the part of themselves that comes with a hard life. this guy, through making a comment like that, is probably spoiled. spoiled kids dont just happen, its a failure of parenting. he probably wont change
you are truly an ignorant peasant
>The world needs pricks.
nope

>i think the son of somebody with money doesnt get truly challenged, yes
And that is what outs you as an ignorant peasant.

The rich kid is DEAD though, worth it

It's like mocking someone for fucking your ugly sister, to them it is 100% worth it

This bouncer's life as he knew it is over. He will spiral into depression and end his own life.

>i think kids who grow up rich become virtuous
this is the true factor that defines you as an ignorant peasant

true
good Bouncers have control and only get Physical when they need to

>I think people who grow up rich are incapable of virtue
See every philosopher of all times.

garbage men make more money than teachers and bouncers, and have union benefits. Dude is gonna be a legend at his local pub and every working class cunt who got burned by a rich faggot at some point is going to seek him out to breed herself with.
Guy did the right thing.

PLUS

ULTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pepe punch.jpg (229x220, 6K)

He'll be too busy paying off the civil suit filed by the parents for the rest of his life to afford to go to a pub.

This is an observed feature of inherited wealth that on average does not last beyond 4 generations, as the humility and right attitude that made the money is not passed on when you get that inheritance with no effort.

>inheritance with no effort
Who said all kids get inheritance? You're operating on a lot of presuppositions.

you are implying i said it was impossible. you are incorrect. i said the likelihood is such that it basically won't happen, especially if somebody is liable to making a comment like that. rich kids have the option of a very insulated, cushioned existence, and they like most will take it. this life of comfort is the very same thing that rots the spirit

i am not hethis is me

>you are implying i said it was impossible
No, I am implying that you saying it's impossible for the wealthy to be virtuous is blatantly false. If you don't believe the wealthy that invented and carried these philosophical ideas through history for thousands of years are capable of believing those same ideas that support your moral axioms, you're a retard.

What kind of bouncer can kill a guy in one punch? Dude must have super powers.

>The Independent

What do you expect from a leftist news site and the people who read that shit?

Attached: 1504023443311.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Man, how hardcore is that
Those people will never turn 14 or 15, or 16 or 17 if you're lucky.
Like they DIE. They're DEAD, they stop living their life and aren't part of society, as well as the equation of the chaos theory anymore. Isn't that crazy, bro?

What about aborted babies? They are never even BORN and they're DEAD. Far out.

a genuine moral foundation is only had through life, moreover through trial via active engagement with life. in other words, doing things for yourself, making your own way. i am sure that because they go to the best schools they know all about these things, i'm sure theyve all read plato, they may even believe him or any other, but i doubt that many actually understand plato at all. in fact i'm quite sure they don't.

i did not say it was impossible for the wealthy to be virtuous.
>you are implying i said it was impossible.
this is me saying that 'you saying that i was saying that it is impossible for the wealthy to be virtuous' is wrong. i did not claim that.
>i said the likelihood is such that it basically won't happen

DUNDUNDUN
ONE PUNCH

>No virtuous man ever said anything mean or condescending to another human, especially not while young or under the influence of mind altering substances such as alcohol
This single altercation and statement, which was more than likely a true statement, is insufficient evidence to label this young man as spoiled or undeserving of the genetic and financial advantages he held.
>i did not say it was impossible for the wealthy to be virtuous.
Well I was replying to
>>i think kids who grow up rich become virtuous
Which certainly implied that was the case.

I thought this was a satirical article. Fuck. How strong does one have to be to kill someone with one punch?

my dad played with a guy on his hockey team who apparently killed a guy with one punch. it was a fight at a bar i think. he got manslaughter.

I was taught that whenever you talk shit, or attack somebody, you better be prepared for whatever the fuck is coming your way. Talk shit, get hit. I'm sure the bouncer didn't intend to kill the asshole.

It's possible. More than likely the punch knocked him out, and he smacked his head on the concrete, which probably killed him. That happens a lot.

Attached: theviolenceha.jpg (388x443, 151K)

He bounced that kid right off the mortal coil with one punch. Sounds like a pretty strong bouncer.

A bouncer with a reputation for killing people for hurting his feelings isn't going to be hired as a bouncer again unless he moves very far away.

as i said before, i do not know the person who died, i cannot say for sure. i do not impose perfection on people trying to be virtuous, indeed, this world is fallen. i never claimed that i knew for sure, it is obvious that there was no intention to establish this beyond a shadow of a doubt through glancing at a news article. that would be ridiculous.
still, i think that what i said is likely.
virtue is had through truly challenging engagement with life. genuine tests of the spirit. the money, the connections, as the protective cushion, enables comfort and, through this, rot and atrophy.
this was speaking generally:
>i think kids who grow up rich become virtuous
i think very few people know virtue at all, but comparatively less so the rich than the poor or middle class chiefly because of what distinguishes them: their material assets. if they are truly tested, they should probably be more virtuous. they are generally speaking not virtuous, but the opposite.
-i said that it is unlikely that the rich are virtuous because of this, and so i say, given the statement by the dead, and his upbringing, it is likely that he is not virtuous, nor on the path, nor is it likely that he will change.

people seldom experience the truth, and will persist in their warped way of living. children resemble the parents, generally speaking, and sickness is passed on this way through the generations. i think it is likely to say that this guy was a prick and would have remained a prick. there is nothing to check him and make him to reconsider unless he loses his material assets or the unlikely prospect of finding God

>just study bro, chad will work for you one day

>i think very few people know virtue at all, but comparatively less so the rich than the poor or middle class
Only those with money can know virtue, because only the intelligent can know virtue.

>How strong does one have to be to kill someone with one punch?
you don't have to be strong at all
there have been many cases where the victim suffers very minor trauma to the head, then starts having seizures right afterward (body is completely stretched and shaking) then dies after about 30-60 seconds

I love the naivety in this thread.

You don't have to be strong to kill someone with one punch, it's the falling and cracking your skull that does that, especially if you're weak, which in this instance the dead omega clearly was. You only have to look at that photo to see that's obvious.

The bouncer will, at worst, get charged with accidentally causing death, but most likely assault. Nobody is going to get sued and the bouncer will go back to another job because the English gangsters who control that industry aren't going to give a fuck that some toff got killed for being a smart mouthed little cunt.

The children of the genuinely rich are complete cunts more often than not. Years of exclusive schooling breeds that sanctimonious mentality into them. They literally know no other way and usually get completely BTFO when they try to act the way they do around each other in the real world. I used to work for companies who put on events for the uber rich at their mansions and they were literally the worst people in the world on all levels. Rude, entitled, constantly whinging, I honestly have never met more people who seemed absolutely miserable and angry in my life. Even the most dead shit poor people seem to have a better grasp of basic people skills than they did.

>Only those with money can know virtue, because only the intelligent can know virtue.
why is this the case

Because stupid people aren't capable of philosophy. This is why we invented mechanisms of social control like religion to keep the stupid people in line.

It's not the punches that kill them, it's the cranium smacking against the concrete. You'd be surprised at how many dead kids I witnessed on the table.

We had a guy who got into a fight, hit his head on the concrete, went home, went to sleep woke up in the morning had his coffee and died after half an hour. Still had the coffee in his stomach no joke

What can we learn from this? Never fight on concrete

t. medfag, assistant to forensic pathologist

i meant how does money make one intelligent. why can only those with money know virtue? why do those with money have intelligence while others do not? i think everyone who is actually smart is an exception to their group. there aren't very many smart people at all.

human control of humans will not work. it only sickens and degrades the species as the controllers feed off the masses. it degrades both the masses and the controllers, because essentially they are both disconnected from virtue, or goodness, or whatever. ironically they both go down together in the end.

>i meant how does money make one intelligent
Because those with money are intelligent enough to have made it, or they are the genetic offspring of those that made it and have succeeded in maintaining all or part of it.
>why can only those with money know virtue?
see>why do those with money have intelligence while others do not?
Because genetics.
>human control of humans will not work
It's worked as long as humans have existed, and it will work for the rest of the time we exist as well. Even personal relationships are "human control of humans" because all human relationships are based on manipulation of one form or another.

Controllers are the only ones capable of virtue, like a man's dog is not capable of virtue, but he is. Even dumb people realize controllers = virtue, that is why they submit to God(s) or the state.

only if he loses the trial

Only the dead stay 18 forever.

you are wrong my guy. there is a God, or goodness or whatever you want to call it. when you disconnect from it then yeah everything becomes a nihilistic energetic war a la nietzsche.
but when you realize that good, that war doesn't cease to exist, but you still want to lift everyone up, generally.

i agree there should be a hierarchy, but it needs to be the right kind.

i like plato's the republic. generally speaking it's pretty good, it's what i can see the world as. we're not equal, that's obvious. there are the different aspects of virtue; virtue for the masses is harmony, a recognition of superior direction, and the obedience to that end; courage is for the auxiliary class, which are the people who can actually nut up and accomplish something; philosopher kings are the ones who can see what's going on and direct everything according to what's good. but people don't know what's good for them, there are all sorts of things that fuck this potential hierarchy up. it is better for the better to lead.

if people assume their due place, it falls together. how? there is no substitute for a genuine moral foundation, this being the way toward that perfect totality. all else is manipulation.

there is a God, and in fact that was the original aim of philosophy and religion. when people stop being able to know this, yeah, religion like anything else becomes a tool of coercion rather than a way of knowing that goodness.

there's not really much i can say beyond this. you don't know what virtue is if you're saying things like this. might is right just sort of displaces everything else. it's like pointing a gun at someone you're losing an argument to. anyway my lad i gotta go. see ya

>you are wrong my guy. there is a God
Prove this statement of fact.

Pffft. You call that smug?

Attached: 1523675282905.jpg (232x162, 5K)

Yeah rich boys only get worse with age. That bouncer did the world a favor.

I wanna join in on this

Attached: 1512010703271.jpg (500x375, 21K)

JUAN PUNCH

Attached: tumblr_o3vz4fo5GC1umi8jqo1_500.gif (500x261, 1.08M)

Kill the rich. Kill the poor. Kill everyone else.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Kill until there is no one left to kill.