Dating an older mommy gf ama

Living the dream, lads

I'm dating a woman 7 years older me with a nice job, her own car, her own place, with a killer body. We've been together for a few months now.

>sounds too good to be true
She is a little neurotic and insecure, but that has made the sex 100x better.

Ask me anything

Attached: 1523750386259.jpg (778x1024, 52K)

does she have any friends that originally live in T U C S O N

>with a nice job, her own car, her own place
Why do any of these things matter?

How attractive are you. What's your height, ethnicity, facial aesthetics etc.

Finding a woman who has her shit together is difficult. Most girls gold dig or depend on their parents.

I'm sorry, she is a one and only

How does it feel to be the happiest man on earth?

How many of you guys would like a younger mommy gf?

I'm alright
I'm nothing special. I try to stay fit, but i am not ripped, hell, I'm not even toned.

I am 6" exactly, I'm a yerop mix (Italian Spanish German mutt)

I am really average, which makes me question everything

She enjoys my personality and she thinks I'm handsome.

It's work, but it feels fucking amazing
I never thought I'd experience something like this
Dream come true

I'm staying at her place tomorrow night

If you're 6', and at least one woman other than your mother thinks you're handsome, then you're a solid 7.

Nothing to see here, just a low-tier Chad fucking some worn out roastie.

I'm only able to get compliments because i care about how i groom

I get shaved, clean haircuts, and wear decent clothing

I do everything you do and more and I've never gotten a compliment because I'm an ugly manlet.

You sound like you have a bad attitude desu. Not trying to feed the b urself meme but i know manlets who get more pussy than i could dream about (my first sexual experience was with mommy gf)

yeah i'd like that. having lived with a woman before it's just not the same living alone again, even when you're in your early 20s

Where did you meet
Does she make you kiss her feet

how and where did you meet her and how can i find a mommy gf?

How are her milkies

I met her at my job
I am a receptionist at a tech company. I don't feel comfortable naming which one. She works with an affiliate of ours and every time she would come in, she has to go through me to talk to any of the big bosses. I've been working here for a while, so I've seen her at least twice a week for a year. We went from professional greetings to laid back for casual greetings into us having long drawn out conversations before I'd even let my boss know she was there.

She mentioned that she was going out for drinks after work and asked if i wanted to join. I mentioned that i was one year shy of the drinking age and she said "don't worry, they won't ask. They're good to me, my coworkers go here all the time. Besides, you look like a man to me" and winked

I almost died right there.
One drink lead to us talking easier, feelings started coming out, next thing i knew i was at her apartment.

To the smaller questions....

I have kissed her feet before
She let me cum on them recently

Work, school, internships, and PAID dating sites

They aren't massive milkers, but they aren't small. I'd say average to above average.

Is she a momdom? Does she smother you? Nursing handjobs? Gimme all the lewd details.

Not entirely mommydom, but she's definitely dom
She's done mommydommy things with me before.
Tried to do the nursing handjob, but I'm too tall.

She likes tying me down and making me struggle. It seems like orgasm denial, worship and begging are major fetishes.

She's been open to trying everything i want, including anal.

We switch sometimes but it usually ends up with her on top telling me I'm a good boy and choking me.

We kiss and cuddle afterwards

When she is submissive, she likes being treated gently

>worship
>good boy
>tying
>begging

Attached: f4d (1).jpg (955x525, 41K)

>6"0" white guy

Lol playing life on easy mode

>German and Italian mix
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A BROTHER! The difference with me is I'm also Greek and Irish but not Spanish. It's lonely in SoCal. People suck

>Italian
>white
Um no sweaty

kys chad and fuck off orad

>Italians are literally Romans
There's always a retard like you everytime someone says they're italian.

I'm definitely more on the Italian side. Thicker dark hair and my features are Italian enough for people to treat me like I'm not white.
Feels bad, man.

I wish

Where did you meet her?
Original

>Romans
>white
wdhmbt
>

Ah, I'm more on the german side along with Italian and only like 20 something percent irish and greek.
My whole 80+ member family on my Mom's side are Italian and there's around a dozen women who are natural beautiful blondes. No one looks light brown, all are white.

So you're more or less a shota who had his innocence stolen by a greedy Onee-san?

You lucky fucker

Story up here More or less. We ended up enjoying it mutually, so it's still going.

Damn that's lucky. People walk up to me and speak Spanish.

>mommy told me im handsome
>See you later losers

Attached: 12bda0c37f078a101da922e2710d2d22.jpg (512x512, 35K)