Has anyone here actually had sex?

Has anyone here actually had sex?

Attached: feeling it.gif (500x301, 493K)

nobody has had sex here

>Has anyone here actually had sex?
yeah

Have you? This is Jow Forums, we dont know how to even look someone in the eye when we talk so idts.

Yes/No
Why do you want to know?

Also look where you are faggot

yeah i got drunk and went to a hooker
it was fucking pathetic i wish i never did it

Yes, three times with hookers. It was pretty good but very overrated, touching yourself feels better desu. Of course, sex is cool because you are fucking a woman and all of that, but the pleasure you get fapping is better.

I got you beat. I got catfished off Craigslist, I thought I was meeting a trap ended up being a stupid fatboy with ingrown neck hair. Let him blow me for like four minutes bc drunk and depressed, got disgusted made him go, took piping hot shower and drank myself to bed.
>tfw he stuffed my entire ballbag in his mouth

Attached: 277161E5-D15A-45AC-BEDA-B18BA7FB764B.jpg (844x1390, 115K)

Getting close to it with a boyfriend. Who things much easier than I was expecting. That said still looking up guides. It all feel pretty good but mostly I just like being held and not feeling alone.

Yeah. It's not all it's hyped up to be. Blind lust, a few minutes of good feels followed by a moment of release, then regret.
Granted, I've only had sex through shitty tinder hookups. I imagine sex with a girl you really love is different.

Attached: 11681899016664.png (611x613, 296K)

the hooker i went to made fun of my small penis and called me baby boy
i wanted to cry while she was riding me but i was drunk enough to be pretty dissociated

She made fun of your dick? Whyyyyyy you were paying herrrr

Yeah got laid heaps with my gf at the time and got laid more with her when we broke up, just had a one night stand with a mommy-tier chub off tinder last week

yeah, with boys. fucked a few, sucked a few, tied up a few ;)

Tits or get the fuck out.

Original Pasta.

Thats sad, but at least it was straight and you knew what you getting visually. Mustve been a rotten hearted cunt to mock a customer that way, maybe she knew you were from Jow Forums and assumed you had weird cuck/humiliation fetish, kek.

No Im not legally allowed within 100 ft. of an elementary school

Guess Ill die a wizard

Attached: cJDLr7M.jpg (499x499, 24K)

>>>>>Your kind is not welcome

Nah im a faggot

>has anyone here had sex
yea, there are plenty of people here who shouldnt be

Was a robot until 22, then put in effort. Just bee yourself bro

I grew up on a farm and I would always fuck this mare so does that count?

yes i had sex, i'm not a virgin. imo sex is not bad but it's kinda overrated, keeping your lover in your arms or cuddling with them after it is heaps better/more intimate. if you want some advice don't ever go to a prostitute to lose your virginity, it ain't worth it.

Being gay is ez mode with cheats enables tho.

A few times, it's stupid and overrated. I don't know why you people hype it up so much

based wizard user poster