The eternal INTJ misery

The feeling of being an INTJ is abhorrent. I moved 4 months ago and I still cannot make a single fucking friend. I was supposed to submit a project that was a due a day ago that decides the faith of my whole semester and here I am posting. I miss the old environment I used to be in, my few friends that I had and the beautiful nature of the country side. Making a change just to go live into a shitty industrial area for a college is depressing. I am such a stupid worthless, procrastinating piece of shit. I'm in denial that I have no future, as a low IQ subhuman. I can't get myself to do something. I take interest into something, learn as much as possible about it and I end up ditching it after a few months. Who the fuck made up the meme that INTJs are a treasure for society? We have fragile egos and the only thing "special" is taking the interest in something and doing whatever the cost to achieve the goal, "for a long period of years". Fuck off, I've had over 7 interests these last 4 years, and then I ditch them.

End me.

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (1280x842, 162K)

I'm just going to An Hero it.

Idek how you guys memorize these personalty types and their attributes. Like in some other thread some femanon said she entj and I guess that was some people made a big thing out of it for whatever reason. I don't get it.

Because the majority of characteristics in these personalities apply to us. We can relate to them.

We're a treasure because the world looks askance at us all while we lurk unshaven in our dingy corners until we get sick of everything and off ourselves, but not before leaving behind masterpieces of work just so that they and their grandchildren will always know that they weren't worth our time, that they bored us, that the normie in the eye of the INTJ is on par with fauna.

You wouldn't get it. I'm detecting a middling IQ, and at least two deviations from the INTJ masterpersonality.

The website always list good qualities. Or I somehow can't remember the bad qualities, because I took the test a while ago so I was thinking it was some sort of meme gag I'm missing out on.

When are you people going to realize that the "16 personalities" are as much of a meme as horoscopes?

Attached: tumblr_orpxlvmltT1w3zha7o1_r1_1280.png (722x496, 67K)

Yes stuff like in this pic. But if I have to go to tumblr to find the memes, I will not do it!

No. It does list it's flaws and all of the flaws apply to me.

Do you mind linking the specific test or giving me the name of the one you use?

Myers-Briggs is a fucking meme bro

Let us have our fun you faggots

Attached: image.png (512x512, 361K)

Just the 16 personalities one.

INFP
>99% Introverted.
It is what it is.

So is this the new mbti thread?

Yes. Welcome. Originally of course.

Except that its not.

1 horoscopes were made by pagan nuts thousands of years ago with next to no science behind it, and Myers was based on psychological trends and was made within 100 ago

2 you can make accurate repeating predictions about large groups of people with Myers while horoscopes is all luck and tricks

3 you are given a horoscope based on arbitrary information while a personality test is something that the individual does themselves so it better reflects their true character

4 a person will usually get the same or very close type upon taking the test multiple times. If the persons personality changes, so does the type on the test.

5 all the different personality dichotomies exist on a spectrum. Assuming it is black and white or that some people dont slide around is ridiculous and misunderstood.

6 different personality types have much different average annual income proving that the types are different enough to be actual separate types whereas horoscopes work largely by vague answers that blend together.

What even make Myers a meme to you? Its not like measuring with a microscope but it is sufficiently exact enough to provide insight.

INTJ was a mistake
For scientific purposes, could you intj bros post your month of birth? December here

Attached: 1515365868998.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

INTJ also born in december here
I hate my life

Attached: 1459493188100.gif (322x298, 287K)

october here

June

oregani

Woah chill your autism my friendo

June
but you know origik k

December oriangaigl

Wow same exact time

the life of an INTJ is like playing russian roulette
if you are exceptionally intelligent, you can become anything
if you don't, you are forever cursed with the knowing of the fact that you are just another among everybody else, below the best, even below the average, because you're socially crippled