Question to the normies on Jow Forums, how often do you guys shave...

Question to the normies on Jow Forums, how often do you guys shave? I think at this point I should probably be shaving everyday to avoid looking like a slob.

Attached: shaving.jpg (750x423, 38K)

I'm 18 and I shaved my pubic hair for the first time yesterday. I measured my pubes beforehand and they were 30cm long. I hadn't laid my eyes on my penis since I was 13.

Whenever my facial hair begins to annoy me, every other day I'd say. Thankfully it doesn't grow that well, I hate hair anywhere on my body except my head

What the fuck

wtf dude how bad did it smell whenever you pull your pants down?

Once every 5 or 6 days. When my beard starts making me look homeless and I have the day off I'll shave it. Although I shave my neck every other day to avoid looking completely disgusting.

I shave every 2 to 3 days. I can go one day without shaving and there is hardly anything to see.

Every three or four days, or in anticipation of a rare social event.

Never. Beards are manly desu!

Attached: 0be.jpg (330x332, 76K)

I'm really lazy when it comes to shaving. I try to do it once a week at least but I always fail to reach that goal.

I never sh-

>normies on Jow Forums
>normies on
>Jow Forums
>NORMIES
>ON
>Jow Forums
>initiate reeee.exeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not a normie, but I shave a my body hair every 2-3 days.
Facial hair gets shaven once a week, or every 2 weeks.

like once every 3-4 months

>I hadn't laid my eyes on my penis since I was 13.
How do you know it's yours user?

How do you grow the facial hairs

I have a long beard and long hair. Don't give a shit and I have the added bonus of scaring people off since I'm also 6'2.

>30cm pubes
What race are you user?

>having shitty patchy facial hair
>not having nice even facial hair that doesn't look bad for a month
facial hairlets baka

don't shave, only trim every week or so

22 and not a normie, but I shave twice a week because my sideburns grow in this hideous patchy way.

every 2 or 3 days

>Not a normie
Found the normie

I stopped shaving in like October 2016, started shaving again around Easter. Took me four razors to get everything.

Now I shave almost every day.

Not gonna shave my pubes, though. I have a strict "no sharp objects near my family jewels" rule.

Shave my face every week
Shave my pubes every week. 20y virgin. It looks super hot. Plus I'm skinny so it's easy.
Shave my body sometimes.

Attached: 33b.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

When I was shaving, I'd wait at least four days. More recently I'm just trimming, once a week or less.

I'm an unemployed student, get autismbux, and date men

Did you keep the shaved hair?

every 4 days I think. i'm a turbo beardlet however and it only grows enough for me to look like a disgusting 15yo.

1-2 times a week.
I use disposable razors and shaving gel.

>Boys talk about shaving their cute pubic hair

Hot