/Hygiene/ general?

/Hygiene/ general?
tfw I haven't showered in 3 days but consistently brushing teeth, how you holding up boys

Attached: 132901830928112.jpg (405x361, 21K)

completely gave up on hygiene when i gave up trying to attract a mate, ill still clean BO when i have to see someone important to my survival but no more

I maintain really good hygiene for some reason. I don't know why, I never leave the house.

>havent showered in 6 weeks
>havent brushed teeth same amount of time
>changed underwear/socks once
>changed pants/sweater zero times
i only know this because I decided to get clean and fresh on my birthday for no good reason

you just reminded me that I havent brushed my teeth in 4 days

Attached: 534565456364365462.jpg (239x211, 10K)

>brush my teeth everyday
>breath still smells like shit

bullshit, you'd be dead

Attached: 1511342828513.png (500x460, 114K)

The only reason I showered yesterday was because I gave myself a haircut and didn't want to be itchy later. It had been months.

brush your tongue too, it helps a lot

clearly I am not dead

I shower and brush my teeth daily but I don't change my clothing frequently (excluding underwear).

Showered yesterday after 3 weeks
Brushed my teeth today after 2 months

i havent brushed my teeth in years, i was never put into the habit as a child
every time i try i can never get into the habit
its also way too late and my teeth are irreparably fucked
thanks mom and dad

Opposite here. I shower every other day (every day is bad for my acne), but I often go 3-5 days without brushing and it's a regretful experience every time. That first brush always draws blood.

nigger are you retarded?
>flouride my mind several times a day
>don't wash
literally brushed my teeth with fluoride 30x in the past 5 years.
>use toms
>use generic b&bw cologne &spray
>have 6 gfs
>wash myself brfore going outside
any odor willl seem natural over time. can't wait for the whales you bring in from these tips.

does anyone ever get these scab-like things in their scalp sometimes? I scratch them off and they kinda look like grains of salt but various hues of pink and red. not sure what causes them. it's not dandruff either. and they can appear at random even when I have thoroughly shampooed and conditioned my hair. the bigger ones I get from time to time leave my scalp raw and bloody and it stings when I shower but it always goes away and heals very quickly. anyone know what this is?

I think that's pretty common and unavoidable. Get a new hairbrush anyway. Maybe your current one is too abrasive.

I haven't showered in 2 weeks, but I am brushing my teeth twice a day, and somehow I smell fine.

I have those too
The problem is I have long hair and it's so voluminous and dense that I can't get my scalp properly clean without shaving my head, and I'm not gonna cut my untamed mane, most girls ask me to touch it within minutes, they love em.

I have long hair too. It's because I'm not cleaning it thoroughly enough? Is that was causes those scab things? Do you know what they're called?

Is it true that showering every other day helps acne? Because I've recently picked up that shower schedule and my face is clearing up but I didn't know if it was a coincidence or not.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL STILL ALIVE?!?

Attached: 4334344gddgsdgdg.png (213x320, 10K)

They feed off of caffeine and puffed and fried grain products.

I shower Mon-Fri but skip it on weekends unless I am going out. I have not brushed my teeth in months however.

Attached: 1523714986172.jpg (572x720, 31K)

i have a shower once a week and i never brush my teeth (last time was 9 months ago)

femanon, haven't showered in 2 months, try to be diligent with brushing teeth because gums get infected but i'm not in the habit so my teeth suck

why are you all so surprised, you don't die when you're a disgusting fuck, you're just disgusting, smell disgusting and your things smell disgusting

>thoroughly shampooed and conditioned my hair
I guarantee you this is your problem right here.
Shampoo and conditioner dries your scalp, as well as hot water. So in combination you're fucking your own shit up and don't even realize it, especially if you scrub too vigorously.
Be gentle, use cold or cool water, and throw away your shampoo/conditioner. Let your natural hair oils take over and work their magic. You gotta be patient and give it time though, make it a habit and you'll see the results in due time. It's a slow burn but worth it.

Dude you should really go brush your teeth,no joke.

conditioner doesn't dry your scalp. it's actually like moisturizer of sorts. if you have dry scalp you could actually stand to leave your hair like 5% conditioner'y. any male who's afraid of losing their hair should severely cut back on how much hot water they apply to the top of their head and also avoid shampooing too much.

for anons who have trouble forming a tooth brushing habit, try to start brushing them in the shower. it's what worked for me.

femanon from above here, this dude is somewhat right. (i know my haircare shit)

1. natural oils is a fair game. your body is designed to clean your hair, so you can do it, but if your hair isn't too short you'll need a natural bristle brush, and you just push the oil through your hair. its much better for it long term.
2. the reason shampoo fucks up your hair so much is because it's just detergent. it bubbles and lathers, because it's detergent. not really much difference. it's bad for your hair for obvious reasons - when you start to take over the body's natural role of cleaning itself, it fucks up your body - so essentially your body sees there's no oil on the hair and starts to overproduce it. makes your hair greasy very quickly.
3. scalp is delicate as user said. do not scrub. massage if you do use things. i only use conditioners, so i don't detergent my hair, but because my hair is very damaged i condition it to get dust etc out (i dust it twice, there's a lot of chemistry to it but i know its boring). your scalp is most likely irritated and is shedding. it's pretty bad for you. stop using shampoo, or dont scrub your scalp. try leaving it longer before you wash it, and if you use shampoo, you only need a tiny amount (think of how much soap you need to wash a bunch of dishes - only a bit more than a few droplets really). again, try to wash less, your hair will thank you.
4. if you're in the position to, there's stuff that can soothe your scalp, like essential oils of mint, eucalyptus, etcetera (dont use it when its actually open/sore, just small amount on regular basis to treat the skin).

hope your scalp gets better user.

Your breath doesn't depend on just how ofter you brush your teeth,it also depends on your diet.

So... Yeah,you should go easy at these instant noodles.

Fuck all this gay hippie shit

If he's got actual sores on his scalp then I'd say he ought to abstain from getting it or his hair wet entirely for a couple weeks. This will give the sores ample time to scab up and heal on their own. Then once he's all healed up and no more sores, then he can start putting whatever gay hippie shit you recommended on his hair.

Personally I recommend this stuff, moisturizes the FUCK outta my scalp and hair. I use it to give my hair a nice slick back.

Attached: e92147f7-6399-4168-8040-f332eddea332_1.ba86877b0c348997e564618cfad352c2[1].jpg (450x450, 49K)

>fuck gay hippie shit
>recommends a product made with olive oil
>literally something i moisturise my hair with

You're in the throes of "hippy shit", you're just being upcharged for it. Don't be a fucking stupid consumer, products are useful when they're genuinely innovative, they're not when they're just repackaging something you can use yourself. Pantene for instance are a company that develop molecules that make your hair shiny but don't attract dirt (like a lot of silicones/shiny hair molecules tend to).

Companies that just sell you oil and petroleum? Pffft.

To be fair this shit costs like 3 bux a can and I don't need more than two a year. I'm paying for dat sweet fruit oil fragrance lol
Now if I were some asshole buying a $15 2oz can of pomade, then there would be a bigger issue.
Besides this literally the only hair product I need cuz I'm not female, it's way more convenient to buy a can of this shit rather than make my own hair cocktail out of household goods. Not that's that's a bad thing, I fully endorse your usage of household products in a thrifty manner.

>no one cares if I brush my teeth but if I don't they might hurt and fall and make things even more difficult
just like every other aspect of my life. I should just kill myself already instead of waiting for things to start breaking down even more.

Attached: 41234.png (657x527, 13K)

i bath 2-3 times a week and i brush my teeth once per day.
my hygiene, isn't that bad. but it could be better, although i have no reasons to improve it

> I'm paying for dat sweet fruit oil fragrance lol
Are you bent? Because that sounds really, really bent.

What are you even trying to imply with the usage of the word "bent"? Can I get an in-context definition please?

>Extreme depression/NEET

>super long hair because to nervous/scared to go get haircut (dont drive so that is a factor)

>dont shower for days so it looks absolutely disgusting and greasy

>shave head and look completely retarded now

Now I'm definitely not going outside.

how long we talkin

thanks for the hair tips