Usually get weed off the deep web

>usually get weed off the deep web
>had to stop and getting weed in person
>today i got 30 dollars worth of weed thinking it would last 2-3 days if i smoke sparingly
>probably was short
>bud isnt as good as deep web
>just smoked like 2-3 joints and its already almost gone and it's only been like half a day
>when i get weed off the deep web it's like $80 dollars for a whole fucking ounce
>have to pay like 5x as much for weed locally

god damn it why can't shipping drugs just be easy and legal

Attached: fW2Ex9RQbYumvWsJMuefEGaG9tOlB27noKxqjITBh8Y.jpg (576x768, 148K)

why did you stop getting it off the web

why did you have to start getting it in person? i've always considered getting weed off the deep web

how do i get it from deeb web? all sellers look shady

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

unironically

Get something more potent and easy to deliver like dabs. You may need to invest in a vape and RDA but from what I've seen it seems worth it.

its legit so easy its fucking hillarious

that board is shut down isnt it?

i accidentally bought bitcoin with my bank account instead of debit card so i had to wait on a transfer and the guy with cheap bud was taking like 10-11 days to ship the shit so it was a really long fucking wait

i want to get hash so i have something easy and cheap to smoke in between bags but i'm too scared to get shit shipped international they have some pretty cheap wax though but i dont have a rig and dont really smoke that shit as much

i mean i remember this but there was a big law invasion by the danish (?) police, wasn't there? I want the drugs but I am scared to buy the drugs. help me

also i should mention that if you're buying small amounts of weed from your local country you don't have to worry so much about all the technical shit if you can just get to the site and make the order your good just be careful

i want hash and shit but its only cheap in the UK and i dont have anything to smoke wax and the hash is like 20 bucks for 3.5 grams

Are you noticing any mental problems? The rate which you smoke weed is quite ridiculous and you're apparently adjusted to high potency stuff.

no one cares about small amounts. its only like multiple pounds of weed or a bunch of molly or like 50+ pills where i see buyers being busted and they're just busted with attempting to sell it

a nice loaf of weed and a handful of pills seems to be totally fine from what ive seen just dont go around selling it buying high quantities or bragging about it

thanks, that's a good tip. so buy in-country? you're an angel thank you and i hope you can get your bud soon

no man ive always smoked like this but i always used to have friends that smoked a lot and i used to get it cheaper and had a gf i smoked with and i used to get a perscription that i traded for it but don't anymore

i just smoke a lot because the only way i can enjoy video games and shit so i like to smoke a small joint every couple hours or something when the boredom kicks in but i wouldn't call that A LOT snoop dogg used to smoke fucking 3-4 ounces a day.

i think it actually makes me sharper because the lack of stress and i go from like crazy serial killer psycopath to just like laughing at tv and getting comfy so i don't see a problem with it. it does make me lazy as all hell but that's mostly cause of it how much it costs and im too scared of doing hard stuff and losing my buzz

i definetely feel better overall because the better sleep and i have stomach problems and shit nbut the addicted part and smoking in the morning makes shit a little harder but if i could work again and shit i wouldn't smoke in the morning because i hate going to school or work high just seems like a buzzkill to me and makes it 10x harder

I really want weed in any form what is the safest site to do that? Not in america btw

yes only buy domestically but ive ordered acid and molly international in really small doses and its came every time with 0 problems. some dude on reddit or something told me that hes ordered 4 years and he has not had one problem ever with a domestic order. literally just tor then go on coinbase and go to dream market and then just order bitcoin cash NOT bitcoin because bitcoin will charge you a 20 dollar fee whereas bitcoin cash doesnt have any.i suggest once you get on the dream market spend 2-3 days looking around at it because in a few days you'll figure out how to get the cheapest best deal, how to find everything you want fast, and you'll learn how to check vendors.

also i heard that the safest shit to order if you're worried about that is acid by far, any powder, shrooms, and thc extracts and hash. weed is the sketchiest fucking thing to me because it has the risk to smell (it never does) but it just comes in a vacuum sealed envolope thing and you can literally feel the fucking buds through the thing just holding it. it usually feels like a big tennis ball or a flat square though. im pretty sure no one gives a shit because i order a little bit of weed or like a gram of molly or like 5-10 pills or something at a time

also my best tip is just type in the word "free sample" and set the price from low to high and prepare to trip fucking nuts harder than you ever have for a couple dollars people around me cant even figure out where i get drugs and they're all begging me for shit lmao because we live in the middle of the woods and just cheap pharmacy drugs out here and pot grown in some pile of cow shit.

dream market theres a really good weed vendor there from the UK. i ordered hash from him he sent it but it was weed instead i emailed him again and he sent the wrong order again and it was weed but the shit was pretty good. i see weed dealers from canada, usa, uk, and the netherlands a lot

also i forgot to mention the only reason to order inernation is to save money its like 40-60 bucks in america for a gram of molly but in the netherlands you can get cheap stuff for like 10-20 bucks. the netherlands shit is all white powder though and i think the shit in america is like tan colored rocks

i heard once it goes through customs its subject to drug dogs and inspection but if its domestic they usually just throw it on a belt and that does all the work

thanx my dude. i think i'll get some shit and have good fun times

What kind of a place do you live in? Any neighbours complaining? Doing anything with the smell?

i just smoke in my room and its not an apartment or anything and the neighbors seem laid back i guess

what do you plan on doing? im just bored and wanted to help a fellow robot trip and all those samples and shit have been pretty fun. im thinking of asking my friend if hell go half on some shrooms with me and ill try those again

Meanwhile I'm paying 12- 14$ a gram up here in swedistan.

>not growing your own autflowers that flower in 2-3 months

i dont have that kinda time i wanna start growing as a hobby and i wanted to move to LA and grow but its fucking impossible

not sure, whatever i can sample i think. i've only really ever had opiates/weed before, so might go for acid and shrooms, but i do really want relaxing experiences too

Russia here, 5 times poorer than you and it's hard to get a better deal than 20-25$ a gram. All while cigs are 1-3$ a pack and vodka is 5$ a bottle. Our government wants us to kill ourselves.

Goddamn no wonder Russians engage in high risk activities like climbing skyscrapers

Attached: tumblr_static_feels3.jpg (500x632, 40K)

The bible says that every plant was made by god for man to use. 'merica makes a bunch of them illegal within her borders.

yeah man i think hemp actually 10x more co2 than trees and i think weed plants do and weed would fix the economy and shit at least a little bit especially in rural areas and small towns like thats a no brainer they have absolutely no income and cant compete with the internet.

imagine how much cleaner the air would be and shit if we stopped cutting down trees and used hemp and people could just freely grow weed and the crime rates i assume would drop and shit

>4 ounces a day
Are you retarded? That's like 113 grams of weed, lmao. Kys bro.

i think he was talking about like back in the 90s and shit when people in LA were smoking mexican shit weed

>defending your own post

could i get tramadol off the deep web?

that shit is everywhere and dirt cheap so yes

god bless you're wonderful

No goy it's evil and addictive. Buy my pills instead!

>smoking 3 joints in a day
ur unironically a reefer addict m8 and have a drug problem. That amount of weed daily will make you a useless fuck.

>not already being a useless fuck
Lmaoing at your life

Jow Forumsdarknetmarkets is banned yes

You trust darknet niggers delivering straight to your house? Makes more sense for me to deliver it somewhere else and pick it up later. Seems safer?

>want to buy weed
>not a people person
>cannot into deepweb
Just f4m my shit up tbqh but they won't move to a weed state.

But religion, to answer your question OP. Conservative right winger abrahamic values destroys everything it touches.

>can't judge quality
>can't eyeball sack
>afraid to have dealer weigh it out
>afraid to tell dealer it's light
>even if you saw it was shit you'd be too big of a pussy to say anything

Why do pussy little kids like you think you're hard because you smoke a little weed? What a fucking faggot.

It's either I get drugs or they kill me and it's a win-win either way

Attached: 1493601058447.jpg (578x323, 110K)

why tell some broke ass trailer trash welfare receipient that my fucking bag the size of my pinky is off when i can get just 10x as much weed for almost nothing delivered straight to my mail :^)

I live in washington and weed is legal here. I can get an eighth for ten dollars. Is it still worth it for me to go on the deepweb?

i dont fucking know dip shit how would i know what its like to have things

>buy tiny amounts
>get shit deals

You autists are beyond lucky to have the internet

me living in the middle of nowhere is why its impossible to find shit

$80 an oz and 5x as much in real life? where do you live and send us a link

yeah mate i got some a couple of months ago but was threatened to be kicked out after my parents noticed and i don't plan on getting a job in the near future so i've had to stop ordering.

thank you OP. I've been trying to find lsd for a while now. I'll follow your advice.
>$80 an oz.
fuck, I've been paying $240 all this time.