ITT: It’s 2009. Middle school, Lady Gaga is singing “Just Dance”, Avatar came out...

ITT: It’s 2009. Middle school, Lady Gaga is singing “Just Dance”, Avatar came out, and people still thought the world might end in 2012. The good old days.

Attached: home.jpg (576x768, 68K)

NIBIRU END TIME PROPHECY - ITS OVER 21.12.2012 *UPDATED* 2014

>2009
>middle school

It's been a fun ride /v/, I'm out of here for good.

I know that feel.

Jesus Christ I started University in 2009, why the fuck is /v/ so overrun with youngfags?

You make me want to die.

The fact of the matter is that I don't remember 2009 anymore. Literally nothing of worth happened that year. Don't actually remember 2010 either. 2011 was an election year in my country so I do remember that.
2008 was when MGS4 came out. That was a good one.

go back to Jow Forumsgamerdads grandpas. whoop de doo, people grow old and new people are born. what the fuck is your problem?

See you tomorrow, fag.

The problem is that I'm not a kid anymore and this place isn't for me anymore. No need to get offended by me leaving user, you won't even notice I'm gone.

VenomfangX, that you?

>tfw 2009 was so long ago gaben removed my aimbot vac ban visibility on steam
feels ok i guess

Whatever is he doing these days?

No idea, but probably something to do with spreading the apocalypse gospel about the nephilim.

>tfw the system forgets you exist

>2009. Middle school
>The good old days
I wish the world ended in 2012.

I can still see that I'm vac banned in mw2, but nobody else can. The only drawback is that I can't vote on user created guides (lol)

man, 2009 was a fucking golden age

I think that's because they lightened the regulations regarding VAC bans on MW2 after the system went haywire and started banning literally anyone and everyone.

They assumed you just got caught up in the mishap I guess.

>then the 2010s were ruined by sjws

Attached: OqOrfcy.gif (598x448, 3.73M)

Does he still believe in that? 2012 is long gone.

God I hope so, someone's gotta keep the crypto community alive.

Is Nephilimfree still alive?

and i still had a home

>its 2010 and /b/ is full of bitcoin spam with most threads gifting a few BTC if ONLY you posted your address and said something funny
>but you think that it's an autistic drug currency and never bother even creating a wallet for it, proceeding to sage and spam spiderman pictures in every annoying BTC giveaway thread

good times

Yes, but he's all caught up in drama now.

>2009
>Middle School

Try first year University you underaged little shit.

>you won't even notice I'm gone
I will!

If anyone invested only 500 dollary doos back then, they could have been a millionaire by now

What sort of drama?

wow theres nothing worse than nostalgia faggots. go to bed gramps.

>become a millionaire by now

Very few people have achieved that, even the ones who invested early.

>Try first year University you underaged little shit.
Not being out of University by then.

Just refuting what everyone is saying and getting into pointless debates.

we are all gramps in the end

Not being in an elderly home by then.

bish please

i was in high school and talking shit about all of these things including call of trash

>2009
>middle school

but I was 19 in college

>nearing 30
>still on 4chins

lol

don't remind me famalam

Not being dead by then

Come on now

This is true in a way. If I had 1000-2000 BTCs when it suddenly rose to $50 I'd probably think that this is the most it will ever be before another better coin comes out and does its job better and simply sell my entire wallet right then. To hold from $1 to $10k you require either massive balls or a flawed memory that allows you to forget your stored BTCs for more than 6 years

You're here forever.

hell yea this is an epic kidz klub go home gramps go watch sportball and do taxes lamer

>2009
>good old day
>CoD
>middle school
neo /v/ in an OP

Attached: 1498335520111.jpg (217x222, 34K)

this will be you in 10 years

You think you'll eventually leave this place but you wont, ever. The need to post on a forum will always come back and you will always remind yourself how every other forum is at least twice as fake and censored as this place. I tried to quit it back in 2012, I unironically went to reddit and tried to be a "normal" person. It took me a single week to get tired of the blatant fakeness, lack of negative feedback loop to clear out the cringe and the powertripping mods to go back here and never touch that shithole ever again

Wiser words have never been shared on /v/. I stand with this post 100%

t. 30 yo proud /v/irgin. I love this shithole and I need it daily

This game was pretty good
Do you think it'll get a sequel?

Attached: 116172-the-world-ends-with-you-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg (800x716, 128K)

What were you guys playing in 2009? Metal Gear Online for me.

Attached: 1523508032917.png (483x701, 311K)

binweevils

DotA, Modern Warfare, MHFU and trying to keep my job.

Peggle

Attached: 1478207523444.jpg (1100x1315, 196K)

Rhythm heaven on ds, last game I ever bought

You play the market with funds you are absolutely willing to lose. Retards who sink their life's saving into all-or-nothing baskets deserve their failures.

Attached: old.png (1200x851, 822K)

I wanna go back :(

Attached: rfhz485.png (514x91, 42K)

bu... bu... I'm 33!

Implying that you will have 'matured' and not be shitposting on /v/ is a pipe dream kiddo.

>2009
>middle school

what the fuck /v/

Fuck CoD, Halo for ever.

chug acid

This thread is curious as I can't deceide if it's a bait post or an user actually wanting to have a nice old "nostalgia" thread. I put it in quotation marks because for me 2009 is not nostalgic in any way. That's what is my issue with these threads. I think I have a hard time accepting that people younger than me also share my hobby and I'm on the older side of the vidya spectrum by now. I mean the dudes who were in middle school at that point are legal adults now, of course. Time is not stopping for anyone, but strangely enough I have this autistic habit of thinking anyone else on /v/ is born in '88 or '87 like most people I know and hang out with

my memory is such a depressive blur now that I can't remember what age I was or what year it was when I was in different parts of school
I was 12 in 2009 though

Left for dead and day of defeat

>2009
> I was in sixth grade, excelling at English and social studies but sucking at math and science and PE.
>I was a fat fuck crushing on the same girl since 3rd grade, actually danced with her at the Christmas dance but she rejected me afterwards
>I had just gotten Xbox live, and made a best friend from Georgia on TBOGT.
>2018
>I'm in the marines, stationed in Okinawa. Graduated high school almost two years ago, still excelled at English and struggled with math.
>got really skinny senior year, fell for another girl (new school by this point. I grew up in Indiana and graduated school in Miami, FL) danced with her at homecoming, got rejected again.
>hadn't talked to Xbox live friend since I left Indiana, heard he had some problems and attempted suicide but I think he's doing better now.
I've since banged hookers in Thailand so I'm not still a virgin so that's a plus.

Attached: 20170822_204711.jpg (640x480, 152K)

>moved to r9k

what in the flying fuck /v/ mods?

>born in 97 but had a brother 6 years older than me
>have nostalgia for stuff that's apparently before my time because his hand me downs and parents not getting newer stuff immediately
>feel just as disgusted by newfags as the oldfags are but too awkward to relate to the oldfags cause I feel like a poser

Attached: 062 - Hero Sorrow.png (120x148, 23K)

>Just discovering Jow Forums
>Probably shitposting on /b/
>Regressing socially
>Neglecting school, only passing grades
>Going into my teen edgelord phase
Wow. 2009 is really where it all went wrong for me

Attached: 100202090422009.png (681x541, 420K)

based mods
forgot about the robot
*dabs*