I'm about to ask my GF the big question tonight. She's a gamer herself, so I got her these. Think she'll like them?

I'm about to ask my GF the big question tonight. She's a gamer herself, so I got her these. Think she'll like them?

Attached: rings.jpg (640x390, 22K)

leave your sister alone god damnit

Attached: firefox_2016-12-23_02-22-38.png (240x186, 18K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As a fellow redditor myself I say I like your idea.

If she is a true gamer grill herself she will love it.

Zelda is life. Zelda is love.

+1 up vote.

huh? I don't understand this reference

???????????

thanks brudi

Attached: 1470297842006.jpg (1640x1200, 721K)

Ten points for the most sarcastic comment so far.
Leave the dude alone.

If she cosplay nintendo characters to suck your dick gift her everything she wants
And reminder that Bayonetta is now a nintendo charactero

>Finally happy in life
>Making good money with minimal effort, have a nice body and working towards a career I'm happy with
>GF keeps pressuring me into marriage because my sister just married her long term boyfriend/fiance
>Was going to buy a Nissan R34 Skyline GTR because I've always wanted one
>"Isn't it time for an adult car, user?"
>"Isn't it time to stop playing World of Warcraft, user?"
>"Why are you travelling to America alone for a video game convention?"
>Don't want to be married yet and honestly don't want to marry my gf either
>There's an 18 year old I know that confessed her feelings to me
>Genuinely tempted to dump my gf for this other girl

w-what do?

You bought some pretty shitty blatant rings that a autistic redditor would buy

I hope to got you don't concieve

Why do you people do this

OH HI MARK

>not cucking your new GF with your current one
what the fuck kind of story is that image?

Do it. If you already have these thoughts it's too late for your relationship anyway. You feel trapped and it your gf's fault for putting the pressure on you. Enjoy life and don't make the mistake of marrying her. As you said, you just got settled in and are about live your life to the fullest, no need to put a chain around your finger already

gamer couples ftw

Attached: 2bbd84d876dc998df621556edd46298d--couple-stuff-couple-pics.jpg (480x800, 25K)

>Letting her be player 1
wew

Who the FUCK has a fucking Nissan as a dreamcar. Fuck out of here you slav shit nigger.

>MUH R34 GTR
just get a 3k civic, and fuck off.

maybe talk with her and discuss hobbies, interests, etc. there's nothing wrong with videogames as long as both people feel that their needs of the other person are met. i'd say work through what you're future goals and hobbies are with what she expects, and if you can't come to an agreement then discuss calling it off. If she's pressuring you to marry, i can't imagine the relationship is short term, you'd think you guys would be better at handling disagreements by now

have the talk with the gf tell her this
then decide
I want money too
I hate being europoor

Don't let people barade all over you. You are a man and can make your own decisions.

>R34

Nigga I'm into my first with my wife and she let me have a sports car even my parents are OK with. Nigga at least get something better like a R32-33 or some better classy JDM than that shitty Paul walker mobile

This one is better, OP.

Attached: il_570xN.714804465_7hy8.jpg (570x422, 34K)

I might as well.

I like Tuners and this one has very low mileage.

I used to have one.

We've been dating for a year.

Hmmm

>that shitty Paul walker mobile
b-but I like Paul Walker...

>b-but I like Paul Walker...
You deserve an unhappy marriage than ends with you losing your kids and money.

a year really isn't enough to get to know someone, it's the hard times that make a relationship after all. i'd still suggest talking to her about expectations, hobbies, etc. you can play videogames and still contribute meaningfully to your relationship, social life, job, etc.

>b-but I like Paul Walker
/o/ would curbstomp you till you make a different decision

>this non-/o/ cuck doesnt even know what an R34 is, let alone a GTR
fuck off busrider.

>dating only for a year
>lets get married!
You don't get married until you've been together for a few years my guy. Just dump her and live alone with your shitty R34.

>/o/ would...
Stopped reading there, you clearly don't browse /o/.
fuck off busrider.

probably yeah

Godspeed user.
I hope you know what you're doing.

Attached: marrige in the 21st century.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

>marriage
Even Jesus said "let your yes be yes and your no, no".

>not immediately dumping your gf if she talks marriage after one (1) year

Ok, dumping is internet tough guy talk no one would do that, but seriously marriage is a huge deal and you should really get to know each other better if you can function long term. One year is not enough by a long shot

You are either a slav, nigger, kebab or some other ungodly fucking subhuman abomination. No true aryan would as much as GLANCE at a fucking nissan.

>aol.com
kek. proper bait for once.

>wanting a R34
>no solid remarks besides /out/
>probably visited /o/ once

You clearly need a vasectomy

Attached: C57XRfcU8AAkb-l.jpg (500x301, 32K)

You don't marry gamers/weebs. You just buy a cat, consider it like a child and enjoy your autistic hobbies for life.

If she sounds like a passive-aggressive cunt before you're even married then imagine what she'll be like afterwards.

those are pretty nice simple looking rings
sadly you had to ruin them with video game stuff

Fucking do it man and dodge that bullet, you can marry when you're 30+

That made me real mad and I don't even know why god dammit

Why do cucks have to ruin everything? Submitting to a dominant woman is hot without another man fucking her.

Attached: 1520360191174.png (240x240, 24K)

How do I un-get into cuck shit? I find it way too arousing unfortunately

I literally only browse /v/ and /o/

Fuck off busrider.

>the big question
So what is the big question?

Become a lolicon and a develop a need to raise a daughter that isn't just your wife's

Attached: 1521444096132.gif (330x422, 975K)

This happened to me, last time I saw my dad as when I was 16. I'm now 25, and I've not spoken to my father since then. I saw him two years ago in the public looking rough. I think he's mad at everyone even me, even though I didn't understand what was going on when I was younger. As much as I hate to say this, part of me wishes he just off's himself so I can stop feeling sorry for him.

LOVE IT

Attached: 1523697327148.png (626x384, 186K)

How warped must your mind be if you think of cuck shit the second you are confronted with people in a relationship? Lay off the Jow Forums for a while buddy

Okay soy-kun.

Attached: 1523524898186.png (377x485, 215K)

You will keep thinking about this forever if you don't do something. Try to have a talk with your dad. See what's up. You can resolve a lot of problems just talking. What is the worse that could happen?

why is this cuck shit being pushed so hard on Jow Forums
I bet you've never even met a woman let alone gotten married

wtf why moved? mods wanna see NSFW cuck shit posted, don't they?

Statt posting then white boi

Zelda is hands down best rpg

There are absolutely no other game that let you wander wherever you want and there are even quest that you can do for fun and are not part of main story!

Not to mention all those super hard puzzles that left me in thinkstance for hours.

Ocarina of time was probably the best one. It was so inovative that they let your program whatever items you want on hotkeys.

The only problem was that i missed 3rd hand to fully utillize the n64 joypad so i always played with my geek gf. I was steering the link and camera and she was attacking and using items. She was really good at it, probably better than most guys especially since combat in oot was damn hard.

Attached: 1517215104056.jpg (773x985, 384K)

Leave the bitch. It sounds like she doesn't care what you want, only about what her beefy mudflaps want: but that 18 year old will become annoying fast for anything besides being a living ona hole. If you actually get along with your girlfriend you may want to just fuck the 28 year old and then ghost her

I just downloaded Assisin's Creed Syndicate for Games with Gold yesterday

>Cool this will be just like the days of LoZ OoT only better
>Don't get a gun
>Enemies have guns
>Controls are clunky
>No powerful attacks
>Can't progress until enemies stop looking for me
>Mad about not being able to just kill everybody

I turned it off after 5 minutes

If she doesn't make you any happier, you aren't making her happy, and you have someone you think will contribute to your overall happiness and positive future more, then dump this girl already. One year, and she is already pressuring you? I can smell her desperate eggs just from your posts alone.

Just here to let you guys know I saged and reported this normie crap.

Attached: disgusting.webm (272x480, 1.64M)