Does anyone else just really fucking love diapers?

does anyone else just really fucking love diapers?

Attached: DVzevKZVAAEJK1c.jpg (899x1200, 106K)

I'm in love with them

>does anyone else just really fucking love diapers?
Me

>tfw no diaper gf or bf to cuddle with

I have a diaper bf. Met him here actually.

How did you meet him here?

Some1 made a diaper fetish thread. He mentioned he was gay and i replied. we started talking on discord. He's pretty fantastic though.

That sounds nice! I wish I could meet someone here like that

You can! I just got lucky. Post your hobbies or location. Dont be passive.

Geech?

Okay I'll try it!

I like video games and reading, and I want to try out as many different diapers as I can just for fun and to find the best ones

Are you an ab or a dl?

A little bit of both. Sometimes I like to be more ab and sometimes more dl. It keeps things fun

Well good luck user! I know you can find bf/gf here.

I hope so too! Just gotta keep looking

Me! Me! I'm a proud huggies humper!
Nothing feels better then soaking myself, straddling my teddybear, and riding him around the room like a horsie til I squirt into my thick fluffy crinkles

Attached: 0adcbeba8746dcc59947de36e215d1126375345b7bf62d54798dba3e99740207.jpg (1200x1703, 547K)

Definitely. Never admitted or roleplayed it except sucking tits tho.

Huggies humper?
Ahhhh!

>He's pretty fantastic though.
no you are!

i love my diapered bf it is the best feeling

Attached: 443b4885eaf61c0b4d34fbd2c6f05988e50dd57f7a8e0e7d848eb06fb08dd235.jpg (286x327, 17K)

Aw...
You're making me blush in front of all my degenerate friends you qt patootie.

i wish these threads had more traction because i prefer diaper posting here versus like... /aco/ it's more fun

Why is it more fun here vs aco though?

>does anyone else just really fucking love diapers?

Kill yourself.

because /aco/ is full of spergs
here you can talk about whatever and post about whatever and nobody gets super triggered

That's just rude user. Dont be mean

are you cranky? need a bottle? a diaper change?

We used to have diaper threads.

Attached: faun-d.png (500x747, 257K)

I want regular diaper threads back.
I miss my diaper-bros!

Uh huh! I'm also a prissy pamper prancer! Alliteration is a fun kink

Attached: 6d99715f237aabecfdae8c71e61eb2f6c0315eb202f5e09af55a506bc91c26bc.jpg (752x1063, 209K)

They were always the cutest threads on this board, and some of them even reached over 300 posties

Please dont say posties...

They were maximum comfy

They were indeed comfy.

It's not an official diaper thread until Faun posts OC

>the omnipresent feel of tfw no diaper gf

simultaneously the least degenerate and most degenerate fetish.

Padded right now, playing some MMO on my day off. Feels amazing.

What MMO user? (Orig)

Sup guys

So I've always been interested in diapers but have literally never indulged...I've got a stash of sissy stuff (panties, crayons, a sippy cup, chastity cage) but never have worn diapers.

My (very vanilla) gf is about to be out town for 5 days here and I want to explore some abdl stuff while I have the chance.

Anyone have any recommendations?

No I do not have any recommendations.

i'd stick to fapping to girls in diapers, but which aspect are you interested the most?

Mabinogi private server. An older nexon game but ran a lot better than live with this group

No because I don't have autism

Oh shit, I might have played on that private server. Mabinogi was my favorite MMO, and the only MMO i played recently was on some private server that was up to G13 if I recall correctly

Lot of cute girls out there who just want you to change their diapers user. Just search "diaper girl" on tumblr

I'm more interested in being the girl (male) in the diaper and fapping

I'm next level degenerate

Does your gf know you want to be the gf (I'm guessing she does if you have all that sissy stuff)?

That's where I am! Do you still play?

Uh no - she doesn't. I keep it pretty much on the down low. Stashed away in a secret spot. I don't think she'd be interested in that sort of thing.

Although the other week we went to an event outside and it was a bit cold - and she told me I should wear a pair of her running tights to stay warm.

When we got home and fooled around - god damn. That was fun.

I haven't logged on in some time and my character was still fairly new (I only had a couple skills at rank 1). I was playing like crazy for a week or two whenever I had free time, but wasn't able to keep progressing my character because I had other life things going on that I had to focus on. It is still a very fun game, and will probably always be my favorite MMO.

really can't imagine how you could possibly keep it a secret while engaging in this kind of play, she'd stumble upon your cache eventually

Fuck off and fucking kill yourself you fucking freak

I hope you decide to visit again, this game would be maximum comfy with a ab/dl friend

Attached: wagon_girl_by_nekoroa-dc65y8b.png (1536x864, 1.38M)

It's pretty well hidden - I only play when she's not around. And it's rare anyways. That's why I want to go all out while she's gone for a week.

I'm thinking of ordering some things online and staggering it so it'd arrive when she's gone. I'm just trying to get some ideas for "a perfect sissy abdl" solo-experience I could do over a few days.

Maybe I'll log in again in a couple of days, and maybe we can play together at some point. Mabinogi is best played with friends (especially diapered ones).

Also, I dont remember the game allowing you to chose which undergarments you can wear (it would be a fun addition if they ever added it!)

Any diapers you obtain locally are almost assured to be trash. I mean if its your only option trippling up depends is better then nothing.

My personal love is rearz princess with Abena stuffers.

Attached: 748f00a49d0d937d651aeeeabdc1e52857c22f4432b9e7d1e23897564943f104.jpg (1412x1294, 706K)

Sissy baby fetishist here

Every single gf I've told has been cool with it. Some have been into it, some not. But no one has ever been a dick about it.

This might be a dumb question - but how big are the biggest pull ups available? I guess I was going to try to go that route. But maybe I should splurge on some fancy online diapers, since this will likely be the only window I have to explore this for awhile.

well, if you don't plan on "using" your diapers you could just make some makeshift cloth diapers

Probably still too small for you unless you're under 5 ft. Actual baby diapers are tiny.
Goodnights might fit depending on your size but will leak if you wet.

If you're going store bought a medical supply store might have something thicker. But if its a regular store depends overnights is often the only option. Any non tape depends will be pointless.

If I'm going to try this - I want to at least give it an honest try...so I do want to at least try wetting...probably not interested in the other use..really those Rearz aren't that expensive.

Does anyone know about how long they usually take to ship?

I'm a leaf in the same province so it tends to ship super quick for me.

Even the worst ABDL specialty diapers stand leagues above store bought.

Also - their onsies are adorable. if you could go 100% sissy baby for a week - let's say we have a $200ish budget - what would be your must have items? Any must-do activities?

Without revealing who my main is, maybe I can try to influence that~ But, you should add the character Isaac. So we can play together in the future!

Not a hypothetical for me hehe. I'm hiding my stash atm while i help a friend move. But i actually use my spare bedroom as my little girl room. Hoping to decorate it once i get it back.

Diapers are obviously a must. Their bottles are fairly inexpensive. For pacifier and onesies Wish has a ton of stuff super cheap but the shipping is impossible to time.
Diapers, bottle, paci, onesie. Also fun to check out the girls section of thrift stores for things like cute shortalls.

>jealousy intensifies

Yeah the shipping is going to be tricky - if it shows up too late, it's useless and if it shows up too early - then I have potentially awkward questions to answer

Alright user! If I decide to load up my character, I'll send you a friend request. I can feel some of the nostalgia coming back already!

It might be good to email them. They probably deal with this sort of situation regularly

That's probably a good point.

What do you like to do when you're all babied up? I guess I'm just imagining putting on a diaper and watching Disney movies...

Well usually i start by getting so stoned i never question my impulses and can fully regress.
I'll do stuff like watching kiddie movies or shows often. I also try to keep drinking every half hour to hour so piddling becomes constant. Colouring books are a lot of fun too.
If I wanna be more active I'll pull up shows that have you dance or move along. Being a priss, beginner ballet vids are fun too.

Wow haha - that all sounds amazing. I would have never thought of that...I don't suppose you have kik or anything...I could use a sissy baby guru to make sure I get the most out of this coming week

I want a diaper bf or gf who'd push a stinky mushy load into their diapers and then squish it by sitting on my knee as I hold them

That sounds super comfy. I can be your diaper bf if you want

You'd do it daily? Be my little stinker?

As long as I got lots of buttpats and cuddles, yes yes and if you were a female somehow

Oh user - you know its not a female

That wouldn't stop me. Also I would try to do it daily

I know, but it's fun to hope and it's a nice sort of pain knowing it's a lie

No, I'm disgusted by anything related to kids, especially toddlers

>want to wear diapers
>want to be able to fap without having to take diaper off or ruin the padding

Attached: 8fb1b6200bea7092a87a6be75fde25a3.jpg (957x1083, 1.33M)

Kik is somecatfreak

Thick diapers and humping only. Littles hands are for above the waist.

Get a hitachi user.
I've read they are amazing when you're wet, haven't dropped the cash on one myself as of yet, though.

I got a cheap knock off that still did the job. But a real hitachi sends you over the moon

How do they work? Hmm

>tfw my penis is smol enough that I can comfortably rub through the padding and cum
fug

good vibrations ;^)
originally, ofc

Don't make us go Reiko on your ass, normalfag.

Kero please. I am so sorry. Please. I want to spend my life with you. Please don't do this. Please. I know I hurt you. I am so sorry.

please

i love you

Kero I know you're hurting but please think of all we've shared and talked about. Please. I love you so much please don't do this. Please don't cut me off like this

Don't harsh our mellow maaaan

Fuck off. I just lost my perfect boyfriend because i did something stupid. We were going to live together and share a crib. We were going to change each other and love each other forever.

i'm so sorry

Don't give a fuck, go be a whiney fag elsewhere, this is a diaper thread.

Damn I wish I could full on create a nursery, pink walls, toys, etc but I rent and you never know when landlords will want access. Just the last couple months we've had surveyors and electricians need access to all rooms because he's selling the building.

Kero those people mean nothing to me. I would happily tell them to jump off a bridge if it meant we could be together.

Do it then fag. He's clearly not going to reply, you've posted 3 times now. This is just spam.

Holy shit I am so scared right now. Kero please at least tell me you're going to be alright. Please don't do anything dramatic. I'm so sorry. Please just tell me you're alright. Don't just cut contact with me.

I'm so worried about you. I love you so much

Pathetic. Stop posting. I can understand why this Kero person ghosted you.

Don't give him the (You)s, he's trying to derail the thread, just report him for spam and go back to talking about diapers.