Freshening my breath

I've been trying so hard to make my breath tolerable enough for girls in my life, my last girlfriend left me because of it but she said that was the only turn off, but it was so persistent that I had to fix it before we could go any further. So I brush twice everyday and have been trying to use mouthwash more often. I hear that listerine strips are good but I'm not sure, what are your thoughts on those? Also I drank a monster like every other day but I'm cutting that out.

Attached: IMG_0047.jpg (298x223, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-health-conditions-cause-bad-breath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat some soap

brush your tounge and roof of your mouth

brushing more and using more mouthwash isn't going to help

1. stop eating spicy food, garlic, or anything else which has a strong smell. don't eat milk or cheese unless you can brush your teeth right away.
2. drink more water. dehydration causes bad breath and that includes using mouthwash which has alcohol and dries the mouth.
3. floss - the shit between your teeth is the #1 cause of smell. learn how to floss properly.

t. someone that thought they had halitosis but just needed better mouth hygiene

I had been drinking a lot of water for a while but I didn't notice any difference. And I would contemplate flossing but I can't imagine it's the stuff between my teeth. It feels like my spit itself is what stinks.

yes trust me, the bacteria sticks to the side of your teeth. go floss, then smell the floss. that's where the smell is coming from.

the very back of your throat is supposedly where like 90% of bad breath bacteria comes from. just swishing mouthwash isn't enough. you need to be aggressively cleaning the back of your tongue almost to the point of making you gag, while intensely gargling and doing everything you can to try and get the mouthwash down your throat a 'lil but without swallowing it and coughing it up everywhere.

If this works I'll be forever grateful, nameless friend. I'll likely be having fun times with my 5' low-something cutie in a month. How long should it take until I notice a change?

Oh my god dude I can fucking feel that! I've always had the feeling of it coming from there. And I've been trying brush to the point of gagging and I can only hope it's been working. I tried brushing the roof back there and it hurt like fuck so I stopped after that one time.

get one of these. it won't hurt. be careful for the ones with thick bristles - they actually made my tongue bleed! this exact design has never made my tongue bleed, though.

Attached: blue-orabrush.jpg (1300x800, 20K)

I have enough money to afford a nice electric one which makes brushing the back parts easier. A normal brush is hard because the back and forth motion makes it damn near impossible to do efficiently. The electric one makes it so I can brush the back of my tongue and only gag a little.

can you link your brush? i use a really awesome electric toothbrush but i still use my manual orabrush for my tongue. i want what you have

Get a checkup. Bad breath can be a sing of some serious illnesses. If you are healthy change your diet.

Aside from the hygiene tips the others have given you, try mixing peppermint or mint extract with a bottle of water and sip it throughout the day. Its like constantly consuming breath fresheners.

I used to gorge myself on sugar and shit but I never gained any weight and I have a decent build, could it be diabetes? My grandmother died from it but I don't know if it was attained or genetic.

If its constant and you feel a bitter taste at the back of your throat you could have tonsil stones. Start poking ur tonsils with a wet qtip. If white/yellow thingies start to pop out then yeah you have em. In which case the only solution is removing ur tonsils

I had a friend look at them, but we're by no means professionals. I kind of feel that taste but is it definitely stones?

Well I mean as the other anons have said, halitosis could mean a shit ton of things. If you brush and floss properly outside of a few diseases theres no reason why you sould have it. Also fyi they're not stones in the traditional sense. Like really small balls of cheese that smell like death incarnate

no no no no nigga
buy some coconut oil, take a tablespoon of it and put it in your mouth. swish it around for about 15 minutes. do this every day for 2 weeks. trust me it works, it's called oil pulling nigga.
here's a fun little thing: the first few times, after 15 min spit the coconut oil out into a bowl and smell it. youll be surprised, trust me.
nigga
also floss ffs if you dont floss youre a god damn animal

I've never had my eyes opened quite like this. Is this coconut shit jokes or no? Can anyone else share any success stories with this?

Oil pulling is real, I've used sesame oil which also works

diabetes is also something that could cause it.
Forget about the shitty source but you get the idea:
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-health-conditions-cause-bad-breath/

Alcohol-based mouthwash actually cause your breath to be worse. It's fucking alcohol. Everyone knows alcohol reeks and causes all sorts of weird stuff with your mouth. Did you think the pharmakikes would sell you a good product?

Here's what actually works.
>buy a box of baking soda for 50 cents
>throw a spoon of baking soda into your mouth
>add water
>swish
>gargle
>spit and rinse with water
>be amazed at how much fresher your breath is

You can even use baking soda as part of a toothpaste. Many brands already add baking soda since it's proven to whiten teeth.

Attached: 1522016663287.jpg (125x125, 8K)

To be fair it must be working for someone out there with how popular it is