What is it like to have a little sister, Jow Forums ?

What is it like to have a little sister, Jow Forums ?

Attached: fhd002HPT_Bonnie_Wright_001.jpg (1108x800, 206K)

IDK
orreregano

Attached: 2.jpg (255x245, 14K)

You worry about her all the time. You just want her to eat something because she's too damn thin, and for her to hurry up and get a boyfriend, so that he can look after her and so you can stop worrying about her.

Litteraly like having any sibling, if You aren't a perverted fag you mostly find her annoying but would do anything for her

>What is it like to have a little sister, Jow Forums ?

erotic

Attached: IMG_1102.png (1220x819, 285K)

Pretty cool, they can be annoying, but mostly you just wanna help her and make sure she turns out alright.

obnoxious. you annoy and attack each other throughout childhood and then grow somewhat distant as you become adults. you're still family but you never really hang out or talk.

Worst brother award 2018 goes to you

I feel rapey

As a kid she was annoying but as she got older we started to get along way better and now I talk to her much more often than I talk to my brother. She's really cool

>that feel when you don't really know what it's like even though you have two

This, it's a competition
Big sisters are the same but tend to be more gentle in conversation

Only pussy I have ever gotten is my little sisters and I don't regret it at all

Don't know anyone who has one.

Your ages, have you done it more than once, and does she have a hairy pussy?

I can imagine it would be pretty depressing seeing your younger sister slowly become a slut over the course of a couple of years.

If only there was something you could do as an older sibling.

You can try to prevent it but you just know you're doomed to failure

She got nicer with age but she used to beat me with bamboo rods like a Vietnamese POW and she poured molten plastic pin me and burned me and so I have some scars.

Not all of us have shitty siblings.

Manginas on Jow Forums ? Who would have thought

I have an old not-so-close-friend who has a younger sister, and she got knocked up by white trash, so she had a quick marriage without her family knowing, then miscarried a few weeks later.
My old friend seemed a bit confused on how to feel about all of this, but now all he feels is anger at his brother-in-law. It's funny, because he didn't want his sister having a child with this guy, and got his wish granted, yet cannot come to being happy about this miracle because he's a dumb normalfag.
She has the same birthday as me and my twin sister, so I always liked comparing her life to ours. It's true, though, you cannot stop roasties from getting toasties. Even my sister is starting to become a major roastie.

Attached: 1518620939688.jpg (650x650, 52K)

Mine was like that too. But BONUS she got fat. Cut her hair like a little boy and had a mixed race kid then she got fired AGAIN and my mom is supporting her. Am I judgemental or is she a sack of shit?

>twin
>Even my sister is starting to become a major roastie
How do you fuck up this bad

It's not like I can control her life. Women have independence, and she exercises hers plenty. My older brothers and our father don't do shit about it, either, so I only have like 1/4 of the blame.

I've just literally never heard of twins being anything but extremely close. It's like you're living in bizarro world or something.

It's just a myth. Since we're different genders and lived with different parents for the majority of our teens, we don't share anything besides occasional dieting plans. Even now, now that we're both adults with cars, we rarely talk, and when we do, she quickly becomes bored and angry with whatever I talk about. We're too different.

>It's just a myth
Not according to others. I guess you're just shit out of luck.

I heard a theory that twins split up at birth grow up to lead very comparable lives.

Maybe it's just inevitable that all women become roasties?

Perhaps not all, but the vast majority.

fucking awful

my younger sister was my parents' favourite kid

I wanted to buy a car when I was 18 so I had to work during holidays since I was 15. They told me they wouldn't buy one for me.

In the meanwhile, my sister was gifted a smart when she was 16 (EU fag, she made B1 category just because she said she wanted to)

Idk op really never stated how his sister is a roasting, but yeah a lot of attractive women are whores.

>lived with different parents for the majority of our teens
Lol there's the reason your life is fucked, right there

Me and my brother don't get on much at all. Age gap is too big. We used to fight all the time when i was little, and he still insists our parents were harder on him than me (which is probably true, my parents had less money when it was just him) but recently he's definitely tried to be nicer and form a bond I try to reciprocate but i'm not really close to anyone in the family and think he's a bit of a cuck on some topics

How big of an age gap?

Just over 10 years.

It's the worst. My sister had her brain fucking scrambled by her college "education". Used to be a smart, kind girl.

Now she's a rabid sjw with a man's haircut and she fucks niggers all the time. A wholly disgusting animal of a human.

I don't consider her family anymore and I'm going to laugh my ass off when she's strung out on heroin at 45 and living on the street.

>the absolute STATE of American uni

Bummer. I have the same age gap with the oldest of my little sisters, and a slightly larger one with the younger. It would suck if I ended up having bad relationships with them.

It's okay for the most part. You fight a ton when you're both little, but growing older you tolerate eachother more. It sucks seeing your little sister grow into a slut because her relationship with your parents is terrible, though.

It's weird I don't know a single person in real life with such an age gap, but i've met plenty on this board alone.

It's not like we hate each other, and we used to play vidya long distance. It's just that i was really young when he moved out of the house for uni and so I didn't see him much excluding nights where my parents had him babysit me, and holidays of course.
I've been told before that i seem like an only child in my behaviour and attitude despite having a brother.

Hell, I didn't even know I had sisters until I was like 17 or so. They seem to have a pretty amicable relationship with each other. Most of all, I have no idea how to even be a brother. Can't really have much of a relationship with such an age gap.

did your parents have you really young?

First off, I am no sexually attracted to my sister, but our family is poor so my sister and I slept in the same bed until we were in middle school (14ish). The first time I ejactulated was during a wet dream. I remember it was extra sticky and had no idea what it was. Funny thing is the majority of that first load got on my sis legs. In retrospect it was pretty gross but at the time she thought I peed on her. I wonder if she still remembers.

I guess you can say that. I guess I should've mentioned that they're my half sisters. Not keen on calling them that though. Parents divorced, dad moved, got a new wife, all that. It happens. I can't complain though. Just wish he told me about them instead of finding out through my mom.

>and for her to hurry up and get a boyfriend
And the most, absolutely, worst cuck of the century award goes to user. Congrats, you made history.

>What is it like to have a little sister, Jow Forums ?
It's nothing much, I dont approve of her boyfriends (they're not that bad though), but keep it to myself, and she really respects me. We're not close since I'm not close with anyone. Would defend her in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

>the absolute state of western society
>let your sister go to a place where you know she will be fed leftist propaganda 24/7
>be surprised when she comes back home brainwashed
Oopsie daisy, looks like being a mutt doesn't pay off.
>he's a bit of a cuck on some topics
Explain. Also
>tfw no redpilled little sister
Were we born just to suffer, bros ?

>Explain. Also
He was anti Trump and anti Brexit.
It's funny because apparently when he was at university he was part of the Young Conservatives, I don't know what happened to him

Gosh she was so cute in HP2, what the hell happened to her?

she got uggo

It's fucking awful. I'm 21, my sister is 15. She became a massive SJW about 2 years ago and won't shut the fuck up about LGBT rights and shit like that. Bitch can't make up her mind on what she is, because she claims to be pansexual and had told me she wants to be an FtM tranny, but then in reality she's already on boyfriend #8, she wears heavy makeup and clothes from basic Stacy stores, and spends 90% of her days taking selfies for Instagram and Snapchat.

Here's a time when she was a real shithead tho. I'll greentext it.

>Family vacation to Miami, Florida, Summer 2017
>Me and sister are sitting on a bench
>Parents are buying drinks from a food truck while me and sister are waiting
>Two hot women in their mid-20s walk by
>I check out the women because they had perfect bodies and faces
>sister notices I'm checking out the women
>She gets jealous, leans in to my ear, and tells me to suck a dick. Then she tells me that shit comes out of asses and I should be ashamed of being attracted to them

I instantly gave her the cold shoulder and didn't talk to her for three weeks after that. I'm tired of my fuckin sister. She's been a shithead to my parents too and they still baby her. They're even going to be throwing a huge birthday party for her in a few months. Sisters are the worst. They're not motherly like your mother and they have no filter.

In cases like these you're better of as an only child. On the other hand, having a good sister is great.

Grab her right by the pussy and tell her to get her shit straight, then cook her a bowl of eggs, and make her promise not to tell you touched her.

I have one other sister who's 10, she's still sweet but I just know she'll turn into a shithead too when middle school bullies get to her. Sometimes I wish I was an only child, or maybe that I had brothers instead.

I've smelled my sister's shit after she stunk up the bathroom, I wouldn't touch her if someone paid me to do it.

She has to take care of herself, user. You have to live your life.

She was 12 you fucking pedo

Pretty bad. Especially when They become spoiled brats who constantly fight with parents.

Also my sister ruined my taste for women because all I see when I look at girls is someone's daughter and sister and it reminds me of my own sister.

Attached: image.jpg (841x898, 188K)

I redpilled my sister when she was younger. But she was influenced by vegan cultist vloggers recently and doesn't eat most things my mom makes.