"Black female, white male" is the only pure type of sex...

>"Black female, white male" is the only pure type of sex, any other sex should be prohibited under the penalty of losing all human rights and being considered an animal

Try to disprove the above fact. Pro tip: You can't.

Black women and especially black fembots deserve better than what they get and I'm talking about niggers.
Black women deserve to be happy and to be with the white man. They need to embrace this fact.
And I bet more and more white guys would be interested in black women if they opened thmselves more
(not in a litteral, sexual sense, but that too). I always see black women being insecure and/or hostile towards
white men and I know where it's coming from but we have to put an end to this and start connecting together.

>t. white guy

Attached: bc63847713ebff0c95c0467d80a23b29--wmbw-black-girls.jpg (736x981, 77K)

I forgot to add that It's a proven fact that black women are more happy in marriages with white men than with
men of any other race. They make the most money in such marriages, the divorce rate is the lowest and
the same case is for domestic battery rates.

Bumpitty bump, this thread should not die.

Agreed family, my cute black wife is the best and we're so happy together :)

>any other sex should be prohibited
So no one else gets to have sex except white males and black females??

No, others can have sex too. But it would be similar to animal sex thus their position in the
society should be brought down to that of an animal. Either they can control their animal
behaviour and are believed to be as men, or they can't and are treated as they should be.
Black female, white male sex is not similar to that of animals.

I love black women. They are very demanding in bed though, it is a little intimidating.

hello based user
does half black female white male count?

Attached: 2H63HwP.jpg (780x1170, 441K)

Yes, of course. Such woman is still black for the most part.

>tfw my gf is half black

can't wait to bleach lads

I won't waste my time trying to disprove shit, but if you think you can choose for me, you deserve several punch to the face. Who do you think you are thinking you know better than me? Cross my path and die, that's how shit goes in my neighborhood. Come and try to force your shit on me so I can have a mighty chuckle at your retardation.
I'd totally date a cute black chick btw.

i said it yesterday, you can't disprove opinion, and you need to define pure in this context.

>They are very demanding in bed though, it is a little intimidating.

that would be my worry too. wish i was chad then pic related could be me

Attached: 1492745218655.jpg (595x592, 66K)

>demanding

Just don't be a pussy and fill her needs and sexual fantasies. She most likely wants to be punished,
get her hair pulled, get slaps and perhaps call you daddy/master.

Truly the best pairing

No,nonononono,no! Not just "THE BEST". It's the only rightful one.

>dating a nigger
>ever

At least they want actual sex. White women usually just lay there doing nothing.

>encouraging race mixing
Get your Jewish degeneracy away from this board fag

fuck you you stupid fucking cunt. enjoy your child being accused of cultural appropriation whenever he grows his/her hair beyond a buzzcut. I am a female and i get called karen dolezal at uni on a weekly basis. seriously dont make this mistake

my parents are just like this. enjoy your children having identity issues and bullying for the rest of their lives you shill

She lives with other literal apes, so no.

>Being a female
>Caring what other people think
Everytime.

This, we need to stomp out obvious signs of kikery.

If you give an an black (legal) loli, I'll make sure she is all around happy.

god fucking damnit i miss my gf so fucking much

No, Asian women belong to white men, not literal sheaboons

Congrats faggots you actually believe this shit what type of autistic fuck thinks this and bait or not OP this bringing up retards on a whole new level and yo those who agree with this I don't know what your obsession with race is but this is just too far up the autist pyramid even for racist retarded bullied kids This is the state of Jow Forums and fuck off if your just gonna scream REddit XD LmaO

Attached: 1462879957713.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Why can't we have all the non-white women?

yeah like guys dont do the same.
go walk outside naked and link up to a heart rate monitor print it out and post results.