How gross is your vagina?

how gross is your vagina?

Attached: 7ba02e3ddce1437b9f68efb82566e9dd.jpg (1317x1536, 291K)

Since im a neet, and take showers not very frequently i would say kinda gross.

but vaginas are just gross in general honestly.

Attached: madd.png (500x500, 51K)

Since I'm a guy.

It's clean and shaved.

do you shave or trim it?

no, im far too lazy to care about that.

so how often do you shower?

every 3-5 days typically its random

How fat are you? Is your vagina buried under fat rolls?

im not fat im thin

that's a normal amount. I thought you meant that you only showered once a month or something

normal for a loser maybe, but a normal person showers every 1-2 days.

how big are your pussy lips

not that big, never measure them though.

>vaginas gross
wtf? do you like dicks?

That isn't normal at all you disgusting freak

Any way you can let me put my dick in there?

In that case allow me to inspect your vagina with my tongue.

gross as hell, i wash like once a month currently. i have huge pussy lips though so it keeps the grossness contained, like a quarantine.

Well let's see it then

i don't really like either.

no

no

no

do you shave it?

nope, why the fuck would i shave it if i dont wash. i'm not gonna dry shave so i look like i have a divided ballsack.

Pretty gross desu I hate it a lot

Attached: 7c5b1d66-9f45-4b89-9341-457a20ee0662.png (1600x900, 1.29M)

We he he ha ha! What if we get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed first, boombadoop? My dick is hard as pre-calculus and I'm high out of my God damn MIND how about it?? Whatchoo gonna say sweet tits??? HOLY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDD WHATCHOO GONNA SAY?? LOL

Attached: 1574902954354.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I'm guessing you don't have sex then

>i don't really like either.
asexual?

is it bad that it kinda turns me on

Not at all really. I shower daily, twice if it's that time of the month. Shave every once and awhile since I get ingrown hair if I shave everyday. I like to think I'm pretty hygienic

what

never thought about it
i just find neither genital attractive.
but i find both gender attractive.

Wher the hell is your slit, what the fuck, its like it doesnt even go inside.

lots, i just don't like having people touch my vag. i'm dating a girl and i eat her pussy, suck her tits and do lots of shit to her. i also masturbate occasionally

>bi-scum
yikes!

It looks better shaved

I'd cum all over that.

I like the hair, personally.

It's stuck together in that picture

Attached: 211f8cf7-73e1-455d-a0e1-05ac48f717df.png (1600x900, 1.02M)

what is so scummy about being bi

I dont know whats worse, having a functional but nasty pussy like yours.
Or a impractical nearly unusable 4 inch shrimpdick like mine.

>calling someone bi-scum
>in a world where boys look like girls and girls look like boys
>but engaging with both genitalia is despicable

wew

Her pussy looks completely normal.

it's extremely unlikely to be real.

>tfw no self-conscious-about-her-own-vagina gf

what the fuck is happening to this board
unoriginal

i dunno those photos look gross and too high-def. looks real to me, my pussy looks similar

I think I'm gonna be sick...

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>It's stuck together in that picture
why wont you trim it? look presentable.

im self conscious about it but ill never show anyone so it wont matter

that means literally nothing.
if it was real they would have done a timestamp

This is one from being freshly shaved

Attached: 1522624439483m.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Yeah, I shave. Cant stand hair.

Attached: DCM_454.jpg (1723x1724, 529K)

tfw wanted a comfy thread about my gross vagina instead i get ewhores posting theirs

>no timestamps
fake pussy pics

Should have beat them to the e-whoring punch and posted yours.

what comfy do you want
tell me more about your pussy stink
christ, how does this help you

none of them are real anyway its just you posting them

no idea what it smells like i can't smell.

It's grosser than I thought. I thought I had a pink innie cause I'm a virgin and then I got the courage to look and it's kinda mauve or greyish and has 2 long meat tabs for labia.
The worst part was realizing the smell coming from the area around the clitoral hood as a result of smegma I didn't know was there because I never looked.

Fembots are quite honestly fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1523529399217.jpg (1600x1066, 291K)

really? i can smell my pussy and it is gross, always smells weird and fishy, has always been like that even with good hygiene. so self conscious of it.

wow gross i am sorry dude

Not me, but yeah they're probably fake. Who cares, though?

Are you telling me you never rub/finger your vag and then smell your fingers afterward? Because I definitely would if I had one.

>I got the courage to look
Did you think it was going to bite you? Sounds fine, though, provided you're actually keeping it clean now.

no im saying i don't have a sense of smell.
I can't smell anything at all.

Oh weird. I would be super paranoid of smelling terrible all the time.

I was always afraid of accidentally sending a telepathic message to everyone of a picture of my vagina.
I keep it clean now. Seeing all the cheese in there almost made me puke, not because it looked gross, but because of the smell.

I would be if i ever had to go out.
i wonder what i smell like though.

you could show us

>I was always afraid of accidentally sending a telepathic message to everyone of a picture of my vagina.
Sounds like you grew up in a heavily religious household.

I wonder what your room/house smells like.

bad i imagine, i hardly ever clean it's extremely messy around my pc desk and bed.

pussy is pussy idc what it looks like and neither should any virgin on this board. everyone here is to picky

You say that because you are a virgin.

Once you smell and taste a disgusting pussy, you instinctively gag to the thought of it.

Have some self-respect.

Attached: 1523411523698.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

I can't.

Yeah I did. I went to church during the week almost every day except a week off every summer for church camp.
We were taught Catholics were Idolators and my mom made all our clothes.

t. Virgin
Wait til you come face to face with some stank pussy

S O U T H A F R I C A

surprisingly unoriginal

why would anyone live there

im talking about looks not smells. if it smells bad then thats nasty. but the debate of innie's vs roasty's is just childish to me

wew lass, that is some hardcore religion. I hope you've distanced yourself from that life and begun to sort out the headfuck it bestowed upon you.

I realized almost all religions were guilty of idolatry and it pissed me off. Even the bible is idolatry because it is worship of a man-made object.

So what are your beliefs now? Do you believe in God? Do you worship anything?

I still wouldn't care

I believe in God but I'm careful about not falling into "religion traps" that I think good would hate. So I don't believe in the bible, don't believe in crosses or crucifixes or the virgin Mary or any religious imagery, I don't believe in praying or clergy or churches or anything. I am going to take a vow of poverty because material objects are just hassles until you die and I think it's wrong for 10% of the world to live comfortably and prosperably when everyone else is dying of dysentery because they can't drink their own water.
I believe in the concept of justice and social justice and selflessness. I think if God exists then that's what he wants. I don't think he cares what your gender is, being as he doesn't have one himself. I don't think he wants to force people to live by man-made doctrine.
Basically I'm just winging it and trying to follow my moral compass.

>Basically I'm just winging it and trying to follow my moral compass.
INFP?

You fucking outdoor beast why are you inside

That all sounds pretty reasonable. You seem like good people. What brings you to this board?

Wtf before that you didnt keep yourself clean?? Ive never had cheese in my vagina

Yes, good call. Swinging between INFP and INTP. I very much have the moralfaggy attitude of an infp

It seems like INFP. INTP would more about finding the truth behind facades than following inner moral compass.

Isolation and social ridicule. It's not cool anymore to be a moralfag. Ironically the patron saint of those ridiculed for their piety is Joan of Arc, whose story I love and whom I admire.

>My dick is hard as pre-calculus and I'm high out of my God damn MIND how about it??
>high out of my God damn MIND
WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN "UNF UNF UNFFFFFF I'm so high right now" COPY PASTA WHEN YOU NEED IT
I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE

I have a qt innie vagina. The only problem with it is my pubes. I hate them. They grow in so fast and are curly and hideous. the outside is also darker than the inner labia because of razor burn I guess. It smells good though.

I'm sorry to hear that, and I guess it isn't. We seem to have collectively given up on things like personal responsibility, charity, thrift, and even community by and large.

>normal
No user it is not normal. Once or twice a day is normal.

stop shaving and use wax or laser

Yesterday someone on here told me that a cruel person is a good person unless they are poor. and a poor person is a bad person regardless of their character.
He actually unitonically thought your "successes" in life, like having money and a good job and a 6 pack were what made a good person. I could have cried that there are people who grow up thinking this and believing they're bad.

>always smells weird and fishy
It's supposed to, don't worry.

Whenever I smell my cum I get revolted by it. I don't like my dick-smell either, yet women seem to love it. My ex couldn't resist to get a taste of it every time I pulled out.

It's about pheromones. If a fertile, healthy pussy is perfectly clean, it DOES still smell fishy, but it's basically airborne aphrodisiac to a man.
The problem is when the smell gets stale, then it smells disgusting in general, hence we're supposed to wash our jiggly bits not too often but not too rarely either - so it always smells like pheromones, not bacteria or sweated out trace elements. "Gross" and "arousing" is - unless you have a specific fetish - simply your intuition giving you feedback whether you're risking poisoning or infection, or if something's safe to touch and lick.

not very the morning after

>not very the morning after
what happened?

I always have to think people who say things like that are just bitter and don't really believe it deep down, but I don't really know.

>this thread
you faggots need to have some self respect

trust me user i really wish i could leave

Can't do the laser (asked my mom) because I'm too black and it'll burn it. The laser works by focusing on high-contrast areas (i.e. a black hair vs. white skin) but doesn't work as well when everything is just black black black and ugly.

I'm trying epilation out and seeing how that goes, but I've heard waxing comes with all the same side-effects?

That's a fucking tranny you idiots.

Often it starts off as just bitterness but dwelling on it long enough leads to internalization