Who else mastered the forbidden art of day-dreaming so you only need a dark room, comfy bed...

Who else mastered the forbidden art of day-dreaming so you only need a dark room, comfy bed, and headphones with favorite music playing to isolate yourself from this cancer world?

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>sit in a dark room doing nothing, not interacting with anyone and pretending to be somewhere

how to fuck your life up 101

>Implying I need any of that
I can lose myself in my own world surrounded by normies chattering to each other

Attached: 11701278531760.jpg (481x481, 151K)

yeah. this is not gonna end prettily

>Going out and doing things you don't want to do interacting with people you don't like and wishing you were somewhere else
How to fuck up your life: the normie way

I like to go early to bed, so that I can do exactly that, but unfortunately I am running out of compelling ideas for dreams. I like to create stories, characters and build worlds, but this is hardly something that you can do before sleep, because my brain is running like an engine when I am building worlds. Furthermore I am quite obsessed with realism and unfortunately you will have problems to create amazing stories and worlds, when you don't sacrifice realism. I guess that's my kind of autism. Anyway, what exactly are you dreaming of OP?

Welcome to the daily life of the schizoids

Attached: aisha-clan-clan-gif.gif (500x374, 794K)

Its called maladaptive daydreaming

>aphantasia

I don't have visual imagination. Kill me.

OP here, years back I used to day-dream about a normie/chad lifestyle, like fucking my classmates and all that shit, be tall, have wide shoulders, godlike cock, and other physical normie dreams, but I realized it is bullshit, you just become a salty robot that lose time in roasties and 3d cancer world, no, now I fantasize about higher dimensional beings, like spiritual connections, no more food, sleep, even talking loud, everything would be mental connection, quiet world, no talking shit, no hate, no "physical sex" that could corrupt our thoughts, yea, that kind of shit, everything after I smoke a couple of joints and take half sleeping pill of course

here
Read a bit about it. I wouldn't say it's that bad for me, since I am only spending about 10-15% of my waking time in this fictional world. In addition to that my "real" life is working pretty good, so I guess I found a healthy balance. Despite of that, when I was a child and teenager I spend much more of my time in fantasy world, because I had rarely access to books, movies and games. Also I had a pretty shitty childhood, so it's self-explaining why I wanted to escape.

here
My daydreams were and are more fictional nature. I like to image fictional world, like an author would when he is about to create a world for a book. The concept is called "worldbuilding". You might be interested in it, if you want to create awesome and realistic fantasy worlds at the same time. Yeah, I know "realistic fantasy" is quite contradicting. The correct term would be "science fiction". So I am basically some guy who build stories, characters and worlds that would be suitable for stories, but never writes one. Don't know if that still applies to your thread tho.

Is there way to fix it? I spend almost whole my time like that. Even when I try not to do it and start doing something what require focus it starts to consume me anyway.

OP here, yes, like science fiction, with new characters and building personalities for every character, me being the main or the villain whatever sure mate.
>Is there way to fix it?
The question is, would you like to fix it?, for what, a normalfag cancer world full of roasties and chads bullying you?, not worth imo

I don't think I'm a master but I fantasize about living in a 2D world regularly.

I have made a tolkienesqe world with over a thousand years of history, someday I will write it all down

Tfw I've been running the same fantasy like a story for over 6 months now
It's worrying me, lads

Yes I like to tell myself random mythical stories I made up. After a while they start to tell themselves like someone else is narrating it and I'm only listening. The only hard thing is to not doze off completely.

I kind of want to commission an artist to draw me face as a 2D anime, but that would require actually showing my face to stranger which I am very uncomfortable doing.

Attached: __being_x_and_tanya_degurechaff_bruce_almighty_and_youjo_senki_drawn_by_monizumi_ishikawa__2cfa86fd1 (480x774, 182K)

Some of the best books have been written by people who lived most of their life in fantasy worlds. Sure, some people would call this autism or some other namecalling, but for me it's obviously creativity and the wish to express yourself.

I would never do that. The best thing about imagining things is I can truly be an outsider. In my fantasies people just do what I want them to do but never talk or acknowledge me.

I'm like God I guess.

OP here, we have a winner, this wizard gets it

i tried for awhile while depressed. i still daydream but not as frequently or with as much detail.

Thats no fun hough. Fantasykino is when people do things you disagree with

You dont need to day-dream to see that, just take a look outside and see all those things youre disagree with, kek

>Needing music
You fucking pleb. The sound of your own heartbeat is enough.

But irl I cant do it like they do it on discovery channel

Same. But instead of music I listen to erotic hypnosis.

Attached: sTNoJzU.png (321x326, 102K)