That feelerino when no autistic gf

That feelerino when no autistic gf

Attached: 1523781327334.png (960x1362, 494K)

yeah well despite your trips, you're not getting one

Attached: 27459124_1676865172379520_4358930650086999413_n.jpg (187x186, 8K)

I don't have a gf at all anymore. I don't think I'll ever want a gf again, desu.

Attached: 1453744827418.jpg (1000x1415, 447K)

People are fucking retarded for not choosing autistic girls over roasties.

How do you even know whether they're autistic or not?

Attached: 1523862029324.jpg (810x1141, 135K)

That feel when no narcoleptic fembot gf

Girls can't be autistic. Fact.

it's rare but they can

Autistic girls are fucking retarded for not choosing robots over chad.

Attached: 749.jpg (973x1002, 143K)

That feel when no methamphetamine addicted gf

That feel when no Toronto qt gf

Attached: FF0B6AF8-030A-41A1-83C0-E515B4935E62.jpg (750x1334, 237K)

God I want an autistic girl so badly. They seem so god damn cute.

All I get are a bunch of psychotic bitches with BPD.

Histrionic girls are nice too.

>Histrionic
Like, a girl that's into ww2?

or like.. a girl into retro robots?

Histrionic personality disorder is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval.

>autistic
>gf
I assume you're referring to Jow Forums autism, not shitting-yourself-while-banging-your-head-on-the-wall real potato autism?

You realize that they're sluts right?

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_riarashu__e87f8e5a1adb27a135856ea6096c6d92.png (1000x750, 436K)

I dunno user, sounds pretty crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

We do.
You just haven't met the right autist yet.

>tfw comfy nofriends bf

>he wants a Ciara
no thanks

Well of course, nobody wants a disabled gf.
Except maybe a blind one.

Yeah, you want Chadbot 3000. As a turbomanlet, I may as well neck myself.

Hey, quit it. Don't get yourself down. My robobf is only 5'5 and I would date shorter and I'm definitely not alone. I had a crush on a 4'11 one eyed guy before. If he can do it, you can do it.

Yes, but it's ok as long as she is loyal

Yup, that anecdote has more influence over my outlook on life than a lifetime of rejection and torment.

Attached: phil of the future.jpg (1024x600, 163K)

>nobody but you has had a lifetime of rejection and torment

I think I'll call you Hamlet.

No, my point is that social rejection, romantic rejection and there being a general consensus of guys my height being worth less than dirt has a greater impact on me than one anonymous person on an Uyghur centipede breeding imageboard saying that they'd date a short person.

Granted, girls have had crushes on me before - although that was not only before I hit puberty, but also I'd only ever spoke to them on Xat - they'd never even seen photos of me, nor had they known of me being laughably short.

Attached: silver.png (400x370, 261K)

I always thought the Manlet thing was a meme due to all the short little men in my life being married such as my dad or cousins or uncle.
Do people throw eggs at you when you leave your house too? They do that to me.

My grandfather is shorter than I am - and he was married for 40 years before she kicked the bucket. Things are different these days - far more of an emphasis on appearance and social status.

It might be a city thing. Do you live in the city? Cause at my grocery store there's a literal midget with a Stacy wife and a little midget baby. That's normal here.
>inb4 inbred
Pic related.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 132K)

Town of 40,000 or so people, but also close to a city of around 150,000 people, and about half an hour away from the 2nd biggest city in the country. I don't think living in a town/city/suburb has anything to do with it. It just so happens that each generation is different.

Oh are you younger than me? You may be right senpai. I don't really know what the youth is doing.
I could see high school and college stacies being picky about height just cause they get so much dick they can afford to turn people down for superficial reasons.

>Slut
>Loyal
Yeah good luck with that.

By the sound of it, I probably am younger than you. That aside, I don't want to have to settle in my late 20's or early 30's for a girl who has rode the cock carousel for a decade or longer.

Attached: Wa9QIKy.jpg (672x378, 43K)

Nice trips.
Anyway, hopefully you won't have to "settle" in a life partner. It's better to remain single than have your dick burnt off by syphilis or to be trapped in a loveless marriage.

I'm a pure KHV and I have never been complimented by a girl before. I don't even look bad - if anything, just a little young. Romance is a joke, I tell you.

Why? Do you think sluts are always unfaithful?

You're right, it is a joke. Even if you find the love of your life there's no guarantee she will love you the way you love her. She probably won't. Loneliness breeds intensity of attachment and she won't have been lonely like you.

IT HURTS user. SOMETIMES I TELL MYSELF THAT I CAN SETTLE FOR A NEUROTYPICAL GF BUT THEY REJECT ME ANYWAYS. C'EST LA VIE, TIME FOR ANIME. ALMOST FINISHED WITH SWORD-GAI.

found the stupid person
jimmies rustled

baka nice deflection

>woman
>loyal
really funny m8

>again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normies get off my board

>le ebin misogyny meme XDdDDD
no wonder you're a virgin

Autism is a spectrum, not everybody with autism is a CWC tier goober.

chris chan is legit considered to be high functioning

fuck off, autistic girls don't look like that

they're lumpy and nasty, never shut up, sperg out about stupid shit in public and wear anime/hot topic clothing

You'll never find a "wears a hoodie, is quiet, and sits alone" one because they either stay home 24/7 or hide

>they're lumpy and nasty, never shut up, sperg out about stupid shit in public and wear anime/hot topic clothing
that sounds better than the latter thing

I have asperger's and every day I pray for the frog gods to align the stars so that I could meet a nice girl with asperger's syndrome. For the longest time I was just a regular loner wondering what was wrong with me, but then I got diagnosed with asperger's in my adult age and suddenly everything made sense. That didn't mean making friends of getting a girlfriend would make sense, but at least I knew what was wrong with me personally.

If only I managed to get in contact with equally lonely and autistic girl, that would be real fucking neato.

Attached: pingu swing.gif (518x370, 445K)

That's not an autistic girl op.
An autistic girl would have messy hair and no fashion sense.

Attached: deschanel.jpg (600x300, 33K)

I'm an autistic guy and I could pass as the male equivalent of OPs girl. My asperger's is very mild, I look like a regular person, but I can guarantee I'm a full on loner. Oh how I wish I could meet a girl a girl like in OPs picture, and I don't mean a "silent angelic cutie", but a regular person who just doesn't fit in the world because of their autism. Perhaps I'm not as normal as I think I am, but at least I'm not overweight neckbeard autist stereotype.

Attached: stargate daniel.jpg (580x435, 100K)

Yea they do i know some of them,
They just walk around my town by theirselves they seem pretty autistic the one wont make eye contact with anyone and shes pretty cute .

There was a girl in one these threads yesterday who told I was "shaped like a friend". I didn't realize to ask her contact info or offer mine. She described herself chubby because of her anti-psychotic medication which made her hungry, and she told she was envious at me because of how skinny I was because of my stimulant medication. Are you still here? You seemed like qt.

Attached: tayne.gif (500x672, 972K)

Hi fella, it's me.
You wanna be friends?

Maybe, but how can I know it's you?

Attached: 8858.gif (256x256, 458K)

FUCKING LOSER

JUST KISS HER ALREADY

Attached: 1517566136630s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

Because I remember you were on stimulants and I said I wish I could be on them but they make psychotic symptoms worse.

Do you have discord? Post discord.

I would take any girl as long as she can accept the fact that I have tons of issues, and that I'm incredibly obsessive.

I haven't met ANY autistic girl PERIOD. Nobody on Jow Forums wants to share contact info ;_;

>tfw no autistic gf to tell you that you're the only one who understands her

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

I met a very nice asperger girl from Jow Forums. She's very sweet and nice. Our conversations sometimes stumble because we're both very bad in communicating, but we chat every now and then. Very comfy, I wish we knew in person so she could be my gf. Chatting with her is somewhat awkward, so LDR might be little difficult. Not impossible, but LDR is mostly about communication.

Fart#7651

You can add me if you want, girl autism is different than boy autism. We can discuss it

Isnt ciara and all the other girls r9k is obsessed with autistic ?

>mfw someone actually saved my OC

Attached: 1502651100908.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

You may think because were autistic we might not find you disgusting, we still can, user ;3