Why haven't you dated a trans girl yet guys?

I recently started dating a trans girl from r9k, she's super cute and affectionate,instead of becoming a girl why not date one?

Attached: chicken.jpg (960x1280, 243K)

Or shall we and why not get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed? That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!!

Because I can't find any

Because I'm not a fag like OP

Enjoy your aids, the awkwarness every time you meet your relatives and the strange looks you'll get from everyone in public

Attached: ecc.jpg (273x270, 16K)

because i can get actual women.

>tfw you want a bf from Jow Forums but you're too shy to actually talk to anyone and probably aren't cute enough anyway

Attached: 1519370995656.png (645x773, 55K)

Because I'm not gay and don't want to date a crossdressing mentally ill man.

Female or Male?
You guys/girls need to tell us

I hope you find one dear user, you deserve it

Im a female(male) sorry to disappoint user.

Homosexuals are disgusting, OP.

I'm a NZ tranny trying to find potential friends/partners
if you're a kiwi contact me on discord
ice cream#2682

OP here, she offered to make me breakfast on her own and it was really sweet.

fuck off ice cream, underage begone

>she's super cute and affectionate
>she's
XDDDDD

>why not date ___
If you have to ask this in the first place it's because they DON'T WANT TO. Why, you ask? Because not only are they not women, they're even worse.

I have a real gf, one that doesn't have a penis

Fuck off and kill yourselves tranny shillers, nobody ever wanted your shit here, ever.This whole time we resented your fucking shit but couldn't fucking do anything about it because the mods were backing you fucks up.

Attached: 1523914205737.jpg (500x500, 59K)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH WWWEEEEEEEEWWWW LADS

honestly, i would love to fuck sexy trannys and breed their assholes; but i'm an ugly as fuck, balding manlet; so they'll hate me so meh.

Attached: StavStrashko.png (720x468, 133K)

>Why don't you do thing?
Because I choose not to
Cease this meme immediately

its fine now but in a few years, trannies are gonna be more accepted in society and chads are will look past the penispussy and snatch himher up. Better put a ring on it fast op

cause no cute trans girl wants a short boy like me

Attached: 1517540843013.jpg (470x472, 47K)