Jow Forums gets fit 2019

Everyone should have a goal, a set of achievements or maybe just a bucket list.
You're here because you don't, you're aimless and have nowhere to go in life.
So why not make a goal to get fitter by 2019? everyone knows exercise not only improves your physical state, but mental state too. It also improves your chance of getting a gf.
>b-b-but i'm a twig how do I start??
general guide to fitness:
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>b-b-b-but I weigh 300 pounds!
then make it your goal to lose weight by the start of 2019!
>*something something become a sissy*
"no!" reminder to ignore all lgbt shills you see on Jow Forums!
>I'm able bodied, where do I start?
youtube.com/watch?v=d-d5kuSFBMk&t
look up more "calisthenic" exercises once these become too easy.
Whether it's going to the gym, going for a jog or just not gorging on chocolate everyday, make everyone proud and become healthier by 2019.

Attached: loose.jpg (4488x3508, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B38ttorbISM
cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/symptoms-sexual-exhaustion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping. It's time to stop with the self pity. You're not inferior, you can do it.

I will try but probably not succeed sadly

>get fit
>take advantage of mindless shallow superficial Normalscum and pit them against each other with emotional drama
Is there a greater feeling ?

Attached: 1523828879493.jpg (418x640, 78K)

Only brainlets lift for girls
Normal people lift for aesthetics
True big brained chads lift for themselves

Attached: 1491853219410.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Thots and traps will never give you true happiness. True happiness is an intrinsic trait, not an extrinsic one. It is not about becoming a giga nigga or aniki, but about striving your the sake of yourself and not a petty attempt to please others. Even if you don't get the girl you love, even if you don't become the success you wished to be, you will still be improving the self for the sake of the self and not for some petty reason.

There is no single technique, the only secret is to continue to struggle. Fight not for the sake of others but for the self. Become your own champion, for no one else will dredge you out of the pit of despair and misery. Misaki will never come and make you renounce your hikikomori ways. But by striving for strength without, you will find the strength within to struggle. You will find the force of will to survive through the onslaught of vileness which besieges man.

Struggle, not to obtain petty pleasures of the flesh but for your own glory.

Struggle, for it is the only way to change your fate.

Struggle, for your enemies will show you no mercy

and struggle, for no one will struggle for you.

I already got from 100kg (220lbs) to 70kg (154lbs). I'm 174cm or 5.71 ft.

Apparently this is middle-tier healthy weight according to BMI. In an effort to lose more fat and maybe build some muscles I started swimming for 20-30 minutes 5 times a week. I have done this for a month and a half so far. People compliment my weight loss but they call me skinny now. I lost my acne finally but swimming so often in the sun has given me freckles at the age of 23. I do not seem to be tanning at all.

I really wish I knew exactly what weight I need to be before my belly, love handles and mantits finally go away.

Attached: I'm out.jpg (300x725, 54K)

What if I'm already fit and still feel like a piece of shit?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x732, 65K)

Post bod pls user. I need inspiration that I can make it.

This is what should have 400 replies, not (((/r9gay/)))

It's nothing to brag about I just have newbie gains a visible six-pack, and cut arms, but I'm slim. 6ft 150lbs.

Why are you sad lil guy ?
original content do not steal

Yeah, already started, because I think I've hit my rock bottom a few weeks ago, when I realized that simply walking up the stairs at a brisk pace up to my apartment on the fith floor has left my heart pounding and my forehead sweaty. This is some old people shit.

It's a lot of things, but I guess it comes to my really bad stutter, social anxiety, and depression. Aside from the stutter my problems are nothing special just your run of the mill robot problems.

will riding to uni and back 7km away 3-4 times a week and occasionally using a home bench press thing/pushups/squats do much?

Yes, just remember that consistency is more important then intensity. Intensity will give you mad gains, but consistency is what actually keeps the gains going.

It's better than nothing.
Origri

all I'm really going for i losing 10kg slowly. I just want to not have to constantly think about man boobs.

reminder that skelly form is the easiest form to get fit from

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x615, 281K)

just take hrt and get orbiters
why spend years of autistic training lol

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (294x313, 55K)

>self-pity
don't you think I've tried OP
I wish I could look like best boy Wammu, just look at that pose.

Attached: 5.png (1920x1200, 288K)

Restarted calisthenics yesterday, haven't smoked for a week and don't feel the need to. Should I also drop my alcohol consumption to twice a week maximum too?

Keep lifting until the pain stops.

Drop the fucking alcohol entirely.

goals? just one. get swole.

Attached: pepe.gif.gif (796x588, 1.89M)

have a bump my friend. it's time to usher in a new age of Jow Forums.

Attached: 250.jpg (195x250, 46K)

But I drink strong alcohols only
It's not that sugary

Already been losing weight this year, lost 24lbs already. I need to get down to 145lbs for the bmi I want, I'm currently at 188lbs.

I'm 25 now how hard is it going to be to get gains at this age? I was in shape in high school but not anymore.

Attached: 234235345546.jpg (535x462, 54K)

I actually started OP, im fucking tired of my beer belly, I dont even drink often.

Here's some advice I've gathered that works for me: lift everyday. I started doing power cleans, squats and overhead presses everyday. I fucking exploded. Also, eat a lot (talking to you, skellies) I know you've heard this before "eat big to get big" and maybe you've even tried, but didn't get results. I too have tried, 'eating big' but didn't get results. The problem is I thought I was eating big, but I was only getting about 2k calories, when I need 3k to put on mass. This means you have to eat till you're sick sometimes. Great foods for packing on some mass: milk, oats, honey. Also check out Eric Bugenhagen and Nether Beast. Great fitness channels.

In that case you just have to worry about making sure your calorific intake does not exceed the amount of calories you need for the day. It is simply a numbers game, though there are a few things to take in mind.

Gains will raise your basal metabolic rate (the minimum amount of calories you burn a day doing nothing) but are not effective for short term calorie burning

>>While occasional fasting can help with reducing your metabolism and controlling your appetite, doing it too often will be counter productive to losing weight since it will cause your body to lower its metabolic rate, thus burning less calories a day.

>>Cardio will give you short but intense workouts, but considering where you are at fitness wise, you might not be able to last long enough to burn enough calories for it to be effective

>>Endurance can do some muscle workout while also burning calories, but is not advisable unless you already have some muscle fitness, though if you are going for endurance, either go swimming, do low intensity cardio for a long time, or life weights you are comfortable with doing a large amount of reps (ideally 100 reps).

So what if it isn't that sugary. Alcohol is really damaging.

You're in your prime, you'll get gainz in no time.

Here's a beginner's workout I did for a little while which doesn't require weights:
youtube.com/watch?v=B38ttorbISM

It's 3 cycles of jumping jacks (I did lunges because jumping jacks were too noisy and I didn't want to damage my floor), ice skaters, plank (I did downward dog), glut-ham bridge each for a minute and push ups for 30 seconds then once the cycles are done you do crunches and push ups.

I have a stop watch which can count down from 1 minute over and over again, but if you can't do that then just follow along with the video.

Lately I've been doing curls, one handed bench presses with one of the dumb bells and crunches, but I should start doing the above workout again.

The more you do it the easier it gets, and when you feel yourself getting stronger it gives you a big sense of accomplishment.

I'm starting with juicing, going on a 10 day fast to reset my body from all the garbage it gets fed everyday. Doesn't taste bad either

Reminder that nofap is not a meme. Try lifting after fapping yesterday vs. fapping 3-4 days ago. A big difference in strength and motivation.

Then I'll be lifting forever, because the pain never stops.

bara is garbage, stop posting

So will I, user. So will I. I like to tell myself that life is supposed to be painful and full of struggle, so if I'm struggling, I am on the right path.

also, tryhard fake enthusiasm is obnoxious and annoying
tryhard fake enthusiasm in the interest of Jow Forums-tinged shit and fag aesthetics is even worse
this thread is an eyesore

It's literally all a mental placebo. There are no physiological benefits to nofap.

here's what works for me
1. be a gay nazi
2. be really hyper and forceful toward people who don't want it
3. bitch and moan about the fact that other genres of threads exist
4. try to steer the mood of the board, as if anyone asked you
5. fap to gay furshit (don't post this part)
6. you know how they say leave Jow Forums in Jow Forums? fuck those niggers! rules are for fags. spread your half-remembered volkische evola vomit everywhere

>only p-poltards lift, you guys are faggots
Stop typing and start lifting, soyboy.

be less of a fucking dork

i regret saying this. however, this peppy shit you're doing is endlessly aggravating.

Last time this thread was up I had weighed in at 236 and I weighed in this morning at 232.8.

Next week im aiming at being under 230

Literally all I did was drop some advice for anyone who wants to start lifting, I'm not hyper or forceful. Maybe you're just so much of a low t numale that I come off as hyper, you faggot. Also I don't go on Jow Forums

Would you rather have trap threads?

Orignanal

Peanut butter and other kinds of nuts are not only good for you but great for bumping up caloric intake, delicious too, give it a try.

yes, specifically because retards hate them

>t. someone who never did it

it's this awful joel osteen vibe: in-your-face, offering a bunch of homework disguised as advice, fucking smiling down my neck with $5000 pearly white shine. quit trying to sell me shit, cocksucker, quit trying to get me a timeshare

It helps you with self control issues and thats pretty much it

>Hurr your body is not meant to release semen often

Yes it fucking is, thats the point, we're supposed to ejaculate and breed

>t. trap

This comment is original

Fapping often causes sexual exhaustion.

cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/symptoms-sexual-exhaustion

At least fap like once a week.

the people who bitch about those threads can barely put together a sentence and you know it. don't lie to me

>using this advice is hard, I have to actually do work like lift and eat certain things and maybe even do my own research on fitness, fuck this scam

The pain won't stop because you're trying to address a mental problem through physical means
Try talking to a therapist

people don't like being assigned homework
they especially don't like it when the person presenting it is being real smarmy and enthusiastic about it

the dissonance between what is actually being asked and the presentation makes it annoying

>Past age when robots were fat and ugly.
>New age when robots are just ugly.
I still welcome it.

this guy gets it. don't do this for girls, do it for yourself, to regain physical, mental and emotional health.
see:
you'll still be ugly, you'll still be autistic, so please don't think it will solve all your problems, but you will still feel much better, in many ways. Better than laying around feeling sorry for yourself anyhow.

you don't have to do what I say. I'm just offering some knowledge I earned through experience. It's stuff I wish I had known when I first started lifting. You may not like it, but my intentions are good.

My face improved a lot after getting fit. Not saying everyone will stop being ugly, but I used to think I was really ugly, but I was just fat.

not him but boo hoo you fat cunt., go be resentful that you're too lazy to get fit somewhere else

fuck you, don't immediately assume that everyone wants to be swept along with whatever you're doing

The body naturally adjusts to your day to day life. All changes to the body have some kind of drawback. I imagine if one gained a ton a muscle they would lose endurance, having to lug around that extra weight that they are not using. Having huge arms is a burden if you spend all day just walking around.

then get the fuck off this thread, faggot
ez pz

I think you realize that "don't post in threads you don't like" is a rule neither of us can abide by

>stop assuming i want to be fit
when did Jow Forums turn into fucking tumblr

then don't cry when people talk about getting fit in a fit thread you fat cuck

I lift so that chads will breed my boipussi.

Lifting is the most homosexual form of exercise there is.
The only good thing that's come out of faggots lifting on this site is the "I lifted 4 years for her" posts. Other than that, you're all practically gay for going to the gym to lift. You hang out in a big room with a bunch of sweaty, barechested men who are grunting and mirin, in a totally straight way of course. Or you're just an obnoxious meathead.
Just admit you're closet fags.

Attached: how.jpg (800x614, 58K)

fat cope: the post

not him, but who fucking cares? you seem to have some hangup regarding thread topic, OP is trying to be helpful, if you don't like the suggestions then don't do it, but you look like an idiot bitching about someone offering constructive advice.

I can't get Jow Forums. I'm trying to become a smoll and cute sissy trap.

>i have never set foot in the gym

yeah
i mean if it were fighting, if it were actually useful, then sure

but it's not, it's some peppy cocksucker bouncing in here and trying to get me motivated when it's the goddamn middle of the fucking night, it's some fucking jackhole trying to give me even more shit to do when I need to be sleeping

Although I mainly run so I won't ever be "fit" in Jow Forums terms, but I support you guys. Every kind of sports is better than doing nothing.

>implying I'm fat
Faggot Cope: The Post

>muscular trainer whom i happen to come across a gay vid of him
>even saw him half naked once in changing room
>too scared to make the first move

that's great, it shouldn't be limited to the lift meme, if you choose running, skateboarding, lifting, calisthenics, whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is improving your health and wellbeing.

I literally said that I welcome it, you stupid dindu.

post was directed at everyone, and using your post as an example dumbass.

Well, don't do that never again, please.

i cant lift weights. i find using my exercise bike very easy and enjoy it. i find eating 500 below my tdee for months on end to be easy. i just cannot lift a single weight without wanting to give up.

try to start doing sit-ups and push-ups at home, user. perhaps that will make it easier to start lifting.

i used to lift but all it did was make me eat more. muscles feel nice but there's no point when you're ugly as fuck

i just do about 15 minutes on a deep incline on the treadmill these days, occasionally followed with some stretches so i don't develop back pains

Dear god I never realized what a bunch of pussy ass wimps the "men" on Jow Forums are.

Are you a fucking man or not?

>B-but it's haaaaarrddd!!!!

Grow the fuck up, crybaby. Life is hard. Build up some resistance, some discipline and some muscle, and life's hardships run off of you like water.

Attached: 1518648284088.jpg (588x576, 174K)

I've just accepted that I'm always going to be fat and unattractive.

I've lifted for years and feel competently strong but am still a big ol fatty. A young guy I was talking to at longsword school said I looked like Robert Baratheon. In a good way I think. That made my week and is good enough for me.

Just a shame, "bears" are for gays and not women.

Plenty of women like bears. In fact, being bearmode probably puts you in a niche where you could get even more pussy than normal.

The problem is that it's hard, boring, and unenjoyable. It's fuckin picking shit up and putting it down, it's fuckin running in the same spot on a machine for an thirty minutes. That is mind numbingly boring. I get enough repetitive motion at my job and I walk plenty, as long as you don't overeat and move around, you're fine.
There are other things that are hard to do or learn that I'd prefer to spend my free time with because picking stuff up is B O R I N G.
>inb4 vidya anime isn't hard u degenerate manbaby xDDD
Not talking about vidya and anime.

CHADhan approves this message

Attached: CHAD.jpg (400x400, 26K)

for lifting listening to music that gets the blood flowing like metal or neo 80's turns the lifting into something enjoyable for me

for cardio, these days I need an audio book or to download a show to stand it

>2018
>not realizing that getting Jow Forums is a jewish trick to steal your time and shekels

Attached: 1523121303889.jpg (506x543, 257K)

this post is a jewish trick to steal your health.

>not getting fit solely on the prison workout

I used to be into lifting but then I realized it's a waste of time because muscles don't show through clothing unless you're a roided freak, and there's almost never an occasion where I take off my clothes in front of someone. I just exercise regularly for health benefits now.

Attached: 1522792592113.jpg (960x720, 127K)

you will finally become the object of youre own hate

Go bear mode and everyone will see you lift even with a shirt on.

I tried that because I am a huge music fanatic, but there are just some things people will never enjoy. You can say I'm lazy or whatever, but I just cannot work for 8 hours doing the same motions I'd do at a gym and then go to a gym to do it again. I'm sure this mentality is common, but it's also common for people to live a sedentary lifestyle and not eat right which is what I avoid. The obesity crisis is not because of people not "going hardcore with exercise", it's because people eat three Twinkies and don't move at all.
It is more convenient and more enjoyable for me to take regular walks instead which keeps me slim, and to dedicate my free time to something I genuinely enjoy (i.e. music).