Why is it considered beta to date an asian girl?

Why is it considered beta to date an asian girl?
The common argument is:
>you can't handle a real woman
Because whites are known for being more aggressive and stuck up. Isn't it logical to go with a woman who is a better partner, regardless of race? If you feel asians make better partners, why not?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

The only people who think that are those fucked up messes of human beings known as Nazis. Just date (or fantasize about dating) whoever you want.

I have no interest in dating or fantasizing about anyone, I'm just curious.

There is this social stigma about asian and eastern european women, that most of them are only marrying white dudes, because they want a citizenship and therefore they are only prostitutes.

Because asian women are good and easy to get along with and asian women will treat a white beta like hes chad, white normies and white women thrive off of betas amd robots having a bad life if you outsmart them by being happy with an asian gf. They will make up anything they can to make you feel bad.

They cant handle someone they tried to keep down their whole lives or someone they think deserves to be worse than them being happy or in a good position. It messes with their egos amd status.

So basically you're saying asian women are better wives.

Women feel threatened very easily, that's why they don't like foreign competition. But racism is bad for virtue signaling, so they take it out on the guy instead

Yea and white women and white pol tards are jealous and will call you beta. Ive had an asian gf before and she was mean to me at times like certain things she thought i did or the,way i looked bothered her but that was ok.but she was really loyal and fun and pure. She even would feed me this one time we were in a resturant. They really try harder to make you feel good.

>pol tards are jealous and will call you beta
That's not what I see

they are just salty that they can't get a qt3.14 Asian GF.

>Why is it considered beta to date an asian girl?
Because, I suppose, asian girls compete on being cute rather than raw sex appeal.

Because its fucked up and weird and morally wrong and selfish to racially miscegenate and flush your ancestry down the toilet and to bring a fucked up goblin looking shitskinned fuck ugly mentally ill self hating mongrelised mutt abomination into the world. If you really have to curse a child by bringing one into existance then the least you can do is to not curse the child with the burden of being a racially tainted fucking ugly deformed bastard who will inevitably hate himself and you for making him that way. And it is beta to date a non-white because it shows that youre either a weird metally dysfunctional fetishist or a fucking pathetic little loser who couldnt get a white woman and is so sad that he has to degrade himself by racially mingling with an objectively inferior species. People view it as being weird and for losers because it is natural to be that way as the vast majority of neurotypical whites at least always sexually and romantically prefer their own race as whites are by default the most attractive and sought after and are at the top of the human sexual hierarchy and by breeding with a non-white it just shows that you are such a dysgenic piece of genetic trash that you have to breed with those not of your natural group. Im sorry i cant provide scientific evidence and the exact sourced facts of these truths right now since i lost my folder on things like this as my computer broke but if you do just a little bit of research youll find this is all pretty much completely true. So sorry OP im not trying to be rude but please for your own good and everyone elses please just do not racemix.

Who you date is your personal business, you should not care what anyone else thinks.

internet opinions aren't very representative of what regular people think. like a few other anons have said in the thread, it really doesn't matter youre free to love whoever you want to love dont let autistic opinions hold you back

Originally go back to Jow Forums or go circle jerk with your friends about how great being white

>They treat you better than your own race so its bad.

Look idiot i dont have yellow fever and im not obessed with asians. But i had an asian gf before and it was quite pleasant so go kill yourself. I dont have to get into details about it. But i am white and i know the flaws of the white race and how shitty white women are. Im not against the white race i just know asian women give me morw attention and treat me better.
I dont know why white women hate me but they do. There is no chance i will ever be romantically involved with a white women, they wont let me its not my fault. But i know asian women love me. Im not beta either. I think i am just too smart for white womens games, they know that and they dont want anything to do woth me. Their life is a game.

There are only one thing I do agree with you: an ugly self hating mutt always spawn from this relationship

chad psyops. convince weak willed men dating asian women is beta and then go after them with less competition.

I never said white women or white people in general were perfect. Of course i know that most white people just like most people of every other race especially the women are all awful people in one way or another and are very flawed and I do not like them either. I just meant that racial miscegenation is bad for many ethical and biological reasons and that it has many negative implications to society in general and I was just trying to answer the OPs question by explaining some of my own findings of the psychological reasons behind why it is viewed the way it is. While what I said may have sounded rude or derogatory I did not mean for it to sound that way and I did not accuse you of being against the white race and I am not an idiot since believe it or not I am quite educated and well read with all of the studying I am required to do on an almost daily basis. Sorry if I offended you though.

I am not from Jow Forums, I am from /lit/ and I hate Jow Forums just as much as you probably do for how obnoxous, cringeworthy and over represented they are and I would never circlejerk since I am not a faggot and I dislike variety of opinion if you can believe that and I don't have any fucking friends from their either but whatever you say.