Whats something you want more than anything in the world? Personally,Really all I want is brotherhood...

Whats something you want more than anything in the world? Personally,Really all I want is brotherhood. I want someone worth fighting for and worth dieing for. I don't think I'll ever get that.

Attached: oZA2HuU.jpg (1280x1849, 759K)

I just want to be happy and content, that's all I've ever wanted.

My dog to be alive again

Attached: 1502511691824.png (1092x1037, 65K)

my dogs turning 14, is getting dementia and barking randomly, losing senses and is sometimes in pain walking around
I went away for 3 months once and by the end was thinking about her almost every day i don't know what I'll do

Attached: 1523458768259.png (1088x612, 1.32M)

OP, you should go to army.

I'm actually joining in a few months. Hopefully I'll get what I desire from this 20 year experience I want.

All I really want is someone outside of my bloodline that loves me and is willing to give me emotional support, hugs and cuddling would be a bonus at this point, because I know I can't get them

This girl that i keep fucking things up with and a middle class job. Yesterday i got drunk and started looking up how to do a blood sacrifice because i have so little confidence in being able to achieve either of these without supernatural assistance.

As an ars goetic occultist I think I might be able to help you,if you really are serious about it.

A really cute girl to live with me and sleep in my bed with sex once a week. A wife basically.

An unlimited supply of booze and weed would be pretty great too I'd settle for that but it's not what I want most

>20 years
Wait what? What kind of contract is that?

Well i do have alot of virgin blood sitting around (my own) i dont have lot of trust in these things actually working. It also seems pretty shitty when it does work like ill have a demon follow me around and rape me.

But at this point i dont got alot to lose.

Attached: the-weird-wedding-in-the-witcher-3-hearts-of-stone-is-the-games-first-real-misstep-230-body-image-14 (1000x517, 41K)

I want brotherhood and a noble purpose too OP, it's not uncommon.

I do intend on serving for at least 20 years. Or until I'm just not allowed to anymore.
You have your immortal soul and eternal bliss to lose but I'm guessing you don't really care at this point. If you have a throwaway email we can talk more on it.

enough money that I can live my ideal life forever as a NEET with no consequences.

>immortal soul and eternal bliss
So... is that shit for sure gone for good if you summon the aid of demons to help you in earthly affairs?

Well of course. You will be doomed to a hell of unspoken terror. An abyss whose darkness existed before the darkness we know. You will forever be in servitude to the dark cosmic beings that you would bring upon this world.

This pic really got a specific fetish going for me, which is girls bullying other girls for abnormal anatomical proportions.
>girl in OP pic is normal physically
>except for her one labia being larger than the other
I'm aware that's an angle thing in the pic but I digress
>situation happens that exposes her naked body to many other girls at once
>they all laugh at the strange labia
>nickname eventually forms, "half-lips"
>she is bullied and teased constantly by the student body, such that she begins to submit
>some time later, new girl transfers in, getting along well but eventually asks about the strange nickname
>head bully brings bullied girl into room and commands her to strip to properly demonstrate the origin of her nickname
>she does, very embarrassed
>the conversation between new girl and head bully is going well but new girl realizes she needs to pay respects to the leader, so she adopts incredulous but amused attitude
>says she almost wants to take a pic because there's no way her other friends back home will believe her
>leader commands bullied girl to raise her hands and uncover herself again for a pic
>they take the pic and bullied girl is devastated
I was feeling really emotional earlier, was crying about some things until I saw that image and it just got my mind going so thank you.

absolute power, control and influence over others.

A gf who won't send pictures of our conversations to her friends and laugh at me

>tfw no 40something tanlined megane-clad asian MILF to beam a smile at you
How did you awaken such a very specific feel in me, OP?

This is why I will never get a dog

Give up on this dream right now. This is a womans favorite activity and I have never been friends with one or dated one that does not do this.

I might get one after my mom dies. Then I can just kill myself right after my dog dies and no one will be around to care

Just don't text her. Speak through phone calls only and you won't have to worry about her showing her friends your texts. Dub.

The ability to go back in time a fix my mistakes. I hate the fact that I peaked in grade school and my fall was largely my own fault.

same. Like you're just setting yourself up for some particularly unpleasant feels later on.

Then she will talk about it instead. I work in a back room with almost all other workers being women, and they will constantly talk about "my boyfriend" this and "my husband" that. Women gossip. Constantly. About everything. It's just a fact.

I was being sarcastic. But yeah there really is no avoiding gossip unless you avoid girls and that is impossible seeing as people have to hire females in general.

Just go gay OP. You'll get brotherhood AND sex!

Family-like friendship. I don't know what the word for it should be, it can be a group, a few or just 1 person. I just want the kind of bond with another guy where we will both have each others backs for life.
I want someone who gives a shit about me, and who I can give a shit about. Someone who likes the same shit and that I can talk to for hours and share our lives and grow. And then live our lives together. It sounds a lot like a relationship or marriage I know, but fuck that shit, its all sex and attraction and lies and jealousy.
What I want is that idea of best friends that can tackle life together with me. The older I get the more it seems like it'll never happen though.

I know what you mean. And after what had happened to who I thought was my brother I don't really know if I should even look anymore. I mean we we're best friends for 4 years and then he just changed. I don't even know.

Someone who can both accept me for who I am and genuinely wishes to be around me...but can also respect me.

My life consists of people who avoid me as often as they can. I just want to matter enough that someone would notice if I am dead... while making an effort to respect me even if you disagree with me. I have had too many domineering people who got mad because I didn't choose to do things exactly the way they wanted. I have had people make accusations founded on nothing and ghost me after that. I have had people say they are busy, yet are always playing some game and recording it for their channel.

The only person to ever go against this was a good friend, except for the fact that they lied on impulse constantly, pretending to like things I liked or be what they thought I wanted. They would dismiss it, saying everyone lies and betrays, so I should get over it. They would lash out at me about once a week and tell me I need to deal with that. They would throw all this baggage at me, yet in the end abandoned me because I wasn't entertaining enough for them. Everyone treats me like a joke.

A Dragunov, which has a snowballs chance in hell of happening since Russia keeps getting embargoed and there's only a dozen or so of them in the country worth more than I am. Yes I'm aware of the PSL.
Scariest part about that is that it could happen to you when you're older, only you won't have the luxury of being a loved pet.
Not so sure about that.

If you ever want to talk and whatnot just give me an email I could talk to you on and ide be happy to get to know you.

I am rather wary user. If you haven't heard the news lately, there were people preying on others here to get them to humiliate themselves. Plus it feels more like sympathy that would be forgotten in a day... I am too used to being ghosted by "caring" people.

I promise I am just someone who cares. I care about all of those under the Dominion of the dark lords and even if I wanted to hurt you i wouldn't be even consider it. But I understand your concerns and I won't force it. But just know that I care for you.

Join the military then. Lots of bants, eat breath shit with the people that surround you. If you join a combat role you might get to fight, and the brotherhood you get when fighting side by side with those people will be strong and lifelong( unless someone dies )

>Under the Dominion of the dark lords
Thank you user, though I am not sure I am under the dominion of anyone. I just tend to feel unwelcome to the point even a higher power would be apathetic to me.

>I understand your concerns
I wish I could easily try again. It is hard, a lot of hurting has been coming recently, and I am scared.

I am harmless. I can't hurt anyone. That weakness means I am often the target for others to hurt me. I don't want this just to be an echo chamber, but I don't know if it is wise to extend my hand when each time before has ended in pain.

I want a big pond/lake that I can study and help the animals grow

Oh you are. Everyone on this planet is. You are but an aspect of them. A physical hand reaching from a 4D realm. And don't take your paranoia as a weakness. This world is filled with people willing to ruin your life because fuck you. But also you should know that there are a few people out there that are willing to stand by you,even for a few moments.

it's overrated. I lost my wife getting content.
Marriage, properly managed, is the best thing anyone can ever get.
Also can definitely speak well toward military for happiness via discipline and fraternity.

I just want to be happy.

To be more specific
>Have enough money to live comfortably
>Feel rewarded and content with my life and achievements
>Feel liked by those important to me
>Have enough free time to relax, be comfy and enjoy numerous hobbies
>Feel comfortable in my own skin

basically that, the absence of these is what's causing me pain, it feels like I can only ever have a few at each time, with some of them being very difficult if not impossible to ever achieve

I so badly want to stop existing.

Attached: 1513237408464.png (781x910, 20K)

To be honest, I just want a best friend that kind of a loser, but that through friendship and through my inspiration, can see them turn into an incredible person. I just want to be in a scenario where 20 years down the line they say to me "you made me a great person" and I say to them "no, you were always a great person. You just needed someone to show you how great you actually are"

Sounds kind of stupid saying this though, and kind of cheesy

I want a Japanese girlfriend. Actually from Japan though

Fair enough, though sometimes I feel different enough from others to not even be included.

A few are willing, yes, but sometimes you have to wonder their motivation. People don't do things without reason. There are many who do "charity" work, I am not really a big fan of them as they tend to be self-righteous and holier than thou, expecting me to follow them and getting angry if I do not.

Yeah I understand what you mean. Fake kindness is honestly worse than blatant rudeness sometimes. Like I said,I wont try and force you to talk. Some people just don't want to and I accept that.

hopefully you get killed by isis

1(one) (you) has been deposited into your kek account.

>mfw my family has had so many dogs that I don't even notice when one dies and can only remember the name of one
>we currently have 5 or 6

Attached: 08udcavq1ghy.jpg (612x593, 81K)

>Not knowing every dog by heart, recognizing their distinct personalities and quirks and loving each as if they were your only dog
Shameful

yeah should I pray for every ant in my yard too? they are for making money and hunting down food for our family, of course I respect them and wouldn't want anything bad for them but I'm not going to cry like a bitch if one gets kicked my a moose and it has to be put down

>their distinct personalities and quirks
you know those are just different ways the dogs try to get more food from you right?

my family has 5 dogs and i know every one of them like their my own children

Attached: disgust.jpg (720x720, 26K)

What I want more than anything else in the world is a drawing of Rena Ryugu pooping for me, and she's also pregnant with my child.

let me guess you also have no control over your emotions and have the emotional maturity of an 11 year old?

I want complete control over my existence

Attached: tumblr_mnn3ehe9T01qzkdnwo2_500.gif (500x250, 777K)

>worth dieing for.

I'd rather save people who can spell, and you didn't even acknowledge your mistake in the next post immediately after... Jeez guy.

Attached: penguin_42-55455098.jpg (800x600, 19K)

Im not saying cry like a bitch. I'm saying you should get to know them for who they are as individuals. Because they are individuals.
No. Like humans they all have differences to them that make them unique.
>Heh you like your dogs and spend time with them,well guess what: You are a faggot.

>individuals
>dogs
pick one

they wan't your food and they will act how ever they can to get it, even if that means playing on your retarded emotions

>He actually thinks this
Well,that's your problem. Not my fault you don't pay attention to your animals and all you are good for is feeding them.

To make money being my own boss.

hahaha you are retarded

Male friends with whom I can be gay with but never have sex

kids
as many as I can desu

Nah. I just pay attention to my animals because I care. Obviously you don't.

I desire to be a modern day powerful Robin hood

i know that feeling unfortunately

Attached: 3C6.jpg (350x676, 37K)