About to drink some monster and play some league

>about to drink some monster and play some league

u mad wage slaves XD?

Attached: 326b4524b463b68a5b3dba86745d4caa.jpg (800x506, 70K)

>about to slay some chocolate candy and play dota

Attached: 1517934010264.png (835x491, 362K)

I just got back from work (15:30 here) so I am going to play Monster Hunter and watch anime till midnight. This is a comfy thread from now on.

Attached: IMG_20171208_121532.jpg (500x327, 39K)

First time I've heard of people playing league. Last I head, it kind of flopped.

Attached: LethalLeague.png (256x120, 51K)

lost my job and I've been living the neet life since march thanks to my understanding pops. been sleeping all day and smoking weed and fapping nonstop. my savings are running dry though and I need to find work soon but I'm not in a rush because I can stretch this cash for a while and I'm not paying any bills until I get some work.

how should I occupy my time? the only game I play is pixel gun 3d on my phone. I spend hours on youtube and Jow Forums and it's all getting pretty tiresome.

>about to learn how medieval towns were designed and built
u mad NEET cuck?

besides
>league
git gud you fucking scrub

I don't understand why you guys play MOBAs in current year. Dota 2 was my favorite game when it came out and the next 2 years. It's an absolute shitshow now. I tried league but after realizing how utterly shit the community, balancing and ranked systems are I quit everything altogether and so did my friends. I literally don't know anyone personally who still plays these games

that towns were build randomly lol you wagie

>be me
>work 3 days a week
>make really good hourly money for my (lack of) skills
>have 4 days off in a row every week to play vidya or sleep or whatever I want
>still pay rent and bills, buy weed and alcohol and fancy food, afford to go out to eat etc no money problems
U mad neetboi? Mommy and daddy's money runs out for everyone eventually.

in 7.07 they added Turbo mode which made the game playable again for me

I'm interested in learning about this too user
share some sources my nizzle

>playing MOBAs

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>playing cucknite
residentsleeper

all games right now are shit.
might as well make money.

lmao where the fuck did he ever imply that

Nice bro. I work 3 12s in a row and then have 4 days off. Make 120k so I'm comfy as well

in your mom pussy
lol check m8 wagie xD

good thing uncle sam writes the check, thanks for your tax dollars =)

Attached: 1523047351760.jpg (430x430, 31K)

About to go play card games because I am a student fag.

This thread promotes the superior lifestyle.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

Probably talking about League of Legends, which is still massive (although it's kind of starting to die because Riot is basically just constantly shitting on every role that isn't ADC or Support)

But League of Legends is a shit game and there is literally no reason to play it over Dota 2. Who in there right mind would want to have to grind for heroes? He must be talking about Lethal League.