B...b...but muh contribution to society

>B...b...but muh contribution to society.
Why do wagecucks say the funniest things? They are always such a barrel of laughs.

Attached: 1430690572549-2.jpg (250x237, 15K)

>mfw I am writing this post at work
Hope you are doing well, my NEET fren.

Attached: Download.png (246x205, 8K)

Under no illusions I contribute anything, I just get paid 60K USD a year for what is a glorified admin role. Easy as fuck for a borderline autist, normies just deem it to be a "technical" role which most can't hack, hence the pay.

>thinking that sentence is funny
i bet you watch rick and morty. underage b& learn to sense of humor

>Why do wagecucks say the funniest things?

They're literally retarded, I'm about to go to Popeyes and play the new cod on my Xbox meanwhile they're wallowing in shekelburgs filtb

Attached: IMG_1078.jpg (606x605, 71K)

Get a job you parasite fuck

They are trying to mentally cope with their painful existence.

>implying we aren't all parasites to the planet
In a way, a NEET is actually less of a parasite then you. Their mostly sedentary ways produce a far smaller carbon footprint than a wagie who is constantly commuting back and forth to work.

I, like to buy expensive things. Like horse pussy from bad dragon.
Or renting horses in real life to go back packing.
Or building my own stable so I can raise horses.
Do you guys have any horses?

>TFW at age 16 you made a (((fully aware and conscious decision))) to get into life changing debt to get an education

Attached: 1523332657240.jpg (555x555, 223K)

Actually I drive a smart car, try again.

I don't think it's that painful to work. I like buying things.

NEETs rely on wagecucks to sustain their lifestyle. Without them NEETs wouldn't have gibs and would just starve and/or die from boredom.
So as far as their foot print goes, it's not that different than a normies.

No one cares normalfaggot. Your mentality is toxic.

The only people who contribute to society are engineers and scientists anyway, and only those who actually work on that instead of esoteric shit. Everyone else can fuck off. And engineers are the world's manual labor.

I'm a wagecuck who is underpaid by like $20k a year to travel around and fix other people's problems. I add some value but I'm a total slave to my job

Steal stuff.
That's what I do at my job.
Just steal shit.

I wish I could get an engineering job. At the moment no one will touch me except esoteric jobs.

How is it toxic?
I get to buy new things and play with said things then sell the things when I'm done with them and buy more things.

I've got all three consoles and a new gaming laptop. That's how fucking great working is. I don't even need to know the name of the computer or anything. I just typed gaming laptop into Amazon and picked the highest rated one now I can play the new assassin's Creed on Max settings.

Working gives and it takes but you get to buy cool shit.

>implying NEETs wouldn't just enslave wagecucks

NEETs are ELITES. Jow Forumsommando NEET vs poor wagecuck with a kitchen knife.

Attached: N.E.E.T.jpg (409x409, 108K)

But user, you can't go to a nice restaurant and buy nice things with EBT.

NEET life sucks
wagecuck life sucks

The perfect life would be finding a piss easy low stress job that pays just enough to live on your own, and lowest hours possible.

But user, what about buying nice things?

I was young and wanted to take a high risk gamble too.
19k in debt now and trying to get a higher paying job so I can pay back my student loans.

Stop trying to use your normalfag desires to convince a neet.

There are many ways to become an engineer if you can get any job at all, including working up to an engineering position if you are doing an esoteric job at an engineering house. If not, try to find such a job. If so, talk to your manager about the possibility. They will tell you want the company expects to let you make such a move and sometimes they'll even help you with your studies.

I just want to get on NEETbux.

I work really hard, a lot harder than senior staff, yet i get only minimum wage. I as well hate the corporate sociopathic environment at jobs.

Hmm :[

>normalfag desires
I don't understand. Don't you like videogames?
And what about waifu bots?
Someone has to build them. Someone has to buy them.
People need workers, and they're willing to pay for their time too.

It's this great circle of needs. Why not be part of it?

wow, neets would lose that war almost instantly

>esoteric
Is this the new "aesthetic" for you underage cumsocks?

You don't know shit.

Attached: 1521594441659.jpg (500x713, 48K)

You can't but guns with EBT.

They got you good, goy. Keep spending those hard earned shekels till tou die.

"your consumerist ways are toxic, mom!"
>is an asshole, drinks red bull, makes parents buy vidya for him
convincing, user

This user does all those things, it's just his parents that pay for it instead of him. You would die without "shekels", you faggot.

old source vidya is enought to satisfy me. I also have unlimited hentai through the internet.

and they are not "needs" you needy normie. They are wants. Truth is, NEETism is at it's core, spiritual.

Attached: mind matter.jpg (800x598, 82K)

You use them on things that don't matter like the good pup you are. When you're neet, essentials is all you need. If we wanted more, you are the goy we come to take control over to get those things. Be happy we are so lax due to our comfy lives.

Is that why /v/ is so contrarian?
They're all neets who can't afford new videogames. So they shit on all games.

>you are the goy we come to take control over to
Isn't Trump like trying to make welfare illegal to have unless you work?
Like if I remember conservatives hate welfare. They think it's a waste of money on people who don't contribute.

you couldn't control a microwave, kid and cheetos aren't necessities, you can just admit that you hate your life and have failed

>old source vidya
I don't know about that. The new fallout is pretty cool. Also the new Zelda, and pretty much every new game made.

Was this an attempt at english?
>muh cheetos
The real failure is someone that can't live as comfortably as I do.
You think I waste my time listening to politics and the state of the wageworld? I'm too comf for such matters.

>fallout

never was a fan

>Zelda
all zelda games are boring and you know it

I disregard the opinions of thise with no taste. Go play cod black ops 25 and nfl 2028

You wouldn't be here whining if you were comfy. I also live off of neetbux but I'm not so insecure about it that I need to force validation from people who can actually function. Get a life, even if you don't get a job.

>all zelda games are boring
If they didn't sell Nintendo wouldn't make them.
Truth is they sell because they're fun.
Botw is fun, has the waifus and is very polished.

Where did it come off that I was whining or unhappy with my life? It seems that you are unhappy with yours.

I'd rather play crusader Kings. The full version that I bought.
Because it's fun and the FBI won't hual me away for stealing it.
They may haul me away for an entirely different reason but not for stealing Vidya.
Also COD is fun with friends.

>you, not me
the projection is palpable

I don't think you're whinny, I just think you haven't played anything new, or bought a proper waifu doll.

>sell because they're fun.

is it really far fetched to you that a normie or a child would only buy a game because it's trendy?

Weren't tou just projecting that I was unhappy and insecure? Seems very ironic. I only think you are unhappy because you can't possibly believe anyone can live my gifted life.
I have played new games and I've regretted my purchases. I also don't want to shell out money on a plastic doll with no emotion.
Do you like lolicon?

Meant to say are you one. Are you?

You are obviously unhappy and insecure.

Do you still not see what you say as projection? Are you not going to deny you are doing so? If that's the case, this will be last (You) I'll give you.

how do you buy stuff

You can pretend all you want but it's pretty obvious your here for advice about your fucked up situation.

true. Wagies put more of a strain on the world by using resources in the course of their jobs, like, writing things on paper or washing their hands after they shit.

>there are people sharing this board right now who actually want to contribute to society
Society's a faggot full of bitches. If i'm going to work, it'll be for the express purpose of siphoning as much of its resources from it as possible.

>Do you like lolicon?
I really like horses.

>afford
>there are people who are so retarded they actually pay for videogames
MY SIDES

If they can answer that question without hurrrrr Durr bitcoins, hurr Durr muh parents or hurrrrr Durr born rich. Then I'll become neet.

Even though you do, people would still see you above lolicons on a scale of "degeneracy". I don't judge. To each their own.

They're not that expensive. Crusader Kings was like 200 for all the dlc and game.

Kinda like loitering and shoplifting, being a NEET is one of those things that only works because most people have the decency and sensibility not to do it.

Fucking a horse carries a hefty fine, as well as the possiblity of jail time if you don't pay said fine.
Someone needs to prove you fucked it o course but that's a whole nother thing.

>200
>for a repetitive videogame you know all about within 1 hour of play
In my country it's more like 800 anyway despite salaries being between 1/2 and 1/4 that of those in the US, excluding ridiculous areas like sv.

Half of you faggots are just larping as NEETs. Just wagies making funnies, again. Keeping up the status quo is what they love to do.

>for a repetitive videogame you know all about within 1 hour of play
You say that but it's got so much mods.
In 2 years the new hoi game will be just as perk heavy.

A fine or an immediate game over?
If you said you were helping it since it was in heat or you were a breeder you could lay low underneath that.

>materialism
oh dear oh dear wagie

Shocking, no answer.

Materialistic behavior is fun.

>lying about how much money you make on the Internet
Does this even make you feel better about your dismal situation?

Attached: 5c1961ff603965c57c9e4043dbf7080394d22c381cbfb524669c37bdb5a3d3d7.jpg (398x649, 55K)

Spoilers!

They use their parents.

Bro that's deep as fuck

>Leeching off vs Actually gaining your stuff.
At least steal or smtg with actual effort involved. Neets are absolute trash

Are you the same 15 year spouting "parents! you're insecure"? You're the one being used, goy.

Want to know what is really funny?
Helpless parasites with delusions of adequacy.
Know the difference between a NEET living off the dole and a gold digging whore?
The gold digging whore is worth looking at

Do some research, child.

>60k
>Something to lie about

My salary was 58k the first job out of college I had, I make 80k now, and out of everyone I know in my field that's on the low end.

Jokes on you I'm 12. I'm pretty mature for my age though.

Dude what's your major and if it's engineering how did you get past the front door without a certificate or experience?

Put that pussy on an even higher pedestal. I want to see how high you can get it.
Do you like horses or was that someone else?

>Do you like horses or was that someone else?
I like mlp. Does that count?

>using PUA terms
Incel
>thinks looking at a whore = bad yet gaps 4x a day
What is it like to know that even women have greater value than you do?

Jews are cooler and happier than you will ever be.

Does anyone actually use the "contribution to society" argument? Everyone I know with a job openly admits to doing it for the money and the things money can buy.

This is like
>just be yourself
No one actually says it TO robots
They are robomyths

It might as well be a game over. That shit is not cheap.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-085436.png (720x1280, 147K)

You can't possibly be serious, right? I'm afraid this place make you being 12 an actual possibility.
>Incel
Please go back. Don't hit the wall like your gold digger on your way out.
If you think they people trying to ruin it for everyone is cooler, that's fine by me. I'm going to use you as well on my ride to death.

5k and a year definitely isn't cheap but you probably won't get stabbed by some convict or normalfag with "morals".

>12 an actual possibility.
I'm just saying my age, what's the problem with being 12?
It's not a crime!

>pussy pedestal
>hit the wall
Next you will claim tits feel like bags of sand

That's for watching it, if you're caught fucking a horse you get a 25k fine and 5 years in prison.

>tits feel like bags of sand
Actually tits are overrated. It's all about the ass my man.

Eat you're rotting fruit already.
Eat your vegetables, boy. Only a strong man can larp as well as I can.
Well, fuck.

>Eat your vegetables, boy. Only a strong man can larp as well as I can.
I tried so hard. But I don't spend a lot of time around kids so I've got nothing. No references to use to LARP better.
>Well fuck
Told you, it's pretty much a game over. You can still function in society after the 5 years but it's gonna be a lot harder.

>I don't spend a lot of time around kids
B-but you're on Jow Forums. This is impossible to avoid.

Lel, I'm not, see:

Like I said as 'technical' roles go it is on the low scale, but its fuck easy. Hardest part is interacting with people, but seeing as I just get on and do stuff most people leave me be.

They do contribute tax dollars, which allows us neets to live the truly enlightened life.