Therapist tells me that I should show emotion towards the thots and chads, because they have become a victim of society?

Therapist tells me that I should show emotion towards the thots and chads, because they have become a victim of society?

wat do?

Attached: sexwithmepls.jpg (960x959, 88K)

You should show them your sensitive side

you gonna have to greentext how you got to this point.

>seeing a therapist
user youre seeing someone who believes in Tumblr and Social Justice.
Let that sink in for a moment.
Youre literally going to tumblr for advice.

Recognize that very few people are actually "thots" or "chads" and that the fact that they're enjoying life their way is their right and (aside from the individuals who may have hurt you) they have done nothing to keep you down.

friendo, you must leave

>not seeing a superior psychologist
why? I know that its cheaper, but not by much. Half the people here could probably qualify for that certificate.

>go to therapist cuz people think im depressed but im just an edgy cunt
>first session talk about how no one really likes me and ive been rejected all my life
>second session
>talk about how society teaches us to be narsasists and hate our fellow man for the sake of being perfect
>think about it
>everywhere you go, on the tv, the phone, radio, people are trying to act someone who they are not
>pop music on raido
>reality tv on telly
>buzzfeed articles on phone

everywhere you look you get it shoved down your throat that you have to be perfect and like the latest pop song that goes out of fashion after about 3 weeks.

pretty much my therapist said that maybe i should feel sympathy for the people who have conformed to this life style because its almost as if they have been brainwashed by the modern media and other people around them.

I get therapy for free, otherwise id probably have killed myself by now.

HAHAHAHAHA
but seriously why the hell are you here?

Attached: 1522621306339.jpg (640x480, 27K)

isn't that a kind of redpill opinion to believe everyone but you is a sheep? you made it sound like your therapist was tellingbyou they're lives were better or something.

Disgust is an emotion.

She said something about everyone being hurt inside in some way.

I just wanna kill people honestly but I dont know how to tell her without her freaking out or looking like some edgelord cunt.

don't tell her, she can hospitalize you for that.

I think its because all my life ive been rejected by everyone who "loved" me.

>mum abused me till i was 10 and left
>dad hates me and thinks im a disapointment
>grandad hates me aswell
>nan is ok but she doesnt really know how bad it is
>"bestfriend" cheat on me with my "girlfriend"

Maybe I deserve this, but fuck it, ill make sure i deserve this bullshit.
>inb4 edgelord

Shes trying to jedi mind trick you into being a complacent normie lover. Her argument has no substance its just to make you do what she wants and aee how she wants. First mistake was vetting a female therapist for this. They are all.normies and all conformists because their female privilege gives them the most beneficial and happiest position in society so she can never understand your posisition as a robot. You don't need therapy youre not wrong in what you say and feel you are just in the minority because normies heavily outnumber people like us.

Honestly no one cares for your gay story you underaged faggot

We know the school originally sent you to see some therapist cos they think you'll shoot the place up

fucking normies man hate the scumbags reeeeeeeeee

nigga why you talking with rapists

Attached: vraagtekenneger.png (505x431, 237K)

im 24
damn do i really sound that young? ):)

>thots and chads
>victims of society
wat do? tell your therapist that he should try to do an stand up comedy show. he seems to be a good comedian

>because they have become a victim of society
I was following until this point.
Your therapist is retarded. Dispose of it and get a new one.

>the thots and chads are the victims

And yet you're the one one in therapy.

Tell your therapist to shove it. They're probably a thot or chad themselves.

its all very well showing empathy for the chads of this world, but they'll never show empathy to you. You're on the outside looking in

They are a victim of modern consumerist society. They only follow the herd, they are like brainless automatons with no unique thought.

Okay, but they're not the victim of modern soicety, they are the champions of it because this lifestyle has allowed them to thrive and enjoy life.

Us on the otherhand, are the victims of modern society, the modern society that the Chads and Staceys propogate with their day to day lives, we are the ones who end up isolated and made fun out of, we are the ones who spend our entire lives thinking that we need to change and that there is something wrong with us. They are not even remotely "victims" in the sense that we are.

but you are an edgelord cunt lol anyway dont tell her the edgy thoughts.

>muuuh emotions
Therapy and "depression" is a big fag meme

don't, these people are sheep and deserve none of your time.

Your therapist shouldn't be telling you how you're supposed to feel about anything.