Most of you are in your 20s or even younger, shunned by society, virgins

Most of you are in your 20s or even younger, shunned by society, virgins.

Eventually when you have a stable job with a stable income, live on your own, you will inevitably find a girl who will cling to you for your stability. Loneliness r9k memes aside, its bound to happen if you get stability given enough time.

When that happens, how do you stop yourself from ending up resenting her once the initial love hormones wear off, for having fun in her youth while you were going through your stuff, and then settling down with you? How can you ever be happy? Is this why most marriages fail?

Attached: trap.jpg (960x654, 101K)

why is it bound to happen if we are painfully aware that we don't want a gf. if we don't allow her to cling to us it's not inevitable.

>Eventually when you have a stable job with a stable income, live on your own, you will inevitably find a girl who will cling to you for your stability. Loneliness r9k memes aside, its bound to happen if you get stability given enough time.

I've had this for 8 years, how much longer do I have to wait?

I rather die alone. That's what will happen.
I will never pretend to play a fucking stone age game with my IRL life just because "gene memes" "evolution" "be practical" .

If some day a unicorn appears it will be great and my dreams come true.
If not, then not.

Simple as that.
There is no compromise.

Never.

>live on your own

thats where youre wrong, kiddo.

False. I still feel like an outsider in society even though I'm independent.
I'm even going to upgrade to a larger apartment soon for comfortability, and got a car upgrade, can't say it's a girl magnet though.
I think your statement only applies to people who regularly go out on parties or have large social circles with a mix of boys and girls.
I only have a few friends and I don't see them often becuase introvert.

Not if I build courage and kill myself first

>was young in college
>meet a virgin nursing student
>we marry after 3 years of dating
>Married her caring and loving personality and paychecks
>Still love her because I never fell in love with her and got bored
Marriage isn't perfect, but it's how you get ahead in life. The combined income and tax cuts at a young age allow you to stack money.

know what else lets you stack money?

mum's basement.

>how do you stop yourself from ending up resenting her once the initial love hormones wear off

I won't. I suspect that I'll resent her even when I have hormones flowing. This would translate to an arbitrary and impulsive break up before she gets comfortable enough to feel as though she's entitled to some of my property

Attached: 1521302331950.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Stable job, stable very high income, live on my own, 25, no girl anywhere in sight. Fuck off normalnigger. You don't know what it means to be a robot.

I have a stable income and job, and have for a few years now. I'm 31. It ain't happening. Realistically, I probably couldn't relate to her unless she was in a similar situation to me anyway.

>marrying a girl who loves your paycheck more than you
I'd rather lie about being completely broke if I ever end up on a date, see it as a social experiment

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-160603_YouTube.jpg (1465x802, 314K)

You should instead say you're just about able to cover for yourself but not much more. The idea is that it's still a business transaction, and if you offer nothing to the relationship, even the kindest girl would be stupid to accept.

Easy, date and marry a woman who is significantly younger than you. Refuse all women trying to make you Captain Saveahoe. A 30 year old man with money and is in moderately good shape can bag a woman in here early 20s provided she isn't an unrepentant slut.

Why waste your time on post wall hags when you can compete for women in their prime.

>compete for women

love isnt a marketplace, r9k.

I really think it depends on the number of
>having fun in her youth
I would never hold a couple practice shots / partners against a woman. But if they are like that girl in the greentext that I saw here yesterday who married a robot after sucking so much dick she lost count after several dozen... well, those women do not deserve a robot. We shouldn't take them. They have to deal with ehatever Brad/Chad will treat them like the shit cumdumpsters they are.

Yes, it clearly is. Men are the buyers and women the sellers.

Try asking a woman to pay for the 1st or 2nd date, her reaction is all the proof you need that love is in fact a marketplace.

>he thinks women are honest about their past

1. I would rather be alone than have to deal with those thoughts

2. There are plenty of guys in their 20's with good career jobs, their own place to live, nice car, everything going for them and still single. There is no guarantee, especially if you're bad socially.

>once you have a load of money you'll find a gold digger to leech off you and eventually divorce you for chad taking half of your shit with her

no thanks lad

literally this
thots can go be single mothers or die for all I care
>inb4 cucks/roasties saying that virgins are XYZ
all your degenerate arguments defeated below

>Blood all over your sheets the first time you fuck
it's cute and pure, as well as ceremonial and traditional, it is the mark of a relationship taking a huge step, unlike sex with a whore which is about as remarkable as a bowl of store brand cornflakes

>Inexperience means she will be shit in bed
we can improve together honing each other after our very own wants and needs

>Implying virgins are more willing to explore sex than non-virgins
implying I want them to be, sex should not be the foundation of any relationship
having crazy degenerate fisting parties isn't that appealing to me

>Wanting a clingy girl
yes I do

>Wanting a girl that relies on you for everything
that would make me feel very masculine, it is a desirable trait

>Wanting a girl who's too shy to express themselves, needs and wants
cute :3

>Not wanting someone who's independent
you're in a relationship, she's not supposed to be independent, neither are you, you are meant to complete each other, it's clear that you have lost the grasp on what makes up a healthy romantic relationship

>Not wanting someone who has their own friends to engage with in your absence
she can have wholesome female friends

>Not wanting someone who's confident and will actually communicate
now you're just using meme words, virgins are just as capable of speech as non-virgins

Attached: virnonvir.png (809x994, 40K)

Eh, no I'm skeptical like you!
In that greentext I assume the woman was telling the truth because she already had the beta robot by the marriage balls.
Point is, we MUST be on guard against this stuff.

I think for a relationship to work you should have an equal amount of past partners and the same type of relationships (short term, long term, hook ups)

a virgin and a virgin
1 past long term and 1 past long term
10+ partners and 10+ partners

Sadly this isn't the case. I'm pulling this out of my ass but I'd take a solid bet that the majority of men are married to women that have a higher partner count than them, as its way easier for women to get sex than the average guy. Especially today where people are getting married later and later. You marry a 29 year old woman, you're getting a lengthy past.

I'm not gonna get a girls who's solely with me because of my money in the first place.
There you go, problem solved.

>Inexperience means she will be shit in bed
Dumb roasties ALWAYS bring this up like I want my wife trained how to suck dick and take it in the ass by a variety of Chads and Tyrones. No one wants that shit. They are absolutely delusional.

uh. thats dating not love.

That has got to suck you do everything right, study hard, get the good job and your reward is an aged used up woman (at best, that's if you even get a reward). Was the studying worth it? Is the money to buy a nice car or house worth it? I don't know man.

it's a living I suppose. take the creative-pill instead and feel a little sense of reward and purpose.
Instead of chasing after a girl that doesn't exist

Attached: enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg (500x499, 57K)

tell me about it
finishing uni in a few months, have a job lined up, decided to check out online dating and so many thots and SJW's it's crazy.
I guess it's good I started early cause it's gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack (or virgin in a hoestack)
the temptation to say fuck it and not to bother is there though....

Attached: tfwnogf.png (824x637, 109K)

All my this.

user knows what he wants and what a healthy relationship looks like.

This. If I wanted a woman to know how to anal, I would teach how myself. Only a cuck would want a chick who learned every sex act by practicing with 50 other men.

the problem is that these women are cock carouselling so much that pretty much every guy will be past-cucked like this

>turned 30 this year
>stil khv
Some men just aren't ment to have a relationship.

Well I plan to marry a virgin so

Good fucking luck finding one unless you're in saudi arabia or some shit

Just believe in your lord and savior and you too can get your dreamgirl.

Attached: GET BIG 01.jpg (992x744, 174K)

>Well I plan to die a virgin so
Fixed that for you.

>be attractive
>be a khv with wizard powers
>bitter towards women because I've missed out on all those experiences while they were riding the cock carousel
>when woman approach me I only grow more resentful because they wouldn't have given me a chance when I was an ugly duckling

I hate how shallow women are. "Personality" and "confidence" my ass.
OP may be right - even if I get a gf I won't be truly happy. I'm a broken man at this point, and looking for that 1% decent girl who'd love me for who I truly am is a pointless endeavor.

Attached: 8oFFtaf.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I sincerely hope that he's not her orbiter and she is not using him.

Nah, they're actually married.

Attached: GET BIG 02.jpg (964x406, 116K)

My answer to that is that I won't accept any roastie pretending to love me. I already know what I want, the peace of mind and happiness I desire, and my way towards that involved no 3D pigs.

Doesn't mean anything. Marriage is a license for women to get free gibs for the rest of their lives. Bonus points for having a baby before divorcing.