Soybucks

>be a soyboy wagecuck
>decide to work at Starbucks because it's one of those "hip and trendy" soulless corporate giants
>try to be as progressive as possible, because Store Manager Shekelberg told you the BASED Starbucks mission statements
>some pavement apes chimp-out during a different shift
>you still get screamed-at and insulted by the pavement apes, despite being a soy-chugging progressive good goy

When will wagies ever learn?

Attached: Starbucks Zack original.jpg (1024x715, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/04/16/two-black-men-were-arrested-at-starbucks-ceo-now-calling-for-unconscious-bias-training/?lite=true&noredirect=on&pwa=true&utm_term=.f3e54ee92d09
i.4cdn.org/pol/1523972361013.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enhance it.

Attached: Soyboy Zack Starbucks.jpg (497x573, 102K)

Enhance it again....whoa!

Attached: soyboy Wojak meets based niggers.png (1200x800, 325K)

>that Jew on the bottom left corner
Memes right themselves

ahh ahh ahh, shitlords

*sllluuuuuurrrp*

I'd love to protest something with you but I simply cannot function until I finish my --

*ssiiiiiiiiip*

ah

until I finish this cup of pumpkin spice

Attached: 1496535325033.jpg (566x581, 104K)

you can really see his soul snapping in two. i wonder what he was thinking in that moment

Shut the fuck up you tumblerina piece of shit

>not enjoying a vast variety of local coffee shops

>i wonder what he was thinking in that women

b-but I'm an ally ;_;

What's the story here? Why is he yelling at him with a megaphone? If someone yelled with a megaphome in my face inside I'd jam it in their colon.

What did the niggers say to him ?
Why are the niggers trying to take their frustrations out on a cashier ?

A couple of blacks were arrested at a Soybucks for causing a scene and refusing to leave. This of course triggers the BLM crowd who proceed to call Soybucks, one of the most liberal companies, racist and begins the common process of the left turning on one another.

Not OP, but basically someone at that Starbucks prior to this event asked a couple of black guys to leave because they had been sitting at a table all day and had not purchased anything. So then all these people staged a protest in the Starbucks.

basic gestalt:
>nigs mad because they can't use the bathroom for free without buy something (I'm guessing their neighborhood has a lot of free-shitters and people who vandalize bathrooms)
>nigs chimp-out and throw chairs around
>nigs get arrested
>it becomes national news and now BLM and leftist groups are unironically boycotting Starbucks

Here's the news article:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/04/16/two-black-men-were-arrested-at-starbucks-ceo-now-calling-for-unconscious-bias-training/?lite=true&noredirect=on&pwa=true&utm_term=.f3e54ee92d09

Also, here's a dank pic I can't post here because it's 2MB.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1523972361013.png

Attached: dumb Wojak soyboy leftist cuck brainlet.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>pavement apes
why is this so funny

Attached: 7d61fc3b76d0d0a5afa9a2cd5c5545f3.jpg (736x730, 50K)

memes are my only friends

>left is turning on each other
No its the niggers, the niggers can never be part of any group. The left tries to help and protect the niggers but the,niggers destroy everything as usualy. Nothing is compatable with niggers.

>unconscious bias
the mental gymnastics..

That's the face of a future mass shooter. You can see his thoughts. "I get paid ten an hour plus tips for this shit?" Worst part is with all the attention he can't even sneak drinks and snacks, the only reason to work at fuckstars in the first place.

>I'm sad because I can't get a job
Ftfy oplette

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of his life. He realized what a mistake it is to be a lefty.

None of what you just said happened

I don't understand is everything soy to you fags?
Communism, consumerism, capitalism, what isn't soy you cancers?

>one of the most liberal companies
>tfw the kikes have cucked you so hard that you don't know what liberal is.

>what isn't soy you cancers?

My hung dick

>it becomes national news and now BLM and leftist groups are unironically boycotting Starbucks

Is it me or Jow Forums is so stupid as to think that Starbucks, a tax dodging, unethical corporation that shits on it's workers, is "liberal"?

Starbucks is socially liberal retard

>socially liberal
Who gives a fuck about being "socially liberal" when corporations are fucking the workers?

the corporation or the rich guy who runs your franchise?

his hope and optimism, gone

"Liberal" doesn't mean what you think it means.