I haven't been in love since primary school

i haven't been in love since primary school

what does this mean

Attached: jIcApqMl.jpg (512x640, 33K)

I have never been in love. What does that mean?

>this
I'm actually pretty good with women I'd say but when I go out with one I just feel nothing at all. Can't even cum during sex because of it and I'm on no fap. I just want to fall in love with someone this is so fucking stale.

Since 2 weeks ago girls in my group at uni keep telling everyone that their friend is my gf. It came to this that other people keep asking me what's this about and if I'm going out with her. She's not bad looking but after years of being looked down by girls in middle and highschool made me disgusted with the idea of dating anyone. How do I put a stop to this without sperging out? It's gotten really uncomfortable for me by now.

I don't know the gravity of the situation but i'd say just keep yourself far away from them and hope they get tired and give up.

That's great, life is better without love.

Elaborate, why are you in this situation?

I've never been in love. Other people mostly just disgust and annoy me. I just want to live on my own and never meet people whenever I don't have to.

I don't really know. When I ask, why they started it, they just keep joking around saying that it wasn't them and that's simply destiny while the girl in question acts emberassed. I was sure it was just a few days joke at most and tried to laught it off, but it keeps escalating. I don't know how to act anymore.

I can't really do that because I have most seminars and other classes in group of 15 that they are part of.

It means you probably arent really in love

you're in a pickle user, might just have to live with it till they give up or well I don't know.

the girl probably likes you but is too shy to tell you about it, user

>love
>primary school
I don't think children of that age can experience "love". Only lust maybe, and even that's unhealthy.

Same never had a crush since I was a kid. Teen and up never had interest in anyone. Not even wsifus or anything.

There's no way any girl would like me though. If I were a girl I certainly wouldn't like me.

It means you won

Yeah, that's right, user. Only fully developed 25 year old women know what love is. Don't even think about those inhuman children, ever. Female virginity doesn't exist, either, it's just a myth.

This.
Love isnt having a crush on another person or wanting to fuck them
How is it that hard for people to understand?

Attached: 1521321509795 (2).jpg (555x464, 111K)

You've ascended and your mind isn't clouded.

Attached: 768y686.jpg (223x226, 10K)

I like the think I fell in love once, 15 years ago.
We talked maybe twice.

Attached: smb2_continue_retry.png (256x240, 213)