There are starving kids in africa so you're not allowed to be depressed/lonely

>there are starving kids in africa so you're not allowed to be depressed/lonely

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (1944x2592, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/07/21/africa.famine.voices/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-children-starve-to-death-2017-nigeria-africa-help-unicef-international-community-aid-a7546176.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're allowed to be depressed and lonely but don't claim you're living the hardest life out there.

they're not even conscious that they're starving.
also, if it was so fucking bad, why do they keep reproducing like fucking viruses.

its because Africans are viruses.

>there are cunts in africa who have kids knowing they are bringing kids into a hellhole

They have a point. You could much worse off than you are and should count your blessings.

exactly my point.
Africa is like god's way of saying that eugenics is ok.

how can people who are living in first world countries get depressed

The kids are extremely conscious that they are starving.

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/07/21/africa.famine.voices/index.html

People reproduce in poverty-stricken regions because a) They need more working hands to contribute to the family b) If you can't even afford food you certainly can't afford condoms

>also, if it was so fucking bad, why do they keep reproducing like fucking viruses
Because it's not that bad, your tax dollars are being sent by the BILLIONS every year to ensure that it's not that bad, and to ensure they have a small, steady population of ACTUAL starving niggers they can plaster on TV commercials so that they can justify importing them into western countries by the millions

there are kids who never had a chance to be born. instead they were aborted or lived a few days until they died
african kids should not be allowed to be depressed or sad because at least they are alive

Attached: 1491819476402.png (495x495, 177K)

well im starving kids in europe so that does make me pretty depressed desu

You need to have your throat sliced from ear to ear

>logical fallacy the post
Oh boi.The normies at it again

glass the lot of them, its kinder than letting a and b from happening over and over forever

>not that bad y'all

are you unironically 12? Tax dollars don't go to relief in other countries. It's charity and donor-contributions. In Nigeria alone kids die at about 250 kids a day when they undergo a serious drought. And this is in one of the more developed countries.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-children-starve-to-death-2017-nigeria-africa-help-unicef-international-community-aid-a7546176.html

Attached: images.jpg (177x285, 7K)

>in a few hundred years, without any support at all, white criminals managed to build a civilization on a hostile continent similar to africa and became the most proficient shitposters in the world
>meanwhile niggers in africa got trillions of dollars a year for decades and achieved nothing

The people who live there have ample opportunity to commit suicide, but their will to live surpasses this. You don't have the right to tell them they can't live lives that they obviously want to live.

If you want to be a pathetic weakling who can't take any hardship in life then just end it all. You aren't doing any good for anyone and are worthless.

I sometimes think that starving kids in africa are unironically happier than robots. As entitled and ignorant as this may seem, they probably starve together and dont feel so bad because they know everyone is starving.

I like to use this fact in a different context. There are niggers in some god-forsaken shithole whose lives are utter shit. While I live a life with adequate living standards, I laugh at their misery.

>there are cunts in africa who have kids knowing they are bringing kids into a hellhole
It is ridiculous. At this point I can't feel sorry for them because of how stupid they are for doing this. Also
>parents (many of them with genetic mental disorders, poor personalities, inadequate resources) brought us in to this cruel, dog-eat-dog world and now we are suffering
I am not one to blame the entirety of my situation on my parents, because I did play a role in this. But to completely ignore their contributions would be silly.

Attached: Tyson.gif (194x172, 495K)

To add to this I would literally trade places with one of those children

its an absolute pathetic existence and the rest of the world keeps it that way for a reason, and here i am saying end their suffering and im the prick

Nothing's stopping you from doing that

>Tax dollars don't go to relief in other countries. It's charity and donor contributions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
>The term generally does not include either money from private charitable organizations based in the United States, personal giving, or remittances. It is sometimes divided into two broad categories: military aid and economic assistance.[1] The Congressional Research Service divides it into five categories: bilateral development aid, economic assistance, humanitarian aid, multilateral economic contributions, and military aid.[2]

what the hell man, enjoy starvation, malaria, constant threat of violence, water shortages and other awful shithole issues. not. comfy. at. all.

Nobody is making you do shit. You're sitting here /comfy/ in your first world with your first world education and many first world privileges. You're just goddam lazy. These kids work harder in a week than you've ever done and still get nothing for it.

Death isn't really an end to suffering it's just nothing. You can't even feel the relief of suffering's cease, which is all you wanted in the first place.

>niggers
>working ever
nice bait

Lmao.
Originalul true