Join discord server a month ago

>join discord server a month ago
>cool people, all of them robots
>we argue once in a while but thats about it
>fast forward to today
>semi trap guy in the server group goes full retard and starts putting "Desu wa" at the end of every message
>trap joins
>the two of them start roleplaying and saying that they're married or something
>faggot guy gets mad because HE wanted to be the husband
>they argue about who loves who
>owner joins in
>they all start rp and arguing who is married to who
Litterally the most autistic chat I've ever seen
What do

Attached: 9A800CF9-4A89-41A1-80B0-11AE537B00B0.jpg (426x304, 21K)

no discord server is good and they all have the same issues
>150+ members
>no one speaks
>too many channels that draw attention away from casual convo making the server look even deader
>levels
it gets even worse if you try the /soc/ discords

fuck you desu wa

not Jow Forums discords

>hey, join our server, we have 300+ members
who the fuck finds that appealing. anything more than like 100 is too fucking many.

I know that server, and honestly it's the sickest most vile community I am in right now. I was in it for a year and it regressed more and more with each month. Shit circlejerk server for "oldfags" who won't let go.

Make the next big wave of YouTube compilations. I'm tired of reddy narrations I'd be down to listen to autistic chat log narrations

based misne striking again

>joining servers
>ever

Attached: 1523025047512.jpg (720x533, 26K)

i have never wanted someone to die more in my life.
bender? yeah he was pretty up there. gren? yeah hes up there too. but man misne,you really pulled my strings this time. as it stands, im currently looking for your location and im going to go to your house and watch when your parents leave and then im going to break into your house, take all of your anime figurines and burn them and pour the molten plastic on your skin as you cry in writhing pain like the fat bet abitch you are. and after that im going to get deadbots ksg from his mom, beat her over her stupid bitch head with it, and then come to your house and blow your limbs off 1 by 1 until youre nothing but a stump like you should be you fucking brainlet bitch cunt and i hope you die in your fucking sleep.
god i originally hate you misne

I can give you some examples

Attached: unknown.png (431x75, 12K)

leave and join this one instead
8Qxfs8
it is the most wholesome and supportive community for robots I have ever seen

JAJAJAJAJA ORIGINALISIMO

Great. The idiots came.

Originalalaalallaaal

Attached: 20180323_001412.jpg (720x101, 9K)

show em ur penis to assert sominance

nothings more cringy and eye roll worthy than non-anonymous people using Jow Forums slang outside of Jow Forums.

what fucking fags

youre justu pset that people are using your cool Jow Forums lingo out side of Jow Forums

nothing wrong with being autistic, desu

most of the newfaga only joined because of the dead guy, we should kick them out desu wa

faggots, trannies, and women tend to ruin online discussion.
just don't spend your time on normie websites if you don't want to deal with normie problems.

Got kicked from a server for no reason this morning.
Feels bad man.

Welp guess this place is a no go then

orjigjnal

Attached: 400.jpg (498x400, 161K)

Find a better one and join.

this is why you don't invest yourself into online communities, eventually a trap/woman/other attention whore will come along to ruin it.