How long have you been shutin NEET ?

I have been a shut in hermit reclusive NEET since 2003, so 15 years now.

I was born in December 1987. In 2019 I will have spent half my life as a shutin.

Theres no coming back from this because I still have no desire to change

Attached: 66653B13-C0CB-4BBA-BC49-129BE48D383D.jpg (640x640, 66K)

What happens when your parents die/kick you out? It's highly unfortunate that you believe there is no need to adjust your behavior when you contribute 0% to your own sustainability.

I dont care what happens

Impressive. Since 2010 here. Though at the time i was in uni and few works. But overall "feel" was like neet. Just didn't realized that before discovered this cesspool website in good ole... 2013.

Haven't been outside my house since 2013

That's insane, couldn't imagine being like this for 15 years, going on 8 myself which already feels so hopeless.
>Theres no coming back from this because I still have no desire to change
I feel you, there really isn't anything out there for me, there's barely anything on the internet for me, I exist simply because it's easier than dying.

Only about 5 years

Attached: Anime_Thumbs_Up.jpg (756x686, 173K)

This lifestyle started for me in early 2014.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

been a neet since 2007 (born in 1993) but i'm not a shut in though
why are you a shut in user?
i get autism bux so i go out quite often whether it be simply to get something to eat or i go for a bike ride or have a few drinks in a bar on a quiet weekday night when there is hardly anyone around
even if you have no friends there is plenty of stuff you can do by yourself to have a good time

the fuck have you been doing for all that time

I've been a shut in neet for 5 months now, before that I spent 3 years as a shut in wagie (working but interacting social with virtually no one)

Im bored already desu, I enjoy my hobbies but not enough to do them all the time I now have without a job. Sleep and drugs have pretty much filled that space.

Attached: 3d waifu.png (834x467, 356K)

I guess I have been a NEET since birth. I got homeschooled and probably haven't spent more than 200 hours outside unless it's going to a doctor. Last time I went outside was probably 2 or so months ago. 19 years old and suffering since day 1.

Pretty much for 5 years now.

Attached: nhk.png (1024x768, 302K)

There's no reason to work op.
Normies violated the social contract that said that everyone is entitled to a gf.
Now let this shit burn.

since i was 14 which was 10 years a go. mummy wants me to see a therapist but I have no desire to change either so I see it as a pointless waste of money

i don't really care about money but i would love to have autismbux just so I could pay people to be my friend.

>Normies violated the social contract that said that everyone is entitled to a gf.
I know we joke a lot about this but it's true and it's only getting worse as social media makes it easier for people to hook up based on looks alone, making relationships between people less meaningful, etc.

Ive been a neet for 3 years. How do you guys fill the silence? I run out of music and theres not enough streams I gind interesting.

you wake up and feel okayuntil you've finished your browsing routine. now u hit f5 on various sites throughout the day hoping to read something interesting but u never do. you progressively get more and more depressed. rinse and repeat

Podcasts help a lot, you find a few hours every week, daydreaming helps a ton, just put on some tunes and let your mind run rampant.

friends are a meme user, money is good because it buys you shit to fill the void like anime figures and onaholes

i'm back in school now but i was NEET for about 2-3 years which i felt was long as shit but 15 years jesus...

How do I get MAX neetbux?
Im a cancer survivor and been to the crazy house for attempted suicide

We have a family doctor to pay and hell write up anything

Can I buy my own place in Cali with my neetbux?

Those things you use to fill the void are only temporary distractions, that user is right to want friendship because that will bring him long-term happiness.

friends turn their back on you and let you down
i know this from lots of experience in my youth. anime and your waifu however is always there for you

Now I don't feel so bad about my life. God you guys are pathetic.

Autismbux and other government obligations to look after the mentally disabled.

Since I was 13, I'm now 21. I really am dead inside, I sleep as much as I can because in my dreams I actually have friends/a gf.