Skeleton Thread

How the fuck do people eat 2000 or more calories a day? I can barely eat 800-1000. What's the secret?

Attached: 1444444725978.png (1389x1732, 200K)

High calorie foods in low/average quantities. Think of stuff like VHC boost. Most fat people don't even eat that much. They just usually eat food with tons of calories more often

>not enough food for normal mode
>too much food for skeltal mode
>just right amount food for skinnyfat mode
1500 calories a day is true suffering

Attached: 1511072434581.jpg (535x577, 35K)

Try working out and stuffing yourself with protein. The first week I was shitting 2-3 times a day, but as I got used to it, I gained some nice weight.

I am at 5'11 and 147 lbs now, which isn't that skelly.

Iktf
All I I ate was 4 cookies, two can of soda and half a chimichanga yesterday.
Never gonna make it

Lifting Weights. I used to be 95 lbs but I started lifting weights every day, and after growing a foot or so from puberty I am now 160 lbs

Everybody post what you ate yesterday
>8piece nuggie from Chick-fil-A with lemonade and fries
>sandwich with 4 slices of turkey, a slice of cheese, mayo, and some chips on the side
>a single slice of pepperoni thin crust pizza
I hope I hit 1000 calories.

Smoking. Follow this simple plan. It worked for me.
>smoke a pack a day for a year
>quit cold turkey
>start stress eating to make up for the lack of nicotine
>go from 6'4" 155 pounds to 6'4" 190 pounds because of stress eating
>start smoking again
It's just that easy.

i used to be a skelly but put on 20lbs recently and now im 140lbs. back down to 1,400 a day hoping to beat my lowest weight. im also no longer vegan so its a lot easier this time by getting tons of quark and tuna. im gonna make it

How do people even find motivation to eat? I have been laying around hungry for like 3 hours but cannot bring myself out of my bed to get food. Just too much work. Am I depressed?

Yeah that was like 1700 calories m8

>1 toast
>some chicken with salad
>1 banana
>1 glass of soy milk (plz dont make fun of me)
>1 cup of noodles

I'm 5'6 and 120 pounds

>8piece nuggie from Chick-fil-A with lemonade and fries

630 calories

>sandwich with 4 slices of turkey, a slice of cheese, mayo, and some chips on the side

450 calories for the sandwich, 175 calories for the chips

>a single slice of pepperoni thin crust pizza

350 calories

OK, it's not quite 1700 after all. But close.

skele who's transitioning into skinnyfat mode here. life is suffering

Lad I think you might have gone insane. The entire meal from Chick-fil-A is ~800 calories. That sandwich and slice of pizza might together add up to 400.

how many calories do you average per day?

800-1200

But I have gastritis and I'm lactose intolerant so I'm limited on what I can eat.

It looks like I severely underestimated just how many calories were in that slice. You are right, probably close to 1700. Not bad, I feel like I accomplished something yesterday now.

everyone on this website is too stupid to live.

>cinnamin raisin bagel
>french cruller
>plain glazed donut
that's literally it. i got 1 hour of sleep, didn't eat breakfast then worked outside all day in the freezing rain with with no rainjacket and 3 inches of snow and ice on the ground from the night before. went to dunkins after at like 4:00, got home and bailed water out of my room in the basement for a while until i said fuck it and went to bed at like 7. woke up this morning with an overflowing water catch bin and a soaked room. at least i don't have work today

Attached: 1516126208659.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Lad what the literal fuck. Your life sounds like that guy from Spongebob who breaks his arms and legs everyday, has paper skin and goes to sleep every night with a heart attack.

nah just one shitty day

yesterday i didn't eat anything at all but today i had some peanut butter and banana on toast

>i used to be 95 lbs
are you like 4'10? why haven't you taken the pink pill yet? you'd make the perfect little girl (male)

drink milk my duderino

You need to enjoy eating food

whole family sized box of fruity pebbles
whole box of chewy granola bars
egg and sausage sandwich

I wish I could turn off the need to eat sometimes. Im 5.10 and 175 lbs and look back at the pictures when I was 155lbs. I was in okay shape and girls sometimes even talked friendly to me when they didnt have to.

Now Im into chubby territory and no girls notice me. I struggle to eat under 2500 cals a day and that was fine when I was young or worked out but im over 30 now and the metabolism has slowed. Hard to avoid gaining a pound every few months.

Yes, you are probably depressed.

eating food is like masturbation for most overeaters. just another form of pleasure scrapped out of a pleasureless existence.

>fish rice bowl with a side of a miso soup
>1 pack of ramen

No wonder I'm under 100 lbs

Being a skelly and browsing here as a teen turned me into a twink slut for gross men. Sometimes I wish things didn't turn out this way.

Attached: 1488238855237.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>tfw absolutely hate cooking
>tfw too broke to east fast food every day
>tfw 6'3 145lbs

I don't HATE eating, but its honestly a chore. I'm just starting to add two high calorie meal replacements a day to my diet, one for breakfast since I usually sleep in and skip it, and one before bed. Hopefully the extra 700 calories & 28 grams of protein will help.

>2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, apple
>half a pizza and some instant noodles
>bowl of cereal
This is my average meal.

>two pizza pops for breakfast
>some left over stirfry, two pepperoni sticks, and a granola bar for lunch
>Sandwich for supper

pretty sure the stirfry was too old, it gave me the shits

Carbs my dude, especially grains like rice or wheat. They have very dense caloric content, so a standard serving is about 400 alone. Add accompaniments (say, lentils) and you're eating a 700 kcal meal. Do that twice a day for 1400. Add dessert or eat breakfast to pass 2k.

Mass Gainer shakes help alot bu generally if i exercise enough my appetite grows to match.

Also I just force it down. I've never thrown up from over eating.

Mass gainer powder. Easiest calories because you drink it but make sure you take it after a meal and at least 2 hours before doing any activities again because you will be tired. It doesen't have to cost much more than normal food.

>smoking addiction kills every hunger feeling
nicotine and caffeine are the only drugs i have left in my life,its not fair!

Story time fagboi

why don't you smoke after eating? having a cig after a good meal is one of the best feels for me

4 slices of dominoes pizza
A couple strands of spaghetti and 2 meatballs
1 pretzel

There's really not much.
>be skelly entire life
>women never interested
>browse Jow Forums three years ago during femboy boom
>posted pictures of myself
>tons of attention every time, get convinced to shave
>people keep offering to meet up and violate me
>develop fetishes for submission, humiliation, etc.
>eventually find guys near me
>love being used
It's just that sometimes I wished I could've stayed normal. I've always worked out, but I never went all out because guys kept loving my small body. It was the most positive attention I'd ever received and I was young.

Attached: 1459476583074.gif (540x531, 1.12M)

3 boneless chicken wings, a soda, and half a bag of Skittles

Is it true that if you drink 1 gallon of milk a day you will gain weight? I think I may try that for a few weeks.

A few slices of pepperoni and sandwich

>1 shake (milk, berries, banana, oats) - 450cal
>15 almonds - 100cal
>2 slices of pizza - 400cal
>1 banana - 100cal
>1 yogurt - 100cal
>scrambled eggs and toast - 300cal

TOTAL - 1450cal

How the FUCK can I get to 2500 calories. It's what I need to gain weight and it's fucking impossible. I forced myself to eat yesterday and 1450 is all I can manage.

>one pizza
>one salad
>three tomatoes
>half a liter of milk

>only 2 slices of pizza
user, I...

Read the fucking sticky first

Your body isn't going to get hungry sitting on reddit9k all day. Move.

I eat so fucking much without gaining weight and have to see my ribs everytime i look into the mirror
i've been unwantedly blessed by metabolism gods

i don't even know how i burn them since i just browse chans all day

>eat like 3000 calories a day
>60kg still

as in calories
i'm going to become obese once pubescent body starts rotting

>bowl of oatmeal
>leftover chicken and rice
>steak and potato wedges with some salad
>like 3 apples over the day
>couple of handfuls of dark chocolate over the day
>A vertible bucketload of tea
I have literally no idea how many calories that was. Counting calories is dumb anyways.

As in you eat all of that three times a day (6 eggs, 6 bacon, three apples etc.) or you eat one of those three for each meal?

>bowl of oatmeal
Just water oatmeal? 250kcal
>leftover chicken and rice
Assuming a normal portion of each without heavy seasonning, 600kcal
>steak and potato wedges with some salad
Approximately another 600kcal
>3 apples
285kcal
>dark chocolate
~21kcal per square
>tea
0kcal

Counting calories is dumb, until it's the only way you can stay non-fat.

Then how come I am not fat?
Oh right, I just make sure I have a balanced plate and only eat until I'm full.

I used to be 150 but now that I have a job and can provide food for myself I put on 30lbs I can noticeibly see it on my face I need to lose weight but the food is too damn good. I blame my cumskin genetics.

Meme as always. All it takes to be fat is precisely to listen to your hunger instead of counting. In particular, go eat with your family for christmas and if you ever listen to your hunger for the next month, you're a landwhale by this time next year. Even without this example, it's enough to take one spoonfull too many. I really doubt you ate 99.9% of your leftover chicken and rice and put the 2 grains of rice and grain-sized chunk of chicken away.
Go be retarded on redd!t or something.

>one spoonful too many
Jesus fuck, your body is surprisingly adaptive.
>ate 99.9% of your leftover chicken and rice and put the 2 grains of rice and grain-sized chunk of chicken away.
No, I threw out the few remaining grains. What the fuck are you even on about?

>Jesus fuck, your body is surprisingly adaptive.
Meant to say that your body is surprisingly adaptive, and doesn't need such a regimented and autistically controlled diet.

You ate the remaining grains faggot.
And basic biology is not "surprisingly adaptive". That's why your response is a meme. The fact is you have likely developed a routine, including in mealmaking, that consistently underestimates the amount of calories you need at rest. For all intents and purposes it's a coincidence because fat (as opposed to morbidly obese) people do not fatten further by eating beyond their hunger. They fatten further by eating until they're no longer hungry.

No, I'm pretty sure I threw them out when I washed the dish.
On the main point, I think you are misinterpreting me when I say "eat until I am no longer hungry." I don't eat until I'm FULL, just until I'm not hungry. I definitely COULD continue to eat, but I don't. Not being hungry and being full are two completely different things.

There is no misunderstanding, mememeister.

>breakfast nothing

>lunch:4 person lasagna 1600 cal

>pre workout whey

>dinner: double big Mac, poutine, chicken wrap: around 1200 or so cal with more whey to drink

trying to hit anywhere between 3-4k cal s day so I don't revert back to 120lb skelly

I'm a healthy guy. I run, cycle, lift, freerun. I eat 4000 calories a day.

Just go gym.

I have learned that if you don't move, the food you're eating won't be used for a good use.
6,0 63kg I was 57kg 6 months.

Attached: f10f7506-73dc-4ef9-ab0a-411e7d4ebd9d.jpg (500x500, 105K)

>breakfast: cereal
>lunch: some cheese and two crackers
>dinner: steak w/mashed potatoes

>20pc mcnugs with fries
>slice of bread with butter and salami
>2 litre of energy drinks

forgot to mention 5'4 99lbs

breakfast: yoghurt, oats, strawberries 400 cal
lunch: sandwiches with cheese, russian salad, boiled eggs 750 cal
dinner: soup 300 cal

candy bar: 250 cal
fruits: 100 cal
bag of chips 750 cal

185cm/63kg

>whey pre workout
Holy shit nigga what are you doing

how do you not eat that much? i only eat one meal a day and I still don't lose weight. which proves to me that things have way more calories than necessary.

holy crap man, a single chocolate bar is like 500+ cals

Drink milk consistently. Drink milk more than any other beverage. Mix it with mass gain powder and maybe some bananas for a shake.
You don't have to do the GOMAD meme but if you drink milk every day you WILL start seeing gains.

>half a can of Campbell's seafood chowder
>jumbo donair with fries
>2L coca cola

taking it 30-40min before workout is the optimum whey you DYEL failure