Tfw best friend (it's a guy) confesses his feelings for you

>tfw best friend (it's a guy) confesses his feelings for you
>tfw you only see him as a friend
Why did he have to ruin our bestfriendship with this? Can men really not be friends with women? Why do you all have to think with your dicks?

Attached: 1523835006517.jpg (500x500, 44K)

you cannot be best friends with someone that wants to fuck you

Fuck you. I hope you get raped by him

it's extremely unlikely that we can be friends without catching feelings eventually. doesn't mean we are thinking with our dicks. whether the guy can deal with rejection or even kill his own feelings with knowledge of this is up to him. now tits or gtfo.

If you were really his friend you would at least let him fuck you, it would probably mean a lot to him. Inb4 no because he's not chad [spoilet]inb4 bait thread I already know it is

>He loves you
>This is a bad thing

laugh at roasties thread lol

I feel you on this, I dont want a guy and they get mad if you turn them down
>inb4 reeeeeeee roasties get off our board

Why can't you be friends with benefits?

same
originalllyy

He just needs to grab you by the pussy

Then help him get a piece. He is your friend and is in need, don't do it yourself. Be wingman

This is the fucking average problem of *fembots*, let this be a lesson robots

fucking die roastie
original comment

why cant people stop posing as girls on this board

So why don't you help him get a gf? Introduce some of your friends to him. Maybe show your friends some pics and see if they would date him. But you won't do any of that will you?

do i even have to

Attached: 1519305921970.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

happens all the time. the true test is if you can remain friends after this.

>Can men really not be friends with women?

It goes against biological programming. We're meant to fuck and breed, not make friends. Its a waste of resources to a man if he's putting in the effort with no payoff.

why even try with this?

Attached: fuck off anon.jpg (600x600, 16K)

being friends with a girl can add up in expenditure, true. but it costs much less if you stop trying to relationship them.

>What I see in this video is a poor decision (why the fuck would you eat a random girl's ass?) but not one which speaks to any degradation of society. It speaks to the openness we have cultivated in our society such that this kind of thing can happen and yet doesn't happen everywhere you go. It speaks to the use of alcohol more than anything really. But in the end I'd sooner fight for this stupid girl's right to eat ass in the street than I'd lobby to protect an oversensitive buzzkillington from being uncomfortable.

One thread on this board:

>OMG men are shallow whores, they don't care about a girl's personality, all they care about is superficial looks

Here on this board:

>OMG why does my best friend have feelings for me? Why doesn't he understand that friendship and attraction are supposed to be TOTALLY SEPARATE?

Fucking roasties, man.

I tried suggesting him that but he said he doesn't need other girl than me.

hes in love with you. and he cant separate the act of love with how he feels.

It will be okay, OP. You will find another best friend who is not a desperate piece of shit.

Let me guess, he's ugly and/or fat. That's why you only see him as a friend.

If you wouldn't lust only for chads, you couldn't be a friend of another dude too

average young guy - fairly high sex drive and fairly reasonable standard
average young bitch - high standards, sex drive exists only for the one and only #1 Chad

Men can be friends with women, if said men already have a better gf.

Are you really complaining about women's sex drives?
fucking kys, incel

I'M ON A PLAIN
I CAN'T COMPLAIN

No, he's not fat nor ugly. But I already have a boyfriend.

And he confesses to you despite this?

Yes, he said he knows I have a boyfriend and stuff but he really needs to gets this off his chest. I tried texting him but he doesn't answer.

What are you texting him for? The guy's a piece of shit. I seriously don't understand how your boyfriend would be fine with this.

Did he expect you to dump your bf and suck his dick right there?

Well then hes just a retarded faggot. Cut him off.

Human beings evolved specifically to find and mate with the best partner for passing on their genes. Telling them to not confess their sexual desires to the object of their affection is like telling them to stop sleeping, or stop eating their favorite foods.

What age are you all in this situation? I'm friends with almost all men but at some point I managed to sniff out the rats.

Hint: never befriend any male remotely robot-like. Normies get enough interaction with women that they aren't imagining your wedding night whenever they look at you.

the only thing men want from you is your holes. the sooner you understand that the sooner you will realize men and women cannot be friends.

Attached: 1523906091265.png (429x500, 112K)

He's still my best friend, I don't want him to be upset at me. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings, that's why I'm trying to contact him.
I'm 20 and he's 21.

maybe he's gonna kill himself and then your problem will be solved

I hope he will not do that.

You can't be friends with a single man.
You can with a married man, but be careful he may still want to fuck you.
Why do women insist on making dating harder than it needs to be?
Why do women take confessions do badly?

Lol fucking roastie kill yourself I hope u die

>all the roasties in this thread
MODS

Attached: 656543543534.png (800x850, 433K)

Probably not. There's a reason the words girlfriend and boyfriend are used to refer to the other party in a couple, as opposed to simply a friend who is of that gender. It's not about fucking in and of itself, either. A girlfriend is a woman with whom there is great compatibility, for some value of that quality. In other words, it's literally the same definition as a best friend, except with a gender variable attached to that. The reason why the relationship would break down after you say you're not interested is only because time is limited and he might be looking for something more in life. So he will look for another girl whom he hopes can also reach the status of best friend, and so on.

he wasn't your friend to begin with. it was an attempt to woo you into a relationship in a clumsy way.

You've learned something most of us had learned the hard way op
People are no different from those lions in the national geographic

>muh emotional tampon doesn't want to suffer my whining anymore
>make him return to his subservient role right now
kys