Whats wrong with cuckoldry if it makes everyone happy?

Whats wrong with cuckoldry if it makes everyone happy?

Attached: 7KKK.jpg (1000x1314, 253K)

Well, because It doesn't make me happy

Because there is no way in hell the cuck is actually happy seeing his significant other cheat on him.

>everyone must think like me
>there's no way in hell a man could be happy seeing his wife orgasming

>seeing his wife orgasming = seeing his wife be fucked by another man

t.cuck

Attached: 1486884524839.jpg (461x400, 25K)

not an argument.

original202020

She could use a dildo or something to achieve the same result. There's no good reason to include another man.

Why do you project the way you feel about something on to others?

Just because you would be hurt by an action doesn't mean everyone would. Some people are fundamentally different from others. Neither perspective is right or wrong. It's your ego that makes you feel that your perception of something is more valid.

Happiness born from misery is not truly happiness. Cuckolds don't love themselves and therefore they cannot truly love another.

Then you don't deserve to live, just because you think you deserve to live doesn't mean we won't kill you if you disgust society (us) as a whole.

That is a woman(male), is it not?

Some men just cannot satisfy their wives, people often just happen to be sexually incompatible. This is usually discovered long after a couple becomes romantically involved, especially if both are resolved until marriage to have sex. Bull is a solution to that problem.

>murder/suicide is a solution to that problem
Fixd it for you cuck

kys you fucking cuck ree

If people consider this shit tolerable instead of suicide-tier shameful then other people will start considering it tolerable until you will get called an insecure bigot for not tolerating any of it. Plus I simply don't want people like this to live within 100 miles of me period. They're no doubt the types that'd welcome barbarians into our city.

>suicide
>kys
>barbarians
And you still wonder why no woman ever loved you.

Its still retarded if you think the best solution to you having a small dick is to have someone defile your significant other.

It all comes down to insecurity. The robot is of such low social and sexual capital, that he fears that even one look from Chad will sway their imaginary GF into Chads arms.

Cuckolding is the extreme boundary of this insecurity and of course robots can't understand or comprehend how one would find sexual pleasure in a thing that causes them so much anxiety.

yeah, because having sex with a human being is comparable to using a toy. why dont you just have sex with a fleshlight instead of a girl? hmmmmmm what could the difference be

>Defending cuckoldry

And you wonder why no women will ever respect you or see you as a man

>people must think linearly or they are a freak
t. brainlet