To all the lonely boys here: why don't you just lower your standards a bit and settle for an average looking girl?

To all the lonely boys here: why don't you just lower your standards a bit and settle for an average looking girl?

Attached: 037.jpg (633x950, 138K)

Average isn't good enough.
I'd rather gaze at and admire perfection (2D) than sink so low as to waste my time with 3DPD.

theres no reason to ever "settle", men are near self sufficient.

that doesnt mean men wont be with the woman he loves, he just wont settle for a woman he doesnt love.

>I'd rather gaze
i bet you would user

Attached: 1515466947134.jpg (375x281, 24K)

even if i settled for 0.1/10 girl they wouldnt settle for me silly

wow, how big are you user?

Attached: 1515468370541.jpg (615x580, 52K)

Post a picture of an "average girl"
In b4 pic related. These "girl next door" types are not average at all. They're beautiful girls that don't take care of themselves that much, which is completely different, and they wouldn't settle for a robot.

Attached: This one time at r9k.png (1356x708, 674K)

>Post a picture of an "average girl"

i dunno, someone like this?

Attached: 703.jpg (760x950, 114K)

That's a solid 8 you fucking moron.

>talk to robot girl
>she is kinda chubby
>wears the same hoodie everyday
>she barely wants to talk to me at all

How can I go lower? I'd have to fuck obese women and I just can't.

Again she belongs to girls next door : "beautiful girls that don't take care of themselves that much".
Get her on makeup and nice clothes and she's a 8/10.

Is this the psyop r9k is trying to force on everyone
I've seen this same exact thread everyday last week

>the absolute state of this board
After lurking Jow Forumsbraincels for a few days, this feels like a big downgrade

Ok how about her

Attached: 1523329811648.jpg (736x717, 71K)

If your standards are that high you're going to be a robot for life

It is not work that way. Why this thread occurs everyday? What is wrong with (you)?

Average still only go for Chad

>don't even have the option to talk to average girls because I get anxiety anyways even they're average
>After being rejected so many times I'm too depressed to give af about some stupid thot
>Not even overweight

Seeing 3/10's with gf and I can't even get a gf, I've kind of gotten used to it tho.
>Jk I'm suicidal and hate myself, lonely asf and have no friends and reject pretty much everyone from my life because I hate socializing and would rather die alone then keep asking girls out and getting rejected.

Plus relationships need to have friendship before you ask so I'm pretty much never gonna have that, although I'd love to even talk or know a real girl.

Solid 6/10

HERE'S A DEFINITIVE 'AVERAGE GIRL', AND NO, I WOULDNT DATE ONE BECAUSE THEY WONT SETTLE FOR ME, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP THIS SHILLING BULLSHIT

Attached: averagegirl.jpg (600x450, 21K)

Every woman on the planet is out of every man's league

She's still a 9/10

This. These threads are fucking annoying. If it's a meme then it's not even funny

Impressive, these "settle for average looking girl" threads are killing this board and its already been dead for years.

Interesting that some faggot always post at least 8/10 as a thread main picture. in these ,,lower your standards threads,,

Nigga I don't care about standars. All girls are boring af, they only spend time on their phones doing whatever they do. They don't seem to have passions

Attached: 1384853963166.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

The only women I've gotten to agree to date me (and only for 1-2 dates) are morbidly obese women (had back boobs and everything) and divorcees 10 years older with 3 kids.

Because they don't have dix.

I've lowered it as much as possible, only thing I stay away from is arabs and obese. Fuck I do wrong

Because I accepted that I'll be forever alone.

Attached: ;_;.gif (500x250, 472K)

Because even ugly girls don't want me, OP. I'll die a virgin man.