Remind me again as to why men don't wear makeup?

Remind me again as to why men don't wear makeup?

Attached: 65897rf658f87ifgt.png (1104x428, 698K)

fuck offf

Imagine how hideous she would be without makeup

What's inherently gay about make up?

Yep, that's why robots should coat themselves in the stuff.

Women don't care if a beta improves his look with makeup, like putting lipstick on a pig it's a waste of time so men don't do it. The only thing that can make you more attractive if you weren't born Chad is money and lots of it.

Makeup is a woman's thing because of the way women's bodies react during sex.
Jordan Peterson talks about this. When you're a woman who's sexually aroused:
- Your lips get redder and fuller
- Your cheeks become flushed and your skin becomes slightly lighter
- Your eyes become wider

Now think about lipstick, blush and foundation, and eyeliner, respectively. Makeup has existed for 1000s of years as a way of mimicking the female sexual response as a form of fashion.

The reason why men don't wear it is because these physiological changes don't happen to them when they are aroused, besides the cheeks getting slightly flushed (way less than women). That's why.

Well fuck guess my threads done now.

Because we'd be ridiculed for it. I steal a little of my sister's foundation when I have to go out with a blemish though.

This is total pseudo-science for brainlets, as evidenced that most of this makeup was originally worn by men and considered masculine. It's a social construct with no biological basis, if you are asserting it has a biological root then please demonstrate that with proof.

>It's a social construct
Then either play along with the rest of the men or go be a faggot and wear makeup. Fucking hell, do you want to appear like a bitch?

Attached: Disgust.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

>Then either play along with the rest of the men
Normie detected, why are you so interested in keeping some arbitrary social standards that serve no function?
>go be a faggot and wear makeup
Way ahead of you because I don't feel the need to conform to your normie ideals you raging normie

Pasty skin, eyebags, skin blemishes, wrinkles are considered unattractive in both genders.

Haha, you're a fucking faggot freak and every other man you encounter will know. Cope however you like but deep down you know that your actions are feminine.

Attached: Ed.gif (700x700, 96K)

I literally couldn't care less what you or any other man thinks of me because I'm not a normie.
My actions are feminine and that's deliberate, stop trying to hard to enforce conformity like a normal fag

>stop trying to hard to enforce conformity
I will enforce masculinity when I see a man acting feminine.

>I will force normie values on someone who is not a normie
Sounds pretty normie to me. Why does it matter to you?

No, I am strictly speaking about masculinity which appears to be absent in you. Normalshits these days are all for faggotry. Don't be fooled by the tranny meme, you're better than that.

because the human species has two sexes, if both were to improve their living standards by social positioning, humans would still be living in mud huts. one sex has to be stronger, smarter, more inventive, or we would've all been eaten by lions millennia ago.

Men acting masculine is social though, so you are enforcing a social standard that exists solely because it is popular and large reaching. It's normie as fuck, it's just conformity.
Don't be disingenuous, you have no idea about me and you don't care about me at all. You just want to force your standards onto me, so take your 'you're better than that' self serving shite and do one

>one sex has to be stronger, smarter, more inventive, or we would've all been eaten by lions millennia ago.
Kek you don't know that to be true, you're just speculating. Prove it, if this is the case.

Movie stars do
If I ever become a movie star I'll wear it you happy now

>Men acting masculine is social though
Testosterone is what makes a man act manly, it's inherit. I do care about you because I hate to see a generation of feminized men submit to matriarchal bullshit.

>Testosterone is what makes a man act manly, it's inherit
So testosterone is why men can't wear make up? How do you reason that? Furthermore, how do you attribute all our social ideals of masculinity to testosterone? What does being a man even mean in this sense? It's subjective and not caused by hormones.
>I do care about you because I hate to see a generation of feminized men submit to matriarchal bullshit.
Fuck off do you, you only care about some imaginary me that conforms to your very limiting standards. If you cared about me you'd want me to act in a way that makes me happier and less mentally ill, and you're asking me to act in the exact opposite way.

most women do not like men who wear makeup

that's why

Because ca. 97% of men are not gay.

>If you cared about me you'd want me to act in a way that makes me happier and less mentally ill
That is correct, that's why I'm saying you shouldn't wear makeup.

Well done for demonstrating you have no idea what you are talking about
You're just looking for people to conform and it disgusts me that somewhere like this could have someone as cookie-cutter, normal, standard and paint-by-numbers as you. I hope you see how lame forcing others into the same box as you is one day. You might tolerate this box, plenty of people see that it's shit and want no part of it.
Brb going to go and put on make up

But makeup makes you OBJECTIVELY more attractive.
Why else would everyone (male or female) who walks in front of a camera be covered in the stuff?

correct. men have worn makeup in many historical non-western cultures. they don't in this one, for various social reasons having to do with the source of male sexual attractiveness in our culture traditionally not being related to "facial beauty"

Don't say I didn't warn you and no that's not a threat.

why are you involving mike jeavons into this?

Kek why does that even mean? Acting as I want has made me miles happier than I ever was back when I was concerned what cunts like you thought about how I should think/act. Pathetic, you can smell your insecurity a mile off.

>objectively

I find people who hide their true selves to be repugnant.

Didn't mean too just saw the contrast and thought it was interesting.

We don't need it. We need to be sociable, funny and have money.

I am a man and will die a man. You can cover your ears and shout as much as you want but you know that this behaviour is delinquent and will harbour such reactions from those who are mentally sound. A shame really, the y chromosome was wasted on you.

there could be makeup that highlights your male features you know
don't think of it as red lips and shit instead imagine if there was makeup that made your baby face look more rough or bring out your brow bones or someshit. Like the one they would do on a movie set.
Still kinda gay though.

>Still kinda gay though
Exactly

Because its fucking gay? Maybe if you had the right amount of testosterone youd get it

You sound fucking stupid dude lmao. It isnt about normies. Youre the one accepting normie bullshit like embracing being a faggot

t. soyboy compensating