Virgins and condoms

Have you noticed how virgins always carry condoms with them? Why?

Attached: SBS.jpg (704x396, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOc716NRXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t15d-aANlAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a virgin and nevery carry condoms on me. I have a few at my apartment because they were 5 bucks and at one point in my life thought it was a possibility.

because they have hope, and want to be able to deploy before a roastie changes her mind

They know that any chance they'd get would be with someone you have to use a condom with.

Attached: 1523486790463.jpg (1280x1634, 1.3M)

never bought or put on a condom.... is it fun?

I caught with a condom in my wallet a few days ago, my entire workplace laughed at me, it was highly embarrasing because my workplace is full of chads and staceys and I am definetly not one of them.

no I know Chad's that do it to and proudly show them off. also some chad gave me one.

How would you notice something like this?

I don't fucking carry condoms. I'm a virgin who knows he's never going to get laid.

I bought a packet once and I occasionally use them for jerking off. Rubs the head of your dick in a very nice way

Holy shit, you might be onto something. I always had a condom in my pocket when I was a virgin "just in case". Now I'm no longer a virgin and don't carry condoms in my pocket.

It's the failed chad normalfag virgins not the robot tier virgins.

Have they expired?

I, too, experienced this change. Maybe it's because you realize how silly it is to only have one condom?

because they never fucked a woman and don't trust themselves to cum outside if they're lacking a comdom

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOc716NRXQ

How do you know they're virgins?

How do you know they have condoms?

Attached: 1503749138619.png (694x632, 167K)

I am a virgin and have never even touched one
This reminds me of my comm 101 class last semester. This Chinese guy had to ask what a condom was and people started joking then this vigrin in the class gave him his magnum xxl and made it really public about the size.

Promiscuous women and prostitutes also carry condoms. In their case they have a more reasonable expectation of having sex in the near future. For virgins this expectation would be less reasonable.

But I'm a virgin and I don't carry condoms, so I'm not sure I accept your premise.

Classic CollegeHumor was so goodyoutube.com/watch?v=t15d-aANlAo

I remember watching these when i was 11

good times........

I wonder what happened

They're not food lad.

when i was a virgin i never had condoms at my place or even trimmed my pubes. i just never though about it. i remember when i lost my virginity i had to rawgod her because she and i were both still drunk from the night before and i coudln't cum because i had whiskey dick

Condoms expire and disintegrate
It's a consequence of making them as thin as scientifically possible