Why are transwomen on the internet always so bitter, spiteful and angry?

Why are transwomen on the internet always so bitter, spiteful and angry?

Attached: 1507273179627.gif (255x255, 330K)

because they dun goofed bad

Jealous of real women so they feel the need to attempt to brainwash men into thinking they are attractive.

because most men are bitter, spiteful and angry. And transwomen are..you know...

are men that goofed extra hard and fell beyond JUST status?

their vajayjays are full of shit :(, they can never be real women so they don't get to mate with a thug nigger with a BBC because if they tried that, the nigger would kill them for being a faggot white boi.

they are jealous that they won't ever have alpha black bull dick inside of them pumping them with potent nigger jizz

because they will never truly be women

This. On some level they know this, but they are too invested to come to terms with it, so others become a reflection of the tranny's own self-doubt and derision.

Trannies are fucking subhuman I swear to god. All the fucking groups on faggotbook are ruined because all the admins are tranny enabler retards who make them admin. Honestly it's worth it to use the site anyway because the shit you see there is fucking unbelievable.
Trannies are the worst type of attention whoring childish cunts. You never know what's the next thing they're going to get ass blasted about. I honestly can't believe these autistic imbeciles who keep giving them attention and stroking their pathetic fragile egos. Also I don't know what it is with trannies and their retarded ass names. It's always shit like "Cassandra" "Ionia" "Bre" and similar stupid shit. I swear it is so fucking easy to spot a tranny on normiebook it's unreal. Also their profiles are the saddest shit ever. Constant whining about mundane bullshit, self hate and other obnoxious posts designed only to get them attention from orbiter cucks. And it always fucking works out for them, I don't understand.

Internet trannies should be fucking gassed.

Attached: 1523127936667.jpg (640x606, 37K)

This was fuckin hilarious, especially the name part. I met a tranny once and this is what she told me (her name is pronounced Amber)
>im Ember with an E
She said that shit like three times that night thinking she was cute. Kek

Cos they can never be woman and their only admirers are closeted Jow Forumstards.

man I wonder what makes them do this. it's always the type of shit you'd get out of random star wars name generators

>have discord server of people from Jow Forums
>trannies are physically unable to integrate because they're mentally ill and get banned
it's kind of funny really

>trans
>woman
Impliying implications

Attached: descarga.png (245x206, 5K)

because they are severely mentally ill and know that they should not be alive

You'd be to if you were constantly belittled and discrimited against. The fact that you ask this question tells me you are a horrible person.

honestly it's sickening how society enables their mental illnesses and glorifies them instead of treating them. like every other fucking mental illness

Could it be that trans people make horrible people?

Everyone has problems, difference is with trannies they literally bring it upon themselves. Don't want to deal with the consequences? don't go on hormones. You can't force people to accept that shit when nothing about it is normal or okay

Suck it up buttercup nobody deserves kindness

>transwomen
>Women
No, they are mentally ill men playing make-believe. Growing out hair and putting on makeup does not change your gender you fucking faggots.

It could have to do with the way people treat them terribly, when they already have heavy things to sort through on their own. Anyone who says that "everyone gets banter, get thicker skin!" has never gotten genuine hate for who they are and what they find the most value in. You getting called a faggot for sharing an unpopular opinion, or your waifu called a slut, is extremely different than people genuinely wishing you were dead and writing paragraphs about how much of a piece of shit you are for genuinely loving your loli, and even all of your online friends being rude and sarcastic regarding the sensitive and serious topic that you're trashed for, constantly. I think it's that people around these places are so socially retarded that many can't see the difference between banter and abuse. There is a difference, and the people you're not giving any breathing room to ever talk about what matters to them don't think the world should be a hugbox or that all banter is bad, like the abusers pretend they think.

I volunteered at my college's LGBT counseling center for a semester, and trans women are usually the most depressed and suicidal. Also for some reason they are always horny. I've been hit on so many times, usually immediately after I try cheering them up and they get done crying. Pitiful things.

>Why are transwomen on the internet always so bitter, spiteful and angry?
usually they are really nice, although maybe kind of aloof

what kind of transgirls are you talking to?

You don't deserve a platform for speech just because you're trans. Nobody likes hearing about your problems. People just wanna live their lives and not hear every minute how challenging yours is.

And you're entitled as fuck if you think trans white boys are hated more than black people.

I'm not bitter, spiteful, or angry.

Attached: 1523373286965.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

In Western countries, trans people are far more hated than black people at this point. Not even close.

I think you meant to say delusional, in place of entitled, and no, I'm not. Trans people are definitely more despised than blacks. Your first point is invalid, too, because this board is full of people talking about their shit and venting. The issue isn't that you want a happy environment where nobody bothers you with their problems, if you're here. You just enjoy unleashing your sadism on them, and that makes you a bad person.

I'm a healthy straight male, by the way. That doesn't mean I can't sympathize when I see unfair treatment. Even if you're talking about how it's good for friends to treat each other like absolute shit if one of them talks about their problems "every minute", you know that's an absurd projection.

It really sucks how people will treat you if they figure out youre trans. People just always want something to be assholes about and the way the media represents trans people with made up genders and literal drag queens doesnt help at all
Theres basically no point in even trying to exist if anyone finds out so the best that can be done is to not let anyone know no matter what

>She
Nah, faggot. Nah.

>mentally ill men see bitter, spiteful, and angry women
>unlike women who are born into it, which doesn't excuse them but at least partially explains it, they decide they want to embrace that and become a woman
gee i wonder

the difference is, you don't get to choose to be fucking black.

Since when is gender dysphoria and GID a choice? Nobody chooses that.

You dont get to choose to be mentally ill either Tyrone

Not the guy you're replying to but it's a pretty huge leap to assume just because dude said "nobody cares about your problems" that suddenly he's a sadist and a bad person. Apathy exists you know. And it's kind of the reason why people hate tranny retards in the first place, because they, like you, assume if you don't wanna hear about their problems you want them dead.

Fuck off retarded transfags. No one forced you to go on HRT and chop off your dicks

You're both acting like there's not something between being supportive and kind, and constantly mocking and bullying somebody because they're "too depressing". I already explained that people know the difference between banter and abuse. If you're not interested in somebody's feels, on a board or group largely about feels and venting, then you ignore them. If they assume that everyone ignoring them wants them dead, that's one thing, but I'm speaking specifically of angry paragraphs where people outright say that they do wan them dead. People being teased for fetishes like feet and stuff don't get that kind of treatment. You don't get people openly talking about developed mindsets about how you're trash and deserve to die for most things you get banter for. Anyone who thinks that their treatment is the same as anyone else's simply hasn't been paying any attention to them, and should before going to their "you're paranoid, get thick skin" meme.

There's nothing wrong with transfags unless they insist on pushing their views on gender onto others or hide the fact they are not the biological sex they present as when getting to know someone.

Of course gender dysphoria isn't a choice. That being said, they CHOOSE to take hormones and chop their dicks off. I have gender dysphoria but I'm CHOOSING not to become an abomination.

Attached: 1522688680844.jpg (661x661, 43K)

Either you go through transition and it's hell, or you repress and it's hell. Why wouldn't we be bitter?

boymode or repressing?