Why do Slavs lose so many soldiers in battle?

Why do Slavs lose so many soldiers in battle?

Attached: 300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-W0506-316,_Russland,_Kampf_um_Stalingrad,_Siegesflagge.jpg (300x196, 18K)

because they're subhuman and lack conceptualized thinking such as strategies, cause and effect, pros and cons etc
remember kids: communists aren't human

Attached: 1521416376865.jpg (720x416, 33K)

Not all slavs are commies

Casualty rates for the German army was 29%, casualty rate for the Soviet army was 31%, you were literally only 2% more likely to die in the Soviet army than you were the German army.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_shiromanta__dac115772b13b69f66136e511ff54b2f.jpg (667x667, 263K)

still mad after all these years?

Attached: KhaldeiFlagoverReichstag_2.jpg (1280x930, 311K)

The german army lost though

Well yes, but the other 71% of German soldiers who didn't die all surrendered.

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_neichiru__d3646218ce658f30cb935b7c670454ea.jpg (888x1243, 1.21M)

You added German army for all the fronts.

Attached: main-qimg-6291862a4f5ed97504e59f760204670a.png (560x560, 99K)

Well yes, but if you were in the American military you only had a 2.5% chance to die, and with about 80% of the German military in the eastern front they also lost the vast majority of their soldiers over there as well.

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_riarashu__e87f8e5a1adb27a135856ea6096c6d92.png (1000x750, 436K)

But not every soldier was in the front line tho

I don't think people really understand just how fucking insane the Stalinist period was.
As an example, this is Trofim Lysenko, an agricultural scientist who Stalin really liked because this one experiment that worked out with winter wheat.
Turns out Lysenko was actually a batshit insane hippie retard who completely rejected Mendelian Genetics and believed in Lamarckian genetics, which had been proved wrong about 100 times by the time the Soviet Union was even a thing.

But see Stalin was just too egotistical to admit that he hired a wacko, so he instead COMPLETELY OUTLAWED Mendelian Genetics. Like, banned from schools outright.

After a few deadly famines and the death of Stalin we got Krushchev, who was decently less retarded and embraced Western science again (surprise surprise, we had an agricultural boom after that).

However that sadly didn't stop Lysenko's momscience from being the principle cause of one of the deadliest famines in all of human history, the Great Leap Forward. And yes if you were wondering, Mao hated Krushchev and thought Stalin was the greatest thing evar so what he said TWO DECADES AGO was the official agricultural plan of the PRC.

Demagogues. Not even once.

Attached: Trofim_Lysenko_portrait.jpg (300x450, 20K)

Poorly supplied, poorly equipped mainly

>that cheek leanness
What's his looksmaxxing routine?

>losing the war who someone who lacks the concept of strategy
Can you imagine being this pathetic ? I'm kind of a wehraboo myself and people like you are completely retarded. The soviet strategy and tactics after Stalingrad were pretty good actually, Germany got pushed back and their ''just counterattack to feel like we're in control'' autism got them rekt at Kursk, after that the war was pretty much over and their delusions finally disappeared.

I really hope WW3 starts soon so that I can contribute to those high death rates.

You'll get turned into fried chicken inside your mother's basement by a random nuke before the Social Services can knock on your door to enlist you, you foreskinless fuck.

Presumably it involves starving.

Foreskin is unhygienic, user

I'm a Russian, user. Besides:
>I get nuked and die a quick death
or
>I go to war and get killed by Amerimutts
It's a win-win situation, user. I'm going to get myself killed on purpose if the war starts. The only reason why I haven't an hero'd yet is because I don't want to traumatize my sister.

No it's not, retard. Not washing your dick at least once a day is unhygienic. Europe doesn't have a raging dick infection epidemic, it's actually very rare for a male to get a dick infection, having big labias is more unhygienic since women get infections all the time, but we don't cut them off because MUH WAHMEN.
Enjoy your sandpaper dick, you Israel slave.

When the war starts why not just just grab your AK, go to the nearest village you can find, rape a few roasts then die in a shootout with the military police ? At least you'll die with some dignity.

99% of women prefer cut.
Enjoy our nasty wet sock dick XD

>rape at gunpoint
>dignified

Enjoy your wet sock masturbation, I heard that's a trend among mutt boys, trying to simulate having a foreskin and all that. Don't forget to go buy some vaseline or you'll get friction burns again ;).

Cause they always decide to rush B and it never ends well.

>Slav
>person

You can choose only one

Oh, I see now, you're a Europoor.
Say hi to Akhmed for me.

You kikes are so pathetic. Always lying. If women prefer a mutilated dick, how come you are still a virgin?

>fucking women on your own accord during your last moments isn't dignifying
>being forced to go get killed by a literal 56% is better
I was starting to feel for you slavboi, but I guess not anymore.

>lose the argument
>bring up money
Every time, like clockwork. Wait. Did you hear that ? It was the sound of your dick losing even more sensitivity, go put some moisturizer on it before it goes numb you actual nigger.

Not Slavs, Russians
Since Tukhachevsky the Russian generals put more effort into logistics and global strategy than into tactics

Attached: 1046.jpg (512x620, 70K)

They are descendants of ants and still believe big numbers is the only effective way to win

I don't hate women enough to rape them. I've been thinking about those hypothetical rape scenarios a lot lately, and I don't think that I would do it even if I could get away with it. I'd rather just make it easier for Mutts.

>I don't hate women
Stopped reading right there. I wish I was able to nuke you right now, but I guess you'll have to wait and keep living your pathetic life for a little more.

Desperation, inferior equipment
To be fair, if I had to command the Red Army at that time then I would do the same desu
Slavs are useless (at least the bitches are 10/10)

>he hates women
What are you gay?

They hate living and want to die.

>I guess you'll have to wait and keep living your pathetic life for a little more.
Pls hurry up, winters here are absolutely terrible.

>you can't hate someone that you're sexually attracted to
Brainlets like you are the reason why WW3 would be a blessing.

>at least the bitches are 10/10
If you're into manly, loud, alcoholic gold diggers maybe.

It is because slavs care more about the end result and less about human life. They will keep throwing bodies at you and keep trying new tactics until it works or they are all dead.