Tfw a car full of normalfags slows down and yells something at you

>tfw a car full of normalfags slows down and yells something at you
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1523537189470.png (646x595, 323K)

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO STOP HOGGING THE LEFT OR MIDDLE LANE

follow them home and shoot up their house

Because fuck you haha. That's the only reason normalfaggots do anything anymore. It's all out of spite .

I was walking originally

Had it happen to me once when I was skelly. Since I bulked up no problems.

never happened to me, even if happened i think i wouldn't notice since i always leave my house with in-ear headphones

The normal has nothing to say to this.

Skelly and can confirm this happening to me. But since I grew a beard (and I look like an Ahmed a
little bit anyways) and started doing a taunt every time this happens, where I shoot an imaginari
assault rifle at them and do the "throat slit" with my finger then point it upwards, they look visibly
disturbed for the most part.

The only reply to a post that has ever made me audibly laugh, amazing

Not funny I was being serious. The more crazy you seem the more normies will stay away from you.
Show them you are a failed normie/pussy robot they will use it against you. Remember: shoot
the AR, slit your throat with your finger and then point it to the sky.

whip your dick out and jerk off to assert dominance

I always tell them to fuck off unironically

If theyre not polite at least

>Not funny I was being serious.
Yes I know, that is what makes it funny

Keep rocks in your pockets. I walk everywhere around my town, this happens to me daily. I throw rocks at the car. Normally it's high school faggots that don't want to confront or fight me. I've broken 2 back windshields doing this. 1st one sped away and the 2nd came after me but I retreated to the woods.

Glad I could make you laugh.

>pretends to shoot a rifle and slits throat with finger, then holds finger up to as you typed that out

Happened to me twice
>Walking home from the store one night
>Spinning my keys on my finger minding my own business
>Car full of normalshits drives past
>They yell something about keys at me
Another time
>Running home at night because I wanted to get home quicker
>Normalfag car drives past
>They yell something at me assume it's about how I run funny
I haven't ran anywhere in 2 years

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

O-okay, t-that's not funny anymore.

>They laughed at how I run. Now they run from me and they do not laugh. But I do.

I walk like a duck can't go out in public without being called a retard. I am pretty retarded so their words sting.

>Why do they do this?
Because they can get away with it.

Attached: Cream.jpg (480x405, 26K)

I tend to go out at night now to minimize this happening to me. Sometimes I get groups of people just staring me down in broad daylight. Other times I've had groups of people in cars looking at me and laughing when I was walking past, and only a couple months back I had a bus full of forign kids all banging on the windows and laughing at me while I was walking down the road.

It's fucking depressing.

>it always just sounds like "OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I don't even know why they bother to do this

Damn, that's fucked up. Why would they be doing this? I know completely normal looking people, who walk normally etc. who get this... Me somewhat included.

A few months ago i was walking around in the city and a bunch of guys pulled up near me, called me a faggot and drove off. Felt kinda bad

The virgin walk has subtle triggers that the normalshit notices.

Attached: Disgust.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder HOOOOOW could we still have MASS SHOOTINGS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>tfw a car full of stacies starts matching your speed and they all start yelling "give me your number, cutie!" "We love you!" and "Let's go out!"
Non-robots will never understand the pain of being openly mocked by cars of normalfags.

Attached: 1523341879972.jpg (828x1280, 61K)

>tfw can't even retaliate around here because it's normie central and if you do anything to insult them or damage their car, they will come after you

Attached: 1495067378328.png (444x444, 109K)

>can't even tfw right because of the anxiety of the experience
Just end me now

Attached: 1455418097666.jpg (267x181, 9K)

Kek do you really do this

user... What if they were really interested.

I drive a beater. I can assure you, it was purely to mock me.

>but I retreated to the woods.
What kind of mythical creature are you?

i always yell back
>eat shit and crash asshole

Attached: 832469856836.png (500x511, 129K)

I usually walk down side roads in order to avoid cars. Woods on either side and I know all the trails. I can honestly get from one side of my town back to my house only in the woods, but at night I stick to the roads and streetlights.

>tfw a school bus passes by and a half a dozen kids yell mean stuff and throw things at me

Attached: distaught wojak.png (600x730, 102K)

Car full of niggers drove past me walking one time and a particular nigress literally hung her entire torso out of the car and yelled something like "whatchu doin there whyteboy?" And they sped away cackling. I've never been so confused in my life.

>Walking out at night
Why?

Attached: 1522185473447.jpg (638x544, 52K)

Every time a truck passes by me, I get honked at. I have no fucking clue why.

>walk across walkway
>car fall of normalshits yell something at me
>flip them off and keep walking

Attached: fat pepe, americain.png (600x487, 353K)

Robots like to walk in the cool darkness they are accustomed to when they want to get out. You wouldn't understand it.

Why not? I love walking around my town at like midnight to 3am. Not every night, sometimes with friends. I just walk around, drink beers, look for cool stuff to explore.

>walk dog
>neibor's children yell "Hey guy with the beard, you're ugly!
>mfw kids will be kids

Attached: 1508696095576.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Well if you damage anyone's vehicle what ever you get coming to you is on you. They talked shit, but you escalated it physical damage. But if they look like highschool tools and if you're in a white area as long as they're not the jock type more likely than not they won't do shit if you throw a rock at their car.

In high school, one of the kids on the buses yelled at me...
>Fuckin softie, hahaha!
I'm sure it meant something like I look weak or something. I was 6'4" at the time and still am, but I'm a skinny lanklet.
What says is true though. If you look crazy or disturbed, they won't bother you. I've adopted a permanent, blank expression since then. A thousand yard stare almost but not quite since I wasn't in the military. My eyes are pretty sunken, my face is gaunt, hair unkempt and long. Coupled with my height, I'm never bothered or I get looks of fear.
Until people get to know me and find out I'm actually not scary or anything and am actually a huge nut who likes to chill. But strangers leave me alone, so that's good.

Attached: pepeandwojak.png (1280x709, 490K)

For fun

oregano

This. This happened a few weeks ago. Why fucking bother. Stupid normies.

Attached: 1523120247312.png (299x421, 118K)

>tfw a girl rolls down the window and says hey to you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Lol you do this where i grew up you would get killed

>walking down the road at 4am
>some old lady passes me on a bicycle and yells something at me

Attached: 1450310165582.jpg (633x758, 56K)

I never did this to robots but my friends and I would shoot paintballs at niggers and chollos outside cmubs and speed off like hell we gotnshot at a few times one time they almost caught us so we hid car and ran into the woods

They laugh afterwards about how bad they are, and think back to it as wacky fun, they're madmen. It's like the "madman" threads here, except it's for social validation.

>in 6th grade
>walking down road
>someone yells "POSER" out their car driving by

what did he mean by this

>look at them straight in the eye
>pull out a pineapple from your pocket
>start fisting while keeping eye contact

blind euphoria and feeling themselves too much.
almost the same as chimping out.

Qlso let me say I was a cyborg until chad and I grew up in a all mexican black area this was very common for me to be harassed by groups of 4 to 6 of them and they would brandish guns and knifes was pretty shit never got 2 on 1 wqs always 3 or 4 plus and they were always years older

>Fuck you, motorhead.

Attached: 1473899899954.jpg (576x432, 29K)

>walking in town wearing my cool new wool vintage flannel from ebay
>guy rolls down his window and yells "nice flannel, fucktard!"

Attached: image-6.jpg (1334x750, 226K)

Doubt it. I've had 4 fill sized chimps get out of a car to kill me, but like I said, I know all the trails.

>someone says nice X, [insert pejorative]
>pretend I don't understand the pejorative and thank them for the compliment

Attached: 1464242835559.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>riding bike home from work
>Hoody on, no distinguishing features
>Car passing by on the left full of stacies
>"I LOVE YOU"!!!
>They drive away at the same speed

Wtf? Her friends probably dared her to or something.

I'm jealous.
>I'll never hear those words, even as a joke

Attached: 1444255562552.jpg (645x773, 87K)

I would fricking rob them

>crossing the street with earbuds in
>car rolls by and roastie with sunshades yells something inaudible at me
>no clue what she said because blasting tunes

Could she have been asking me out on a date brothers??

Attached: 1398291135470.jpg (762x1048, 143K)

flannel is gay lole

Probably offered to suck your dick and give you 200$

>you got a nice ass hone-oh wait its a dude nevermind

The fucking police did this to me once when I was walking home from school with friends. One of them shouted "FAGGOTS" at the group while the other did the wanker hand gesture.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck caused it. We were just walking down the street.

>car full of girls yell at you
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE ROASTIES

the last time i had someone act rude to me in public was in baltimore a couple months ago. i was having dinner and stepped outside to smoke for a sec and some little niglets asked if i was a woman because im thin and dress semi fashionably. its okay though because kids will be kids

>normie cuple walks by
>they we are chating
>use their bathroom after gaining there trust
>jack off all over toilet seat
>run home

Feels good to be #devilish

Dont cut yourself on that edge of yours kiddo

I used to ride around my hometown during those times when I had a bike. Sometimes I'd be out until around 5am or something. It just felt really nice to be out and about when no one else was around. I remember near to Christmas in around 2006 I was riding around a residential area. We had recently had a little snow and it was around 1am. Most of the houses on the street had decorations and lights up, the road and the ground was glistening a little from where the snow had melted and it was wet and there was some soft peaceful music playing on the radio I was listening to. It was a really nice night that was.

>couple teens cycle by
>trashy thot calls me a loser
I got tilted even though I shouldn't have

>be fag
>mexican chads yell "joto!" at me
>feels incredible bad

You never expect a random person say something bad about you when you're totally alone in the streets minding your own business and they have to remind you you look like a faggot sincerely fucking assholes

>Riding my bike across a park
>Group of teens up ahead
>One of the girls of the group starts standing in my path and holding her arms out
>Figure she's going to try and knock me off because they want to steal my bike so start to move to the right of her and then over to the left at the last minute (She followed when I went over to the right which confirmed what I thought was gonna happen)
>Ride by her
>As I go by she screams "ahahahah you're scared of a girl!!"

Fucking pricks

>in 8th grade
>going to home
>some kid i'm passing by says "fucking emo" to me
what did he mean by this?
I was wearing normal clothes and shit

they can sense your autism and know it will make you uncomfortable

on another note, any anons have positive things yelled at them by strangers? when i used to work at a clothing store my uniform was a suit and i looked pretty good. i was walking back into work after break through a nordstrom and a teeny bopper yelled 'i love you will you marry me' once and i felt good about it all day

>going for a walk in my neighborhood
>at crosswalk, about to cross
>car stopped in front of me filled with normie high schoolers
>windows open, I hear them talking about me
>I yell out to them as I pass
>"What the fuck are you lookin at you faggots"
>hear them get all mad as I walk past
>they turn on the street I'm going to
>they drive by and throw a red bull can at me (but miss)

felt pretty good, got a little satisfaction standing up to them. wish I had something to throw back at them.

>tfw walking on a friday night
>2-3 stacies in a car drive by playing loud dance/pop music
>they catcall me

feelsgoodman

>be me black guy
>walking to the beach parking lot after going on a walk with my mother
>cross the street into the isle where we're parked
>a car with some black people inside blasting some generic rap music suddenly appears and turns into the isle we're walking in
>black guy in the passenger seat sees me and starts shouting the lyrics, throwing up gang signs, and making this strange noise
>kind of just raise an eyebrow and keep walking
>i'm basically the opposite of this person
>the car misses a parking space and reverses back to it
>all while the passenger seat black guy is still doing his thing at me
>parks near where we're walking
>I'm very uncomfortable at this point
>speed past before they get out
>don't look at them or even give the standard head nod
>get to our car with a mixed feeling of relief and embarrassment
One of the downsides of being black.

Attached: 1508827883456.jpg (500x421, 25K)

You guys are faggots I was 18 after I joined thr military home on leave walking to gas station in u iform (was on RAP) 3 hot chicks pick me up one sucks me off drops me off home good times

wat
originalinolol

This guys gets it

There's something about walking down the middle of an empty road at 3am that is very soothing.

Not black, but I kind of know that feel (when someone you have nothing in common with and don't know assumes you're 'part of x group')
Once had some fucking frat boys yell at me to come onto their porch and have a drink or some shit as I was walking. Not sure if it was a joke or what, but I ignored it.

I've tried doing this, it just feels kind of boring and lonely. I guess if it was raining it would feel a bit more comfy.

>walking down the street to school in my shit hole rural town
>road is pretty straight with few connecting neighborhood roads
>popular with all the hunting camo wearing diesel faggots who go speeding down the road at all times of the day
>this particular day I was about 75% across the last of the intersections before the school
>some expensive Dodge pickup full of diesel faggots come roaring around the corner maybe 3 blocks up
>truck probably paid for by mommy and daddy
>they blow through multiple stop signs as they came up to the road I was crossing
>they don't stop instead the swerve just enough so I didn't get hit
>one screams "get off the fucking road retard" as they sail past behind me
>large Mcdicks coke goes sailing by my head

Attached: 1517434678391.jpg (745x655, 103K)

>midnight
>decide to walk to 711 for some stuff
>walking out by the street on my way
>no one is around, quiet, dark
>a random car full of normies literally throw a large ass coke at me
>it misses
>they laugh and keep driving

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

I hate this but I did it once to a kid.

You have to understand, the kid looked straight out of a fedora meme.

Black t shirt, shorts and a fedora, and he was fat.

So I yelled NICE FEDORA

still not ashamed.

Attached: 15187776142170.jpg (604x516, 126K)

based, good on you for standing up to those wankers.