I like how r9k is a place where incels and ugly girls get to talk to eachother anonymously...

I like how r9k is a place where incels and ugly girls get to talk to eachother anonymously. They have this awkward hateful dinamic, but they both realize they are way too similar.
Its cute

Attached: IMG_20171119_180420.png (720x692, 181K)

Not similar at all. Ugly girls have it way easier and from my experience many (most?) fembots are either average or pretty, whether it be the camwhore sluts or the KHVs.

This.
And there's no hateful dynamic proper. We hate roasties, not fembots. We don't believe fembots exist because every time a femanon pretends to be a fembot, she turns around to discuss the 50 dicks she sucked yesterday.

shut up roastie. women do not belong here

Not a roastie kekistani friend

Nice bait faggot

Oregano to the max comment.

Attached: 1523861432007.jpg (800x802, 56K)

How is this bait, I mean it

theres nothing cute about incels

Women can't be robots so nobody can realize that they are similar to them.

Its usually stacies that got depressed about getting pumped and dumped.
>Make thread about having a bf
>I fuck him, and then I grew attached
>Turns out he didn't care about me and left me for another girl
>But i cared about him
I've not been convinced that a femanon unironically exists, why should I?

Nice bait though, I typed this out before I realized I was retarded.

Attached: cat-flea-vaccine.jpg (590x428, 186K)

This thread is only to enrage robots who feel fembots don't exist. I personally don't care and even think they do on some level. But they're just going to swarm here and bitch. Like moths to a light.

>dinamic

Attached: you_.jpg (735x541, 35K)

that's because they're not fembots, fem"""bots""" dont exist, any female that comes here is just an attention whore that needs to gtfo our board, this board wasnt made for females, so if you're of the female gender, kindly fuck off and go to /soc/ or something

Attached: 1523906289683.png (510x510, 117K)

Never talked about fembots, just ugly girls. Incels are not the only kind of robot too

I agree, but still your thread is mostly just going to be people bitching. To most just saying "ugly girls" is just another way of saying fembot.

>kekistani
Pls go back to r/Jow Forums, or Whatever ifunny group you're from.

This is a board for robots, so non-fembots are not supposed to post. Therefore any girl who posts is a fembot. Therefore the ugly girls are ugly fembots.

Theres only GIRLS on r9k, that is Guy In Real Life, Stupid

"Fembots" are just bored whores who want the attention from the lowest of the low.

>Therefore any girl who posts is a fembot.
If only it were that simple.

It was sarcastic. I meant to associate his raging autism to the whole kek tier stuff. Sorry if it wasn't clear
This is Facebook tier tho

Based post. This can't be repeated enough