Still waiting for the next school shooting and hoping one of you assholes is involved somehow

Still waiting for the next school shooting and hoping one of you assholes is involved somehow.

Attached: 1518661874582.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2015/12/03/man-suffers-heart-attack-tumbles-from-escalator-at-lenfant-plaza-metro-station/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f30203f51a03
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what a ridiculous hashtag
>implying any arent but you get the point!
Dont visit your local Krusty Krab tomorrow kiddos!

Attached: 3EE4301D-09D8-4A89-B900-86947AB5C436.jpg (620x863, 105K)

>OMG one of my classmates is dying what should I do? I know I'll take a picture and put it online with some hashtag

I bet you are, OP. I bet you are.

Attached: image.jpg (406x300, 28K)

This drove me nuts when I first saw it. Person gets murdered in front of you and the first reaction is starting a hashtag about it and sharing his corpse on snapchat. Quality.
You can see him take this photo too in one of the videos

There's absolutely no way this image is real

Attached: 1504026487279.png (576x597, 60K)

Sadly that definitely did happen, including the hashtag

Very real. What makes you think it's not?

I think the idea was to get the word out to as many people as possible that help is needed, but I too think it's pretty insensitive and a trite platform to do so on.

You'd be surprised how many people default to this response. I saw a guy fall off of a mall balcony and his head split open all over the floor and many people just took pictures and recorded while I called 911 and others tried to perform rudimentary first-aid.

shit that never happened: r9faggot edition

>wrapping your business tie to a dude with a cracked noggin

Why though? Why is it the reflexive action for people to upload anything and everything to social media, even when it is immensely inappropriate?

what ever happened too him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 11.13.57 AM.png (938x718, 622K)

This definitely happened, people fall over balconies and die at malls literally all the time.

Especially at the one I live at. I'm not sure if he tried to an-hero or not though. It was a very confusing incident desu. The worst part about it was definitely the nasty, crunching sound. I didn't know what it was at first because I was turned the opposite direction, it wasn't until I heard this lady scream that I looked.

why the fuck are you lying on the internet

Pretty sure the black Facebook thing with the line of text and the hashtag are fake. The picture of the body is a screenshot from a video one of the students took during the shooting. Someone just edited that Facebook stuff on it.

that would make your job real easy wont it, u glow in the dark poop head

I'm not, this literally happens all the time. I don't see why you guys think this is so uncommon. It was at Tyson's corner.

I also saw this happen:

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2015/12/03/man-suffers-heart-attack-tumbles-from-escalator-at-lenfant-plaza-metro-station/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f30203f51a03

But he lived. Idk about the mall guy. He looked pretty dead and paramedics just moved us out when they arrived.

thats snapchat nerd

Out of curiosity are you talking about the Mall of America

Robots don't shoot up schools, no matter how they bullied they are. The two most famous school shootings (Columbine and Parkland) were carried out by second-rate Chads.

pic related, Stacey's tattoo of her alpha male idols

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 6K)

No. Tyson's Corner mall in Virginia. I've tried countless times to find out what happened to the guy but unfortunately there's no news on it. He was a black dude wearing what kinda looked like a security guard outfit. Mustache. Maybe 35-40 years old. Only stories I can find are things about this toddler who's psycho grandma killed by pushing off a balcony and a guy who fell and lived but back in 2012.

The experience I'm talking about happened last month.

Sad for you OP. Im not a smelly mutt.

Opal fetishized Quasimodo is the hunchback of notre dam a chad too?

Are those sliced cucumbers in that bag

Attached: IMG_1573.png (741x568, 50K)

Same. It's been over a month since the last shooting what the fuck is taking so long.

Attached: 0CCC1E2D-DC94-4FEA-8AB9-7B430FD8418A-81649-0000450EE04E2D25.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Phoneposters are retarded, lol

really HYPED for the next shooting
hope the highscore is beaten

Attached: roast toast.webm (1728x720, 1.81M)

not only that, but the bottom part is from twitter
we cracked the case boys

>me in power armor