>blacks hate hispanics
>arabs hate jews
>jews hate arabs
>whites hate jews
>jews hate whites
>jews hate blacks
>violence ensues
>...
Is it really this fuckin hard for people to just get along and not hate each other for being born something else? We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, there are bad eggs in every race, but that doesn't mean we should just blatantly hate other races. If everyone just took the time to see other races as humans too, to just reach out and help others of a different race or just help anyone, the world would be a much better place.
Why is it so difficult for people to help others? In group preferences and racial biodiversity does not automatically equal an irrational hatred for every other race. It should mean the opposite, it should mean that you're willing to help individuals of other races overcome whatever extraneous factors (environment, socio-economic status, upbringing, etc.) are holding them back.
>t. white guy

Attached: apuhatcry.png (658x662, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/thepoetmo/status/900806850551005184
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
bbc.com/news/world-australia-42643834
twitter.com/ksmooth99/status/975921028491771910
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/05/white-gangs-rise-simon-city-royals-mississippi-chicago
foxnews.com/story/2002/01/17/biologically-speaking-race-doesnt-exist.html),
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/what-statistics-tell-us-about-melbournes-african-crime-issue/9336604
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43794856
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggers
>people
>?????
>kikes
>people
>?????

You lost me here

>race is just skin colour
>just ignore the extreme incompatibility between different races
>let's just love each other
>t. giga brainlet

Attached: 1507485069050.png (645x729, 40K)

>not being part of the Chad, Jamal, and Chang triumvirate

lmao

The only people who hate whites are niggers and self loathing whites. Have you ever seen that clip where some dude dresses up as Hitler and walks around Berlin? All of the migrants wanted to get a picture with him, people were hugging him and blowing him kisses, lmao. The only universally hated people are the (((chosen ones)))

I agree with you but you forgot one very important thing
>slavs hate slave
Realy. I'm from slovenia and everyone hates everyone. Not just other slavs. I mean even other Slovenians.

Asians don't really care they're the true neutral of races

>they're different
>therefore I hate them

Attached: 1512047745019.jpg (645x729, 88K)

wew hew kiddos

>american blacks make up only around 12% of the population
>they are responsible for 50% of all violent crime
>this disproportionate statistic rings true for every region on the planet where blacks exist

yes, I only hate them because their skin is a different shade than mine

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Made up statistics are made up

They sure are different. I don't hate them, I acknowledge the fact that we shouldn't be forced to live around them when they directly destroy my standard of living. Every race has undeniable patterns associated with said race, it's irrational to say ''I hate all black people because of their skin color'' but it's just as irrational to say ''let's ignore the indisputable patterns of black behavior because they're not ALL like that.''

Attached: Equality Facts 1-17.jpg (1000x4500, 718K)

It would be easier not to hate people like myself if the overwhelming majority of us were not "bad eggs". And unfortunately there are statistics to prove that we are.

based love user. i feel you man, you meet bad people from all races but letting that skew your mind towards hatred is true autism.
>t. korean guy

t. larper ho

Attached: 23F35B75-E99B-460F-9A79-45AF96000C75.jpg (1200x1600, 289K)

>true
>true
>true
>true
>true
>false
>false
>true
>not really
>true
>true
>If only
>true
>true
>true

nah, i have bad thoughts and bad moments but im a positive person overall and want to spread it. love is best

Ayo nigga dey be makin up dem statistics to hold a brotha down, ya know what i'm sayin?

>thinking it's about race and not history and their treatment

You sure about that

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>t. white guy

This is the issue. You don't have a racial identity, you've had it stripped and therefore see everyone as equal no matter what race they are. You assume that everyone is like this, and therefore racial peace is so so easy.

This sounds like a good thing in theory, right? It falls apart when you realize that it doesn't apply to non-whites though. You may have moved on past racial group identity to play solo but for them it is very much still a team game, and you will never be their teammate.

Don't believe me? Search the phrase "White homeless" into twitter and see what blacks think of the poor and needy who aren't the same color as they are.

>black people sold other black people to some jews a couple hundred years ago
>ergo black people murder rape and steal much more than anyone else everywhere in the world

Really makes you think

>"LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER, BLACK OR WHITE, MUSLIM OR NOT, TALL OR SHORT, CURLY HAIR OR STRAIGHT HAIR, THICK OR SKINNY, LONG NAILS OR SHORT NAILS, SINGLE OR TAKEN, TATTOOED OR NOT, HOMELESS OR NOT Y'ALL REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS DESERVE THE BEST IN LIFE "

Yep, not a legitimate source

>we shouldn't be forced to live around them

And I shouldn't be forced to live and work a job. Life isn't fair, faggot.

>ignoring the "jews"
>ignoring the fact that slavery was commonplace back then
>ignoring the fact that Africa is a shitehole warzone and they have a choice

>cherry picks one single tweet
>doesn't look at all the "ayyyyy yoyoyoyoyo peep deez wiley ass cracka ass niggaz sleepin undah bridges n shit LMFAO das ryte crackah das what u get fuh slavry"

That's not reality though.

People in their own race hate one another hard enough.

>>cherry picks one single tweet

The FBI is not a legitimate source? What the fuck is then?

twitter.com/thepoetmo/status/900806850551005184

This is just one example I quickly found but there was a post that went viral on twitter a few weeks ago saying to never give any change to white homeless people as they "have privilege". It seems to have been deleted(Or I just can't find it) since then but the fact it got tens of thousands of likes by blacks says it all.

>and not history and their treatment

I live in Canada. Blacks behave the same here as they do in the US. Same goes for Britain, Sweden, Norway, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, many countries which have had absolutely no history of oppressing blacks or even having blacks in their country until about 30 years ago.

elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

bbc.com/news/world-australia-42643834

White people nowadays give and give and give to blacks all over the globe yet their behavior remains the same. (Think affirmative action, diversity quotas, embracing black cultural events, sucking up to blacks every chance they get to avoid, god forbid, being called RACIST, etc).

It's still cherry picking

twitter.com/ksmooth99/status/975921028491771910

66k likes. Get fucked.

If anywhere near that many white people had liked a status shitting on black homeless people and saying to not give money to them then it'd be a fucking national story and a "shocking reminder of how racist our country still is".

Here's a more recent one if you want

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

lel yeah that's basically the only counter-argument I've ever heard. But if you go into any ghetto/talk to most black people you'll find plenty of examples to back it up.

It's true that the REASONS behind blacks' modern-day incompetence may be in part due to systemic handicaps, it doesn't change (but rather proves) the fact that in the present-day blacks are behind others. The causes are up for debate, but the present-day reality is not.

That also doesn't explain why Africans are still eating dirt-cookies in 2018 and whites were building aqueducts in 312 BC

>And I shouldn't be forced to live and work a job

Yes you should, you're directly helping your nation by doing so which is a noble thing to do. Providing goods and services for the betterment of society. That's a bit of a false equivalence friendo

>not wanting to live around people who disproportionately carry aids, kill, steal, murder, loot, riot, ruin the peace you once knew

>Not wanting to work, earn a living and provide for society

You do know that that's a joke, right?

I refer this thing

Yes and all those blacks who replied to that tweet and who are talking about "White Supremacy" are just being Ironic my dude

The thing that upsets me about this retarded bullshit is nignogs assume every single white person walking around the US today comes from some super rich colonial family from 20 generations ago.

You know as well as I do that excuse would never fly if it was the other way around. Also read the fucking replies, people aren't reacting with "haha that's funny, really though they deserve our help" it's "so truuuuu how da fuck dey waste dey privilege an ask US for money??????"

>374 comments from a tweet with 66k likes and 26k retweets
Dude, I can say that at least 80% of them thought it was a joke

I'm not sure why crime statistics are so often cited as evidence of anything when all it takes is half an extra step of thinking to dismiss them entirely. You're using outcomes of systems that non-racists already acknowledge as though it's evidence those systems don't exist. It's like using the fact that lance armstrong won all those races is evidence that he's a GOAT cyclist. We all know that he won the races- the salient bit is why. Crime statistics are meaningless when taken in context, and anything else is just fraud or confirmation bias.

That's because there's only 374 comments for fucks sake, It's a bit fishy, either way a lot of people are still arguing against it

Only white liberals or REALLY fucking dumb blacks would say something like that. If you're the former then literally go down to your nearest "African American neighborhood" and see if they return your kindliness.

Actually don't, I don't want to be responsible for you getting fucked up

What makes more sense, that a government which tries to give Blacks every advantage possible with things like affirmative action and Welfare also sets up an intentionally racist system where blacks are arrested for literally no reason and that all crime statistics are faked?

Or that Blacks are just committing a lot of crime?

No you fucking can't. You wouldn't even dare defend a tweet by a white person shitting on black people as "just a joke" so why the fuck are you giving them a free pass?

It's especially frustrating when you see them asking questions like "How tf it even possible to become homeless when you got yo privilege an money????". It's like they're so close to realizing the actual truth yet they just can't quite reach it.

You're right, I can't, like at all. I also wanted to add on how it's a bit weird that there's very few comments compared to the likes and retweets.

I'd do the same thing, really (if it weren't for the backlash I'd get).

>I also wanted to add on how it's a bit weird that there's very few comments compared to the likes and retweets.

That's pretty standard for things on "black twitter". Blacks, or at least the ones on there, don't usually have anything to add and if they do feel like adding something then it's just "YOOOOOOOOOO DIS SHIT TRUUUUUU".

ok but if you just look at statistics without context it doesn't really tell you anything
for example:
>The Mississippi Association of Gang Investigators often points to violent white gangsters to push for tougher enforcement, telling media that 53% of verified gang members in the state are white.
>But despite the growth in white gangs, Mississippi public defender Andre de Gruy says from 2010 to 2017, all 97 people prosecuted under current state gang law were African American.
theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/05/white-gangs-rise-simon-city-royals-mississippi-chicago
if you just read that 100% of people prosecuted in mississippi under current gang law were african american, you may assume that african americans make up the majority of gang members in mississippi, but thats not the case.
what you should really be asking yourself is why such a disproportionately large number of african americans are arrested for violent crime relative to their percent of the population. you may well find that its because they are inherently violent, but as race isn't really genetic (see: foxnews.com/story/2002/01/17/biologically-speaking-race-doesnt-exist.html), you should ask more questions about why that is than just because of the color of their skin.
i don't really want to write more, but i doubt children are born thinking "i want to be a violent criminal", so we should try to change the conditions that teach them to become violent criminals.

Weasel words and half-truths: the post. You clearly know yourself what's going on or you wouldn't feel the need to be so deceptive so just fucking drop the act, you're anonymous so there's no social good-boy cred to be gotten for acting like this.

It's fucking bullshit. They try to act "woke" (whatever the fuck that even means anymore) but all they do is just expose themselves as the mouth breathers they are. But you're the racist one if you try to challenge it, while they go through olympic tier mental gymnastics to prove how they aren't racist, just "prejudiced", which isn't even that different regarding race. God I hate how this country is full of complete fucking idiots.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (184x184, 19K)

D-don't worry user, I like you
t. Pedro

>MDE shitter
like clockwork

Attached: HJ2A6dp.jpg (960x1280, 164K)

>but as race isn't really genetic

Translation: it really is genetic. Maybe not as much as people believe it is, but that doesn't make it suddenly not exist.

>You clearly know yourself what's going on
do tell
also Jow Forums took over Jow Forums, so really you're the one virtue signaling at this point

>black gang member shoots at cops because "muh raciss pigs gonna die"
>gets arrested
>white gang member deals drugs on the down low, never lets himself be caught
>not arrested
>DIS IS PURELY BECAUSE OF POLICE RACISM, WE DINDU NUFFIN

Why do you think it is that blacks are over represented in crime statistics in every Western country and not just the US?

Don't think that we didn't notice you home into one very specific example of crime in one very specific community. We're talking about crime overall, even if you did manage to find one example where whites are 53%(still underrepresented wow) that doesn't change the rest of the situation.

>53% of the gang members are "white"!

Lol. I like that even when you guys group in latinos, who have a much higher crime rate, with us to try and even the numbers it still doesn't equal the sheer amount of crime committed by blacks.

Attached: totally white ese.jpg (600x823, 167K)

Absolutely loling at the dipshits ITT cucking for blacks. Like its gonna keep them from being another statistic
>b-but I defended you o-online
>gets beaten to death by DeShawntay and his gang of Troubled Young Men(tm)

Attached: 1522092978625.jpg (730x480, 17K)

The one comfort I have about the fact my country(not America) is being overrun by non-whites is that the liberal whites who caused it will be the ones who suffer the most. I can't wait to see their faces then their beloved "PoC allies" turn on them when they have the upper hand.

The group becoming the majority also REALLY hates LGBT people, which is gonna be a real shock for the liberal LGBTQBBBQWTF whites who let them in.

i'm not saying there aren't problems in black culture, which is to say that i do think culturally poor blacks are pushed into gangs or into committing crimes. i just don't think that thats genetic, and i don't think its unsolvable, or that the solution is to just segregate society.
to answer your question, its complicated. i've seen studies that say stuff like blacks commit a lot of crime in western countries. sometimes they make up such a small percent of the population or that their demographic is so different to a white population that its actually statistically meaningless to look at. ex that i just googled: abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/what-statistics-tell-us-about-melbournes-african-crime-issue/9336604
here 0.1% of the population is sudanese, and they commit 1% of all crime. but the demographic is comparatively really young, and young people commit more crime.
ALSO i think conditions arise in society that are bad for certain groups. i.e. in the states at least, as thats where i live and know the most about, a large percent of black men are in prison right now. that leaves children growing up without fathers, and sets a bad example. you can say its their own fault, but we as a society should be solving these problems instead of just demonizing them.
as i said earlier, i don't think people grow up wanting to commit crimes. we just need to give them more opportunities. i.e. better education, job training, better infrastructure, better access to goods.
similarly, african americans are painted as really poor, but the reality is white people make up the majority of americans living in poverty, and are the majority welfare recipients. i don't think that means white people are genetically predisposed to living in poverty.

also i have to go so i won't be responding further but basically my point is that no matter the cause, we should be trying to uplift people instead of being defeatist. its fine if you're afraid of black people, thats how our society works, but wouldn't you rather live in a world where you aren't afraid of black people than live in a world in which we just marginalize and hurt people? i guess i just don't understand that attitude. maybe i'm just too idealistic idk.

appreciate your reply, thank you

>maybe i'm just too idealistic idk.

You are. You're also painfully white, and I'm pretty sure you live in a lily white neighborhood with a low crime rate and you maybe have one or two black families living there who try their hardest to fit in.

You have to understand that the world just isn't as nice as you want to imagine that it is. It's nice to think that everyone is a good person deep down just like you and something external must be causing them to act badly, but it's just not reality.

OP is right and fortunately nationalism is coming back so we have a chance at achieving what he wants.

Attached: Dutch-SS_960x640.jpg (960x640, 201K)

Yeah we'll give them good conditions to succeed by getting them all away from our countries and making sure they have their own sovereign nations.
Trying to achieve racial peace with "anti-racism" and fighting nationalists is the best way to keep us fighting each other.

Why is a continent full of blacks consistently a shitehole warzone throughout all of history? What does slavery among all races in the past being commonplace have to do with the behavior of modern blacks now? Why don't African blacks have the choice to further their communities and build civilization?
>inb4 colonialism

>he supposedly prefers comedy that I disagree with so his arguments aren't valid

Attached: thunk.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Their schools, infastructure, communities are barely funded meaning there are very little opportunities to get out of ghettos meaning your only jobs other than minimum wage which puts you on EBT is crack dealer or something else gang related and recruiting kids into gangs ain't considering there's literally whole places who's only help ever came from gangs and even then there are white communities exactly like this in the south no funding no nothing and guess what you get... meth trade it ain't that hard to see and what are you gonna say whited aren't disadvantaged

>OP is right and fortunately nationalism is coming back so we have a chance at achieving what he wants.
Vooruit!
Maybe you are right, and I think the BBC is trying to spin it the other way:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43794856
I didn't conclude that Macron 'shunned' nationalism like BBC's has here.

>nationalism is coming back

Yeah in Eastern Europe.

Explain black kids adopted by white parents and living in white communities having a higher crime rate than white kids in the same situation then.

But you just made that statistic up

>we need mo money fo dem programs
Blacks with wealth and power in impoverished communities have fucked over the people they supposedly care about time and time again. Schools in places like Chicago and Detroit are sinkholes for cash and no amount of restructuring will fix a culture that values short-term wealth and high time preference.

Hey , are you ?
Are you really going to play this game again?

>Oh yeah lets give a bit of aid and not allocate to places that need improving and then we look generous
check the gov funding stats you fucking retard are you autistic and boy oh boy lets not act like rich whites don't fuck over poorer whites Oh yAY ThEy lOWeReD Our TaxES WerE GoNna Be RIch and boom they end up with less resources to get out of poverty

>in other news Mexicans commit more crime in rural areas in Minnesota
that statistic is made up what the fuck check it

>Nationalism is coming back
>eastern european shithole
>high levels of poverty due to themselves from years back blame immigrants
>immigrate to other countries
>consists of Polish immigrants in tracksuits throwing vodka
Nationalism is a fucking poor joke right now

Attached: shrek1.jpg (297x170, 8K)

>live in a poor neighbourhood
>white people act like trash
>blacks and Asians just get minimum wage jobs then get out