What did r9k dream about last night?

What did r9k dream about last night?

Attached: dm.jpg (640x362, 49K)

Saw him just before I woke up.

Attached: HoodedFigure.png (624x416, 80K)

I think it had something to do with Kuro from Fate/ Prisma Illya

Attached: 1516130936064.png (250x250, 51K)

dont remember. but whoever got it i fed them good

I don't remember. I just remember it being very normal before hearing a knock at my door, waking me up, and a cute Japanese girl voice asking if I was okay.
Gotta love those hallucinations you have right as you wake up

Attached: 1489712080409.jpg (1280x1220, 181K)

nothing
inb4 hurrdurr you just dont remember

I dream pretty often, but didn't dream last night. Just went to sleep, then suddenly morning.

You don't remember. It's not just some meme. You have no ability to recall your dream because you didn't try.

just stop you retard
you dont always dream every single night
when I do, I have perfect recall

>when I do, I have perfect recall
How many dreams do you have a night? How long do you sleep?
If you have perfect recall, you must not be sleeping, which is fine.

My waifu having romantic and passionate thoughts and feelings for the protagonist of her series, for the second night in a row.

Attached: 1476814038248.jpg (650x930, 73K)

never have more than one per sleeping session
>If you have perfect recall, you must not be sleeping, which is fine.
no, not everyone dreams every single night
I used to but I don't anymore

Last night I was apparently manically screaming and crying on the floor while going under a horrible sleep paralysis. I have no memory of what happened or what it sounded like but the cops were called by my neighbors. One second I was laughing and talking to someone on the phone and apparently I feinted and woke up on the kitchen floor but all I know is a few seconds pass and I was somehow standing at the front door talking to cops who I thought were the monsters coming to get me in my nightmare and I'm wondering what universe I'm in. I was shaking and played it off although I thought they were here to kill me. I don't get where I am anymore. The prospect of killing someone sounds like a video game choice, nothing means anything suddenly. I can't feel any kind of emotion or feeling now, it's like I'm floating above my body. All I can feel is a very feint trauma in my brain directly like I got whacked a good one with a bat or something. I still feel shocked to the core but I don't even remember falling asleep or seeing anything or dreaming anything. I hadn't cried in nearly 15 years before that and suddenly I keep breaking into panic and tears since last night. I'll just be doing nothing and talking and then BANG, I'm weeping on the floor and shaking uncontrollably. Must have been a really horrible dream I had because this is terrifying just being awake and alive.

Attached: help.png (796x712, 317K)

packs of cigarettes.
i bought one the day after

>never have more than one per sleeping session
Do you suffer from sleep apnea or another sleeping disorder? It is natural to have multiple dreams a night, as you have multiple REM cycles in a typical, unbroken night of rest. Not having more than one dream even with perfect dream recall could be a major sign of interrupted sleep. I suggest talking with your doctor about this, as sleep apnea is hard to determine you personally have if you have no one to tell you about it.

>Do you suffer from sleep apnea or another sleeping disorder?
no, theyve been checked for
>Not having more than one dream even with perfect dream recall could be a major sign of interrupted sleep.
my sleep appears completely fine and has been researched (due to day time sleepiness)

Had a dream of two blacks breaking into my house

Interesting. I'll take your word for it. For me, I dream multiple dreams every night, whether or not I can remember it is another story. I can only tell that I had multiple dreams.

First one I've had in a while
>sitting in my old room
>playing my gameboy
>get up and pace around
>mom comes in screaming
>i think its normal
>mom eats the gameboy
>mom then jumps out of the window
>i laugh because the way the blood splattered looked like a dick
>wake up
I'm very confused.

I don't dream.

I know people say that just 2 feel sphechul, but nah senpai, I don't dream, I suspect it's because of my daily weed use.

But the very, very, very last dream I vaguely recall was about me being locked in an icy warehouse with Jason vorheese, his immortality really scared me.

Attached: chim-canh-cut-yeu-nhan-vat-hoat-hinh-1495850532035.jpg (600x512, 115K)

It was kind of like that show Quantum Leap mixed with the many worlds theory, I was travelling or leaping between realities without having much control over it. In one of them I fell in love with some girl, but I realized it was time to leap into another reality and I told her I have to leave and I might never be back. That's all I remember.

>that show Quantum Leap

Was that not actually a game?

Having sex with my mother several times
Waking up was the best part, fully being awake not so much.
I have NO attraction to family members, it grosses me out.
Antidepressants have weird dreams as side effect.

Going back to prison

I cancelled work and am now eating chocolate frosting

do you know who was under that hood?

Naw man, that show with Dean Stockwell and that dude from Star Trek: Enterprise

Only part I remember was the part where I saw my dad again (died many years ago). Was in a shopping mall and was walking by one of the stores and it had that cage-like gate pulled down over the doors as if it were closed. The lights were all on and the employees were all inside talking to each other and stuff but it didn't look like it was a store at all. More like a section of a library... and there was my dad sitting at one of the tables only he was wearing a suit and had this oily, wavy hair like they had in the 1940s or so. He looked like he was either working on something or reading something and also talking with his coworkers in the "store".

Sat there staring at him for a moment and he looked up from his work he saw me. Our eyes met and he quickly pretended he didn't see me and he looked back down at whatever he was working on on the table. Figured this was his new life or whatever and he didn't want to remember his old life so I just kinda walked away thinking "Well that was pretty cool. Saw dad again." and carried on with my business.

U mean the dude who played ice boy in those shitty 2004esk xmen movies.

You're thinking of quantum break, philistine.

Dreamed I was back in the military doing open ranks and papwr work, later it turned into being in the military but I was in my highschool and my female cousin 10/10 wanted to fuck me strange thing is I dont have any cousins

Yeah, that's what you're thinking of too, ninnyhammer

Attached: IMG_-jko56q.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Wait till you have these in real life but its notna cute girl its a terrifying demon or voice telling you to hurt your self or burn things, abilify and seraquel keep it away for now I never hallucinate good things its always bad?

I don't remember, I think it was something mildly distressing.

I had a dream I was shot in the head at close range with a pistole and felt it then everything went black and I asked myself "is this whats death like?" And it was black I awoke a few seconds later and wonder about it to this day

I dreamed I was fucking a trap and was 100% disgusted while doing it so Idk wby I did, I'm straight btw and woke up with no boner and felt repulsed

Naw man that ain't him. Anyway, doesn't matter. There was this show about this dude who was stuck traveling through time and it was great stuff. The final episode hit me in the feels when I was young and I think my brain scooped up that memory and turned it into a dream.

Umm maybe some other anons can chime in but I'? Straight and never had a dream I was fucking a guy.. maybe your gay M8?

That sucks, my dude. I tend to hallucinate around going to sleep/waking up, but I believe it's normal, so I don't know if I'll develop further hallucinations in waking life. I hope it's cute anime girls if it does happen, though!

i have self proclaimed insomnia. I dont really sleep so much as I sleep for half an hour at midnight then wake up in a panic.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x205, 484K)

Best of luck if it is that would be great!

>I'm straight btw

Uh, news flash you're dreaming about fucking guys in cheap (often pink) anime wigs.

That's pretty gay, and there's nothing wrong with that, you were born this way, god makes no mistakes.

Heart problems get it checked out ASAP

nope, might loose my job (relief milker/carpentry apprentice)

I'm not gay at all it was a weird dream I never got hard to a man and dicks are disgusting

How can I be gay if I like women

I have panic attacks would wake up like that turned out to be heart and sleep apnea even though I'm normal weight

>How can I be gay if I like women
I like animals, but it doesn't mean I want to fuck them. You clearly want to fuck/get fucked by men

Idk robro that seems super gay to me like 100%

Ghosts in the living room where I sleep as my bedroom is too haunted.

I got sleep apnea too I think had Asthma since forever. What did the heart problems turn out to be?

I'll say wanting to fuck a trap is straight as long as her penis doesnt touch you or anything gay like that

Heart murmurs and shit I was also diagnosed with asthma thats strange only been on a inhaler for a week now so idk how good it is they said takes up to a month

I didn't want to fuck her like I said it was like being self raped is the best way I can describe it

Did your insomnia get fixed?

If he is focusing on tits and the sensation of the bussy its not gay did he suck her dick or what?

my grade school crush was in it again so it was comfy but maximum feels upon waking up

No but I don't wake up in panic attacks anymore do to not breathing and shit it was terrifying waking up in a panic didjt realise it was I couldnt breath and heart was messed up a little

How big was his cock? Did you guys suck and fuck?

Old friends and I were at a beach being harassed by cops. The water was cold, but refreshing.

I have to ask was your crush a female (male) or female (female) you can never know these days?

I was in some sort of heavily flooded graveyard where there was a strip of sand in one side so people started treating it as a beach. Some tall tombstones were sticking out of the water and people were swimming between them. Interesting imagery.

Its a sign you two should meet up and fuck on the beach later suicide

That means you want someone with authority to dom your sissy bottom at the beach while your friend watches (or partakes)

Fucking excuses.

He's gay, and so are you, go be gay with each other and have lots of ass sex.

Any advice atleast? Howd you get your sleep apnea fixed?

Sounds good to me, let's do it

Thats a nightmare you faggot you will never be able to obtain her

You sound hostile like most closet faggots do tell me you wouldnt fuck Bailey Jay over Buck Angel and if you fuck Buck your a fag

Inhaler heart meds and sleep mask 100% worth it I get better sleep now becuase I don't wake up panicking

That I was in a loving relationship. Felt like shit all day after waking up.

Attached: 1407663522474.jpg (321x340, 51K)

Not him but I would consider if you had a small dick (under 6.5)

I dreamt I was in a car and an evil snowman was coming to kill me. It was pretty terrifying.

Attached: snow.jpg (480x360, 39K)

A nice dream of dressing up in a knee high skirt and getting my boipussy fucked by a Chad dont hate it was hard

Most of Jow Forums would agree this was straight user

Why do so many of you have homosexual dreams

It's the same 4 faggots spamming this shit all day. This is their lives.

Its annoying seems like half the fucking board

I'm not subscribing to your "you're either this way, or you're this way" narrative.

I'm the third option, asexual, so continue to suck dick all you want, faggit, I don't really care either way I just like to annoy u.

Hell yeah it is, it's like 5 inches.

>Most of Jow Forums would agree this was straight user

Yeah? Well most of Jow Forums has pissed in a jug at one point in tinne too.

(If I put nn together it kind looks like a fucking M, how cool is that?)

female (female)*

*female

>What did r9k dream about last night?

Your mom