Who was in the wrong?

who was in the wrong?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5622081/Guy-sends-woman-invoice-mail-date.html

Attached: Untitled.png (682x587, 450K)

It's whoever asked's cost to cover. If you requested me to be at a certain place at a certain time all on your request then this was your idea and thus you should pay.

Plus the goal of the date was to figure out if you like the person enough to want to continue talking to them. You can't charge someone for coming to an unfavorable conclusion.

Depends. If the man promised to pay for it with no strings attached, then he is wrong.
However 90% of the cases, the woman is a leeching scum.

If he told her he was just going to pay for the meal then he's in the wrong. But if it was accorded each would pay for their part then she's just a total bitch

Or how about just pay for your own shit since women are are equal and have jobs now and what not. I refuse to pay for a girl'a food, only if it's like their birthday or something.

>roastie getting toastie
these are the types of posts i like to see here

Attached: 1522690242882.jpg (641x773, 57K)

>Women want equality
>give them equality
>RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
Theres no hope for this world
>t. Roast beef sandwich

Attached: 1516851619576.gif (500x500, 100K)

that boogie pay meme keeps running through my head over this story

I said >whoever asked
If the girl asked, she pays
If the guy asked, he pays.

Not a gender thing. If you make me get up from my /comfy/ house and dress nice for you because you want to take me somewhere then I expect you to pay for it. It's courteous to chip in though.

Refusing to pay at all is not courteous, irrespective of gender.

It is social convention for the person who asked the other out to dinner to cover the cost. If the man asked her out then he should pay. That's just social etiquette. Legally speaking I have no idea.

>not sending a bill for gas and phone costs as well

Heh, noob

This is especially the case if he took her to an extremely upscale place (40$ dinner sounds pretty upscale to me). If the place is not somewhere I would eat on my own dime because I know my paycheck and know I can't afford it, then dragging me there, obviously giving me a bad date if I didn't text back, and then forcing me to pay for something I never would've done on my own in the first place is just wrong.

>23 years old
Lol maybe 20 years ago

Attached: A72AE800-233B-46D0-8B8A-0860AFD3A46B.jpg (634x703, 45K)

It's simple. If you ask someone out you pay. If it doesn't work out, that's the breaks.

is that right?

white women don't age like shi...

So if someone invites you to go out you instantly assume they are going to pay for you?

snt it ironic that men are expected to 1. ask the woman out 2. arrange the date 3. pay ALL of the cost and YET STILL view the woman as an "equal"? Get real

But whenever a friend is like
>Hey you wanna go get food
I know I'm going to have to pay for my food. This isn't true

I think if you don't have asperger syndrome you can generally determine whether or not you're going to have to pay for your own meal lmao

sending her a bill in the mail is a principled move.

women don't understand principles whatsoever. they do whatever the fuck they want because they believe they can get away with it and they believe they are incorruptible.

This premise is bullshit and you know it.

Even ignoring the other replies, it's a fact that men are expected to be the active party. Women don't ask men out to dinner. That's not how dating works. So you're effectively placing all the responsibility to pay for everything on the man, which is sexist. Bigot.

I think it's more nuanced than this.

I think a lot of it comes down to how you ask someone. And I think saying something like "Would you like to go to dinner with me?" is ambiguous.

There are ways to be more clear as to what you are offering though.

"Can I take you out to get something to eat?" - I would like to buy you a meal.

"I was thinking about getting some food. Would you like to come along? Maybe we could get to know eachother better." - I intend to pay for my meal. You can order a meal with me if you would like.

>buying anything for a roastie ever

he played himself

If they had one date and she ghosts him then why the fuck shouldn't he send her a bill?

Jesus she looks like she's edging into her 40's. If she's 23 my left nut is Elvis.

>she refuses to pay (obviously) because she's a butthurt roastie
>thinks that he can't do shit anyway and she's untouchable
>her face when she starts getting calls from a collection agency
>her face when she checks her credit score and it's dropping

Attached: 2c05c617e3c8067b77c0f3e6fff6a09e5af54267fb30ff94dc480cdfa37a7368.png (475x491, 301K)

She could just be a high milage whore on the carrousell since 14. Miles and miles of cock will age you some.